Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shana Tovah!

vCash
    Well, it's a few days past Rosh Hashanah, but it's still the pentitential season for Jews with Yom Kippur coming on Friday evening through Saturday. One of my friends sent me this "Shanah Tovah" video, and it's too cute NOT to share! If you understand Hebrew, the music is a well known song called "Bashanah Haba-ah" (In the coming year). It's a hopeful song about children playing on vacation from school (holiday), between the house and the fields, sitting on the steps and counting the birdsl and other pleasant thoughts. Even if you don't understand the Hebrew words, I think you'll enjoy this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcBn25LR5Y&sns=fb

A little in advance for Yom Kippur - G'mar Chatimah Tovah - May you be sealed for a good year! For those who fast on Yom Kippur, may it be an easy one.
    Last edited by paskatefan; 10-05-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Shana Tovah to all who celebrate it! Good health and happiness to everyone! And yes, what's a Jewish holiday without food? Well, actually that'd be Yom Kippur.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Shana Tovah everyone !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12