vCash

Is it possible for Synchronized Skaters to...

Say,is it possible for Synchro. Skaters to be Members of 2 Teams at the same time? I was just wondering.

vCash
    At least in Canada, I don't think they can be members of two competitive teams at the same time. But I think it would be very difficult to even be a member of a competitive team *and* a team that just did practices and programs for fun, because being on any kind of competitive team can take up a lot of time.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    IIRC in Italy there are synchro skaters that compete both for the junior and senior team.

vCash
    You wouldn't be a member of two different teams - I'm going to make up some names here - you wouldn't be on both the Zambonettes and Team Snowflake at the same time. You could skate with the Zambonettes this year, and switch to Team Snowflake next year if you wanted. Or, say the Zambonettes have several teams at different levels - you could skate on two Zambonette teams at the same time. That's called being a crossover skater. The USFS Rule Book has a chart showing which levels are allowed to cross over. The skater needs to meet the age and test requirements of both teams. For example, a Senior level synchro skater could possibly also be on an Intermediate, Novice, Junior, Collegiate, or Adult team. You can't be on more than two teams at the same time. No more than half the team is allowed to cross over to other teams - that means half the team has to be ONLY on that team. ISI would have its own rules for this kind of thing.

vCash
    In Canada: yes you can as long it's not in the same category(it can bein the competitive categories). I personnally know some girls who skated in 2 teams in the same season. Don't know how they did because it takes a lot of your time and I guess it's really complicated as schedule when you go to competitions. I don't think it's a good idea to do that, but it's possible yes. I think one of them was also a coach in a kid's team, which mean she was involved in 3 teams for the same year! busy year!