Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    on the rink doing synchronized spirals with Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen, Shawn Sawyer, Alissa Czisny, Rohene Ward, Yukina Ota, Caroline Zhang & Mirai Nagasu
    vCash
    I am horribly disappointed that Orlando, doesnt have Universal Sports on Brighthouse cable. Is there a way to record streaming video to dvd? I normally record to dvd from my Tivo & this is the 1st year I dont availability to it.

So Universal sports isnt streaming Skate America? I might just do IceNetwork. I was going to subscribe to both but may just get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FigureSpins View Post
    I thought Universal Sports charged $15 for the Grand Prix season and then an additional $15 subscriptions for Worlds. Did they let already-subscribed GP customers watch Worlds for free?

If not, you're only saving $10, at best.
    I don't know. I only subscribed to US for Worlds last year. I had subscribed to IN at the beginning of the season, but the player was so terrible that I didn't want to struggle through trying to watching Worlds with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FigureSpins View Post
    I thought Universal Sports charged $15 for the Grand Prix season and then an additional $15 subscriptions for Worlds. Did they let already-subscribed GP customers watch Worlds for free?

If not, you're only saving $10, at best.
    I had the GP series last year and as an already-subscribed customer, I paid 9.95 for Worlds, it wasn't free.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    I had to subscribe to Universalsports last night. My icenetwork feed kept freezing, and as long as I was sacrificing sleep it made no sense to put up with bad feed. Universal feed is about half a minute late- perhaps that accounts for better quality.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    Very happy with the Universal Sports feed.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Just got a Logitech Revue and am using it to stream Ice Network to my new 40 inch LCD TV. It comes out great, in HD. It's almost like the old days of watching skating on TV. The Grand Prix's are a pleasure to watch, this year.
    Happy Skating!

Crzesk8dad

Helping Mirai choose between Italian dressing and vinaigrette.
    vCash
    Anyone know which service has a better resolution? Universalsport on my 46" TV is blurry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
    Anyone know which service has a better resolution? Universalsport on my 46" TV is blurry.
    Ice Network on my tv has great picture quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123