Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Chaz is not only far and away the worst, he looks MISERABLE.
    Who can blame Chaz for being unhappy? He went through all those medical treatments only to end up looking like John Candy.

vCash
    I'm surprised no one mentioned this already (unless I missed it): Apparently Rob Kardashian is in some hot water for insinuating that there are married stars and their married partners that are having affairs. He was asked on an LA based radio show if he and Cheryl were a couple. He denied that, but then added the statements about others hooking up.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    I'm surprised no one mentioned this already (unless I missed it): Apparently Rob Kardashian is in some hot water for insinuating that there are married stars and their married partners that are having affairs. He was asked on an LA based radio show if he and Cheryl were a couple. He denied that, but then added the statements about others hooking up.
    Which pros are married besides Tony? Unless Tristan's hiding something, he's not (I wouldn't have missed THAT on my FB feed), Maks isn't, Lacey isn't that I've heard, I don't think Cheryl is, I don't think Val is...Derek and Mark are single last I heard...I don't know about Kym..

vCash
    Which pros are married besides Tony? Unless Tristan's hiding something, he's not (I wouldn't have missed THAT on my FB feed), Maks isn't, Lacey isn't that I've heard, I don't think Cheryl is, I don't think Val is...Derek and Mark are single last I heard...I don't know about Kym..
    Anna is married... but I'm not sure I see her hooking up with her partner.

vCash
    My favorite moment of the week was how Kim Kardashian didn't get up for Rob's standing O right away until she realized the camera was on her. A little green-eyed monster here perhaps, since he is doing a hell of a lot better than her???? He's been the biggest surprise for me, I'm really starting to enjoy watching him; he so enjoyed his dance with Cheryl.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    Chaz looks and acts "ready to go".
    I don't think that he had any idea of how physically demanding DWTS is..
    He seems miserable.

Now that his message of Transgender acceptance has been delivered and supported; perhaps the audience will see that, as well.

vCash
    Which pros are married besides Tony?
    Chaz had been living with the same woman since 2005. Maybe Chaz and Lacey are hooking up?

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by all_empty View Post
    Did Nancy pass gas while standing next to Brooke? Seriously, I'm not joking.
    I backed up my Tivo when you posted this, but didn't hear it. Others did:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/04/nancy-.../#.ToyRuckk6so

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Chaz had been living with the same woman since 2005. Maybe Chaz and Lacey are hooking up?
    Chaz isn't a pro (or married), Laceys' not married that I've ever seen mentioned, so I'm not sure who Rob could be talking about. I forgot Anna, but I cannot imagine she's cheating with HER partner...I suspect Rob's making crap up.

And clearly Chaz is ready to leave. Is anyone seriously thinking about his gender, or just that he's really, really weak next to the other remaining celebs? The low scores aren't about male or female, they're about kind of bad dancing and someone who looks a lot like they're in pain. Please, voters, enough. It's not fun to watch someone be miserable. If you want someone who's not the best dancer in the final, vote Carson, he's fun to watch and clearly loving it.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I found this:

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with...affairs-on-set

vCash

The video I saw was from a gossip site like E! or TMZ (it escapes me at the moment).

Anyway, the host did a process of elimination segment and "concluded" that it "must" be Tony & Chynna.

Of course, Rob tweeted later that everyone knows he's a jokester, etc., etc. Still, pretty damaging statements to make.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Who can blame Chaz for being unhappy? He went through all those medical treatments only to end up looking like John Candy.
    Do the treatments cause one to gain a lot of weight? Wasn't she kind of heavy when she was still Chastity?
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    The video I saw was from a gossip site like E! or TMZ (it escapes me at the moment).

Anyway, the host did a process of elimination segment and "concluded" that it "must" be Tony & Chynna.

Of course, Rob tweeted later that everyone knows he's a jokester, etc., etc. Still, pretty damaging statements to make.
    Rob better watch himself. Tony doesn't take that type of talk as "joking." Tony could take Rob out with his pinkie.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Rob better watch himself. Tony doesn't take that type of talk as "joking." Tony could take Rob out with his pinkie.
    Totally agree!! It was reported on CelebTV.com. Found a link on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAciuhVx9E

Rob's an ass for saying those things, and the gossip site is even worse for hinting that it "must" be Tony and Chynna.

vCash
    Rob's an ass for saying those things
    Unlike some others here, I just haven't warmed up to Rob much at all over the past three weeks. If Chaz doesn't get a "mercy send home" next week (or withdraw on Tuesday citing injury), I would be perfectly happy with him being the next to leave the show.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Unlike some others here, I just haven't warmed up to Rob much at all over the past three weeks..
    me neither, i dont think he's any better than chaz or hope who are both dreadful
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Who is Tony married to? Is it someone we know?

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Who is Tony married to? Is it someone we know?
    I don't remember her name, but they've been married a while and have young children. I don't know if they're moved out to LA now but it used to be he commuted back to CT.

If that's what Rob implied that's jack@$$ery. Not. Funny. (Though given I can count on one hand the number of dance marriages I know that are long-term, it's unfortunately not hard to believe. Not saying I do think it's true, but it would be very easy for people to think it was.)

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    Just an FYI, Maks is going to be on that show H8R, where people who hate a celeb get to meet them and kind of talk about it all (I dunno - I've never watched). According to EW…

Maks serves food to a woman who already hates him. “Women like tongue,” he urges her as she glares at him in disgust. “You’ve never had tongue in your mouth?”
    Oh Maks.
    I came here to post this after seeing it on my TV schedule line-up for tonight, figuring that it would be of interest to some of the people here who watch DWTS.

Personally, I don't find Maks to be particularly attractive, though he is one of the best dancers they've had on the show. I don't know if it's that he comes across (to me, anyway) as an arrogant, entitled ass, or if it's just that I don't find his type of looks appealing.

I will say, though, that if that crack about eating tongue is his idea of being funny, I doubt he's going to win any points with the woman whose opinion he is trying to change. If a guy tried using that line on me, he'd end up with a glass of water/wine/closest available liquid thrown in his face .

Of course, given how the editing monkeys on "reality" type shows work, they may be trying to imply that she's at the comment when in fact, she finds it amusing, changes her mind about him, and they become Besties for Life

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213