Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Yeh, there was that, definitely unseemly. The reality show quest, the smug and flippant quotes about teenagers facing more danger every day at home, etc. But, above all that, sending her out in the first place was ridiculous, dangerous, and self-serving.

Laurence was a fame whoring prick long efore that, though. In 2009, facing bankruptcy, Laurence still planned his son's ATW sail, and went whoring on the Internet for donations to fund it. I remember the Sunderland Family (well, Laurence to be exact) ratcheting up the "please give!" rhetoric during Zac's around the world sail attempt -- claiming that Zac might be stranded somewhere if they don't receive more

... just

So, I've now got an opinion of Dad Sunderland that he's a ploying, pandering, "wannabe reality star", and this makes me doubt anything he says or does. Can't stand his face, in other words.

vCash
    ^ This was definitely more thought than I ever expected to give that topic.

But, hey, the only reality show fame whores I really like are Boston Rob and Kathy Griffin. The rest of 'em, I just want to see once or twice ... or three times if the Cowboys and The Chas should either or both come back someday for TAR Ultimate All-Stars.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    If TAR were Survivor, that would be a surefire indication that they were going to be around for a long time.

But since this is TAR, the fact that they are hated means that they are going to be around for a long time.

I think having Laurance and Zac on the show is barely a step above inviting the Salahis to participate

And I would break my 3-time intolerance for repeat stars for the Chas to come back!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234