Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    So I would assume, the governor's election storyline will bring out Alicia's infidelity, so she better fess up to Peter sooner rather than later. Great episode....feel sorry for Eli's ex wife getting dumped.
    1 - I think Peter already knows about Will. She never told him, but he's smart enough to guess and some of the exchanges between Peter and Eli seem to imply as much. Jackie certainly knows after her laundry snooping...

2 - Is it really infidelity? She'd thrown Peter out. While she hadn't and still hasn't divorced him, they were separated, not living together and barely speaking at the time. I wouldn't count that as an infidelity, especially after what Peter did.

As for the kids living with Grandma - I somehow don't think that's going to happen. Remember Zach playing Grandma off against Alicia? He know's she's a racist old bigot. He also put two and two together about Jackie trying to go through Alicia's computer but accidentally videoing herself instead Peter might want to live with her, but not sure about those kids.

I somehow think they'll end up staying in the condo with Alicia.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Knock knock knock ...

What a cliffhanger! Do we really have to wait until September or October to see Kalinda show us how to use a gun??

Funniest moment of the show was how after Diane and Will shared with Alicia the financial struggles of the firm, all three were seated at a table where the overhead light burns out. All three heads go up, then slowly look down... And how about Martha Plimpton? Shortly after the "we're going to destroy you comment", she turns to see her child and blurts out, "boo, boo, boo!"

Also liked Peter's comment to Will in the elevator after Will talks about convicts using the term "short time". Peter's response (looking dead ahead): "Really? I never did."

So is the Florrick's separation still a secret? I was surprised to find out that Canning (Michael J. Fox) and Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) knew nothing of that. I figured word would have gotten out by now. Or was that a ruse as was the rest of their actions, in that their only goal was to steal away Lockhart Gardner's top client?

I don't understand the house situation. The kids are going to move in there when their Mom does not want to? Or are they just visiting Peter's new home and they, along with their Mom, have not figured out where they will be living? A part of me wants Alicia to get back together with Peter. What do you think?

And lastly, it is my dream that all nominees for the upcoming Emmy's for the guest starring roles are for Good Wife cast members only!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

So is the Florrick's separation still a secret? I was surprised to find out that Canning (Michael J. Fox) and Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) knew nothing of that. I figured word would have gotten out by now. Or was that a ruse as was the rest of their actions, in that their only goal was to steal away Lockhart Gardner's top client?
    It was. It isn't now that Peter has testified to it on the record. Don't forget, the Grand Jury trial record was sealed, so nothing about Alicia's relationship with Will went public. Remember she was terrified her children would find out, but then Will wasn't indicted?

Nothing's changed since then. Eli knows. Will knows. Diane knows. That's it, outside of family. They still wear rings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG
    What a cliffhanger! Do we really have to wait until September or October to see Kalinda show us how to use a gun??
    All season long they avoided this story line. Now they do it?
    Really this sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post

2 - Is it really infidelity? She'd thrown Peter out. While she hadn't and still hasn't divorced him, they were separated, not living together and barely speaking at the time. I wouldn't count that as an infidelity, especially after what Peter did.
    Uh, yeah.....that would be infidelity. They are still married.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelAnnie View Post
    But we were on a break!!! ("Friends" reference.)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    A part of me wants Alicia to get back together with Peter. What do you think?
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was terrible to her, and I never got any sense of chemistry between them. I think it might be time to find out who Peter has been spending his time with. (There's no way he's been celibate.) And probably time for Alicia to start seing someone else.

And lastly, it is my dream that all nominees for the upcoming Emmy's for the guest starring roles are for Good Wife cast members only!
    This I can support!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelAnnie View Post
    On paper only. I wouldn't call that infidelity. The marriage is over, and it's only due to the considerations of his political career (and possibly to spite Jackie) that she hasn't divorced him. He slept with a hooker, with Kalinda and with who knows who else and she threw him out. I don't know anyone else who'd call her subsequent relationship an affair

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    great finale!

Loved Alicia's silent turning of the chair to give Kalinda a place to sit. A small gesture of welcome indicating she is thawing a bit to Kalinda. There's hope for their sis-mance yet!

the construction company phone business was done really well - Alicia does some routine calling, immediately senses something's wrong and goes into protection mode, and her fear when the guy calls her at home was palpable. I don't mind that this storyline has been in the background all season, it gives us something big to start the next season with, something that doesn't have to do with who the Florricks are sleeping with, for a change

There is totally still chemistry between Alicia and Will I think there's chemistry between her and Peter as well, but it's a comfortable chemistry that comes from many years and a couple of kids.

My only complaint is That Damned House. I thought it was interesting when the house went on sale, but Alicia should have briefly considered it and moved on. Too much time deliberating on if she wants that remnant of her old life (not just of her marriage, but being a wealthy suburban housewife), the Jackie house buying storyline is useless other than giving us some nice Alicia/Jackie bitchy moments, and now Peter and the kids will be living there? ugh. I don't want to see that house next year at all.

Nice to see that Martha Plimpton's lawyer is just as grating as a mom as she was pregnant Her teaming up with Canning is deliciously awful - especially adding in the stay-at-home dad who was working with Cary a while back.

Boo for waiting 4-5 months for the next episode!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pat c View Post
    All season long they avoided this story line. Now they do it?
    Really this sucks.
    From interviews I've read with the show's creators, the reason they've taken so long to film a Kalinda's husband story line is that none of the actors on their wishlist have been available this year.

Which makes me wonder who is on their wish list...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    great finale!

Loved Alicia's silent turning of the chair to give Kalinda a place to sit. A small gesture of welcome indicating she is thawing a bit to Kalinda. There's hope for their sis-mance yet!

the construction company phone business was done really well - Alicia does some routine calling, immediately senses something's wrong and goes into protection mode, and her fear when the guy calls her at home was palpable. I don't mind that this storyline has been in the background all season, it gives us something big to start the next season with, something that doesn't have to do with who the Florricks are sleeping with, for a change

There is totally still chemistry between Alicia and Will I think there's chemistry between her and Peter as well, but it's a comfortable chemistry that comes from many years and a couple of kids.

My only complaint is That Damned House. I thought it was interesting when the house went on sale, but Alicia should have briefly considered it and moved on. Too much time deliberating on if she wants that remnant of her old life (not just of her marriage, but being a wealthy suburban housewife), the Jackie house buying storyline is useless other than giving us some nice Alicia/Jackie bitchy moments, and now Peter and the kids will be living there? ugh. I don't want to see that house next year at all.

Nice to see that Martha Plimpton's lawyer is just as grating as a mom as she was pregnant Her teaming up with Canning is deliciously awful - especially adding in the stay-at-home dad who was working with Cary a while back. Boo for waiting 4-5 months for the next episode!
    Now all they need to do is add Wendy Scott-Carr or Mamie Gummer's character and they will be the law firm from HELL. I still think Alicia has chemistry with Peter but I seem to be in the minority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Impromptu View Post
    From interviews I've read with the show's creators, the reason they've taken so long to film a Kalinda's husband story line is that none of the actors on their wishlist have been available this year.

Which makes me wonder who is on their wish list...
    Oh well, that sounds very interesting.

They've been at Kalinda's storyline for a couple of years now, and they seem to have put it on the backburner and I was quite disappointed that it was. Now I know why. Something to look forward to.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789