Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A bra?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badams View Post
    I have tiny boobs. I quite like them.
    Like! (we need a like button, lol)

I'm barely a B and used to be unhappy about it. Now, I'm fine with it, I can wear any top/swimsuit I want!

vCash
    I'm the same small-busted person I was when those silly girls asked the "question" I referred to upthread.
    I'm happy with what I have!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by myhoneyhoney View Post
    Like! (we need a like button, lol)

I'm barely a B and used to be unhappy about it. Now, I'm fine with it, I can wear any top/swimsuit I want!
    I'm barely an A cup. In fact, I'm wearing a training bra as we speak. I never have an issue with my Boobs getting in the way.
    Team Peeps!

vCash
    I would love to have tiny boobs. I don't look big, because my rib cage is very small, but I wear a D or DD, depending on the brand. I have permanent notches in my shoulders! Hate them!

vCash
    ^ crusin, I'm with you. I'm 5'3" 120lbs and a D cup. I'd be the 1/10th of 1% wanting a bust reduction. I wouldn't know a spaghetti strap from a noodle!
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    ^ crusin, I'm with you. I'm 5'3" 120lbs and a D cup. I'd be the 1/10th of 1% wanting a bust reduction. I wouldn't know a spaghetti strap from a noodle!
    I would love a bust reduction, or at least put them back on my chest . But, I'm not big enough that insurance would cover it, though I do have back/neck pain. And I'm chicken. The worst, was one summer, on vacation with my family. We were doing a lot of sight seeing and it was very hot, and after 2 days, I had to put blister band-aids on my shoulders, because my bra straps were cutting into my skin. I don't understand why, after menopause, they don't just fall off!

vCash
    ^ off topic, but the only bra that fits me is Maidenform minimizer. It has nice wide straps at the shoulders.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I don't think I'd want to be tiny but I know a lot of people who lost 100 pounds or more and 99.9% of them complain about how they haven't got anything any more (even thought most of them are a B or C cup which is average to above average, not tiny) and the ones who get plastic surgery almost always get breast implants to be back up to DD again and I have to say:

I just don't get it!

I'm happy to be smaller than I was and I would definitely not get implants if I ever do get a boob lift even though it means going down a cup size.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    You will, when you're older, and they don't sag and you don't have blisters on your shoulders in the hot weather from bra straps and heavy boobs.
    I'm mostly glad I don't have to think about them! I had friends in college who were well-endowed and did martial arts - they'd have to double up on the sports bras so their boobs wouldn't hit them in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    I don't think I'd want to be tiny but I know a lot of people who lost 100 pounds or more and 99.9% of them complain about how they haven't got anything any more (even thought most of them are a B or C cup which is average to above average, not tiny) and the ones who get plastic surgery almost always get breast implants to be back up to DD again and I have to say:

I just don't get it!

I'm happy to be smaller than I was and I would definitely not get implants if I ever do get a boob lift even though it means going down a cup size.
    Well, I think many women (especially those who'd always had large breasts) just think of being well-endowed as part of their feminine identity, even if it causes a lot of discomfort or is otherwise inconvenient.

Like, I'm a little vain about my long thick hair even though I don't normally think about it. But I certainly wouldn't pay $$$ for hair transplants if I suddenly start thinning out!

vCash
    Part of the issue with losing weight, and boobs getting smaller, is that they sag. I know from personal experience. I lost over 100 lbs. and my boobs got smaller, but the skin didn't. Then I breast fed my babies and my boobs got bigger than my head. When the skin stretches to that extent, they look awful when they shrink back down, even to a D or DD. If I had all of the excess skin taken away, I'd probably be a small C, which would be nice. But, I don't want to spend the $$$ and the surgery scares me. So, possibly the women, who get implants, do so because they want to take up the skin, rather than go through more extensive surgery.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    So, possibly the women, who get implants, do so because they want to take up the skin, rather than go through more extensive surgery.
    Not the ones I'm talking about. They got the implants as part of a breast lift and also most of them got a lower body lift as well. So they went for the full-bore of body contouring of which getting an implant is only a small part.

PS scares me too but I've decided I'm definitely getting it when I pay off my car. All this loose skin makes me look like some sort of alien and it interferes with my bike riding. But I'm definitely not getting implants!
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    I got my first bra in the 3rd grade and it was necessary.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345