Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    Eurosport UK coverage of the Cup of China begins with live coverage from the short dance event starting at 7.30 am on Friday.
    Coverage of the men's short is also live from 11 am followed by recorded ladies' short at noon then live pairs' short at 12.45 pm - unfortunately only on Eurosport HD at the moment.
    I think on Eurosport 2 as well unless the schedule has changed since the weekend.

vCash
    Oh, I hope so - I searched using the tv guide on my skybox which only shows live MotoGP (on Eurosport UK) or live cricket Pakistan vs Sri Lanka on Eurosport2 UK ...

vCash
    German Eurosport 1 and 2 will show all CoC live and taped.

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash
    http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/

Pretty sure there has been some change since I looked last week

FRIDAY

Eurosport

0730 Short Dance Live

Eurosport 2 (unfortunately not live)

1500 Ladies Short

1600 Mens Short

1700 Pairs Short

1800 Dance Short

SATURDAY

Eurosport
    (not live)

0800 Free Programme

Eurosport 2 (not live)
    2130 Ladies Free

2230 Mens Free

2330 Paris Free

vCash

I was only searching for the live programmes but at least we get most of it which is great

vCash
    Is it possible to have another time schedule for eurosport web player? I m watching the schedule now and for Friday (CET)

08.00-09.40 Short Dance Live (eurosport)
    10.00-11.30 Ladies short Live (eurosport 2)
    12.00-13.00 Men short Live (eurosport)
    13.00-13.45 Ladies short (eurosport)
    13.45-15.00 Pairs short (eurosport)
    16.00-17.00 Short Dance (eurosport)
    17.00-18.00 Men short (eurosport)

and on 20.00 Eurosport 2 has a reply of dance, men and pairs again

vCash
    Every country can have a different schedule.

vCash
    The British Eurosport commentators mentioned during Licthman/Copely's SD that the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating on Eurosport is a 3 year deal!

So we are secure until Sochi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    The British Eurosport commentators mentioned during Licthman/Copely's SD that the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating on Eurosport is a 3 year deal!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post

Speak for yourself, I'd much prefer it if NTV got a three year deal, so I was actually able to watch it all. And in good quality too. Because Eurosport Player is awful and I can't afford to get digital tv just so I can watch Eurosport 2. And I much prefer watching skating on my laptop.

Is anybody else using Eurosport Player? Are you experiencing a high number of errors?

I am wondering if it's just my PC or whether it's a problem on their part.

Yesterday, I could only start watching CoC Ladies SP after 30 minutes or so because of server errors.

Today, when the second group of Ladies FS started the picture started to crash and until now all I am getting is several seconds of transmission repeated over and over again. And then another several seconds and so on.

I remember some problems happening during SA and SC again and then I thought it's probably some connection issue or something.

But the amount of errors that have been happening since I got the player is huge and totally unacceptable for a service that you pay for.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 11-05-2011 at 09:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Speak for yourself, I'd much prefer it if NTV got a three year deal, so I was actually able to watch it all. And in good quality too. Because Eurosport Player is awful and I can't afford to get digital tv just so I can watch Eurosport 2. And I much prefer watching skating on my laptop.

Is anybody else using Eurosport Player? Are you experiencing a high number of errors?

Yesterday, I could only start watching CoC Ladies SP after 30 minutes or so because of server errors.

Today, when the second group of Ladies FS started the picture started to crash and until now all I am getting is several seconds of transmission repeated over and over again. And then another several seconds and so on.

I remember some problems happening during SA and SC again and then I thought it's probably some connection issue or something.

But the amount of errors that have been happening since I got the player is huge and totally unacceptable for a service that you pay for.
    I use Eurosport Player and yes, I get the annoying server errors on occasion. I was just thinking that it was better than nothing. Oh, it's hard to be a figure skating fan.

vCash
    I am using and satisfied with it.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash

Ziggy, totally agree with you.

The problems you described are present on my side too - constant server errors and several seconds of the transmission repeated, all this takes places here too.

I regret having paid money to Eurosport this time. The only reason I am doing this is that cable TV that I have is not fully reliable. On Friday there were some problems with Sport 2 channel and I don't like the quality of the picture on Sportbox channel.

And to add up to all of this - the support service on Eurosport Player doesn't work. That makes me really angry
    We are unity and we are unstoppable!

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Every country can have a different schedule.
    I would rather say "may". So far the times here correspond with the times which are voiced by the British commentators on Eurosport for UK and Central Europe

Prick Admin
    vCash
    CoC Gala isn't being shown live on British Eurosport (in fact the only live action this weekend has been the Short Dance ). It'll be on Tuesday at 13:30hrs.

Things look better for NHK though.

Friday 11/11/2011
    06:00 NHK Trophy Short Dance (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    07:45 NHK Trophy Pairs SP (Eurosport) LIVE
    10:15 NHK Trophy Ladies SP (Eurosport) LIVE

Saturday 12/11/2011
    05:00 NHK Trophy Pairs FS (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    07:30 NHK Trophy Men SP (Eurosport) LIVE
    10:00 NHK Trophy Ladies FS (Eurosport) LIVE

Sunday 13/11/2011
    06:45 NHK Trophy Gala (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    11:15 NHK Trophy Men FS (Eurosport 2) TAPED

No Free Dance? At least as far as I can see.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    CoC Gala isn't being shown live on British Eurosport (in fact the only live action this weekend has been the Short Dance ). It'll be on Tuesday at 13:30hrs.

Things look better for NHK though.

Friday 11/11/2011
    06:00 NHK Trophy Short Dance (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    07:45 NHK Trophy Pairs SP (Eurosport) LIVE
    10:15 NHK Trophy Ladies SP (Eurosport) LIVE

Saturday 12/11/2011
    05:00 NHK Trophy Pairs FS (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    07:30 NHK Trophy Men SP (Eurosport) LIVE
    10:00 NHK Trophy Ladies FS (Eurosport) LIVE

Sunday 13/11/2011
    06:45 NHK Trophy Gala (Eurosport 2) LIVE
    11:15 NHK Trophy Men FS (Eurosport 2) TAPED

Wow, we get the Men FS after tha gala and only 45 minutes of it. And no FD. That sucks!

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post

There isn't indeed

vCash
    I'm so happy that British Eurosport are showing the GP series that I feel bad about complaining but no free dance at the NHK yet they are repeating the short dance?. Who makes up the schedule?.
    Also at the Cup Of China they cut Makarova's free skate yet showed another girl who ended up behind her.
    Nicky Slater also said at Skate America they would show the pairs short the next morning yet when I checked there was motorsport on.
    Plus they are showing more live on their HD channel when I like many can't afford to get HD yet still pay a subscription to watch Eurosport.
    But after only showing the grand prix series in the last ten years in 00 & 08 I'm just happy to sit down & watch some fantastic skating !.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    Plus they are showing more live on their HD channel when I like many can't afford to get HD yet still pay a subscription to watch Eurosport.
    Figure Skating is not reserved exclusively to HD. Vice versa, Eurosport HD is just an HD clone of Eurosport International channel, with just higher quality of the picture. Everything that is shown on Eurosport International and is available in HD is shown on Eurosport HD.

However, I am not quite sure this is the same for all the countries where Eurosport is available. In Russia, when there is GP on Eurosport HD it is also available at the same time on Eurosport International.

vCash
    I pay a subscription to receive Eurosport UK and Eurosport 2 specifically to watch skating. The live action from CoC has been on Eurosport HD which requires a further (third!) subscription to Sky which is really annoying.

However, Eurosport UK is currently showing some recorded coverage from the ladies' short followed by the short dance, pair's short, free dance and gala. I guess that the rest will be shown throughout the rest of this week. Better late than never

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast