Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

vCash
    I want Damon with someone else. Elena is SOOOOOO boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    On the other hand, Damon and Katherine would be good together.

vCash
    Another great episode!! Loved the Stefan and Elena moments, but I thought it was a little weird that he was visibly warmer around her than he has been in recent episodes. Their last moment killed me a little-I can't believe how long they've gone without being together.

Ouch for Damon though; what Elena said was overly harsh for sure, but didn't she say before that she wasn't Katherine, and that she wasn't going to go back and forth between the brothers?

Esther...you know, I like her. She's weird, and I don't like that she wants to kill her kids, but I like her. Her duplicity caught me a little offguard, though. I was surprised in the last episode when Esther said she forgave Klaus, so perhaps I should have been expecting what happened tonight, to some extent at least. But I wasn't. Still...no more Elijah dying!! I'm not so sure he actually drank when Esther made the toast; he's too perceptive.

Damon and Rebekah, well...that was unexpected. We'll see how that turns out.

vCash
    Damon back to his old ways of getting laid with someone else, when Elena rejects him lol. That was harsh what she said, though.

Again, loved Klaus this episode. If they truly kill off this whole family, I'm going to be sad. I'd love Klaus to stick around, and same goes for Elijah. The others..eh...can take them or leave them. Team Klauroline! lol

Anyone know what the song was that was playing when Elena showed up at the party?

vCash
    I HATE HATE HATE HATE "Bad Boys Turned Good" or "I'm not bad I'm misunderstood" storylines SO MUCH. Damon's "downfall" is lame, but I have to admit I kinda liked Klaus (I might kill humans but I'm really just an insecure artist who was never loved by my father!). Crap! Maybe because I suspect he will die a tragic death eventually (he doesn't seem like he can really go beyond this season, IMO). But Damon will be here forever!

I loved Elena and Caroline's dresses.

Having Alaric, Bonnie, Tyler *and* Jeremy absent in this episode made the episode quite lopsided. That said, it was still very entertaining. The Originals are one smokin' family, I must say.

vCash
    Another fantastic episode... I just don't know how this show does it week after week. At this point, my only problem is the way they're writing Stefan. I have no idea what's going on with him. Has he actively turned off his switch to avoid feeling pain? Is he still feeding on humans? They made such a big deal of his addiction to human blood in the past season, what's happening with that now.

Oh, and somebody pointed out that Stefan looks like Puppet!Angel and I CANNOT UNSEE THIS LOL'ING FOREVER

vCash
    Still loving the Klaroline. They're the only thing keeping me watching at this point.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I liked how Elena was told by Damon that she could not go to the ball. And then Elena shows up. Honestly Damon, she's not your eight year old daughter (and you should have known better).

And then when Elena enters the ballroom...one arm in Stefan's, the other placed in Damon's. Sounds corny, but I thought that scene played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    Still loving the Klaroline. They're the only thing keeping me watching at this point.
    Really???
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I liked how Elena was told by Damon that she could not go to the ball. And then Elena shows up. Honestly Damon, she's not your eight year old daughter (and you should have known better).

And then when Elena enters the ballroom...one arm in Stefan's, the other placed in Damon's. Sounds corny, but I thought that scene played well.

Really???
    Yep. Can't stand Damon or Elena. Don't care for Tyler anymore. I do like evil Stefan, but if they make him all shmoopy over Elena again (which they will, of course), that's clearly not gonna last.

So yeah, it's Klaus/Caroline. Well, I do like Elijah.

vCash
    Klaus was so charming last night. What a turnaround. Think he really cares for Caroline or is he playing a game?
    Damon looks oh so hot in a tux. Of course he always looks hot.
    Just love Ian! Big crush!

vCash
    I think he absolutely actually cares for Caroline, for all the reasons he listed. It's weird, because Klaus has hurt every single person on this show, most more than once. He's been a total rat bastard, he's been pure evil, etc., and so I should be totally pissed at Caroline for appreciating his advances even a little, and yet I am absolutely on the Klausoline bandwagon. It just works.

Nina Dobrev was just super pretty in this episode, even moreso than usual, though whenever her hair's all fancy and curled I have to keep reminding myself she's not actually Katherine. Both her dress and Caroline's were just fab fab FAB.

I love Elijah. I can understand Mama Original's plan, but Elijah's super awesome and he doesn't deserve to die. I felt really bad for him when Elena lied to him after he's always been so moral and honorable.

And the Damon/Rebekah scene was totally hot, even if she's a little irritating sometimes. I agree that Elena was harsh, but I don't think she meant to be. Damon's done everything right for a good, long while, and he deserved better than that.

Paul Wesley was brilliant.

Every week I am continually astounded by how good this show is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    Anyone know what the song was that was playing when Elena showed up at the party?
    Playlist Season 3 Episode 14
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Got my Entertainment Weekly in the mail today...The cover!!
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/02/08/th...mpire-diaries/

More pics from this weeks EW:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20568361,00.html
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 02-11-2012 at 02:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Got my Entertainment Weekly in the mail today...The cover!!
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/02/08/th...mpire-diaries/

More pics from this weeks EW:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20568361,00.html
    Man I hate Nina Dobrev sometimes No girl should be that lucky!

vCash
    The pictures with Stefen look so staged, and the pictures with Damon look so much more relaxed. They seem to be having fun too. You can tell that she is involved with him.

vCash
    Nina Dobrev is just insanely perfect-looking. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but I can't find a single flaw. Ever.

More importantly, she's a fabulous actress.

I agree that the photos with Ian are way more relaxed than the ones with Paul - and he's dressed better, too. Wth is with the white shirt Paul's wearing in the one with Nina in the red dress? It's super awkward.

vCash
    Yep, I just got the mail yesterday and my EW was in it....and I agree about the pictures. Also..they are hot! lol

manhn....the good guy turning bad(Stefan) storyline bothers me more than the bad guy turning good. at least a bad guy turning good, is doing so because he wants some love/happiness......a good guy turning bad just looks like he doesn't appreciate what he has and is a spoiled brat . I'm sure they'll have Elena back with Stefan or at least schmoozing over him, soon. I hope in the end she wins up with Damon, but something tells me that won't happen...so I just enjoy the screen time they have.

vCash
    Good episode tonight, but it annoys me that they're not coming back until March 15th. Also, interesting to know doctor woman is the stabbity stabber. lol

vCash
    Elena would have to be INSANE to go with either Damon or Stefan. But she will. But Bonnie? How in the world can she ever befriend them?

Anyways, good characters who end up being "bad" or show a "flaw" get enough grief from viewers so I don't have an opinion on it. But it all points to shows having to be "edgy". Barf. Antiheroes bore the hell outta me. My favourite male character on the show is a tie between Alaric and Matt!

vCash
    My thought last night was "good lord, poor Alaric...now he's going to get shot again...how many times does this guy have to die?!?" lol

I like Damon....Elijah....Alaric....and Klaus as my favorites.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast