Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    I think Peter knows life won't go on the way it was. I think he knows it because he admitted to Zac that he'd slept with someone else. I think that was a sign of acceptance of the end of the marriage.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I'm not convinced that Peter is really hoping for a complete reconciliation, but neither am I convinced that he's out to hurt Alicia. She's still the mother of his children. Plus it would harm him polictically. So I really don't know what to make of Peter right now.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    ohmygosh...I loooooooooooooooved tonight's episode!

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Yeah, it was pretty good. Loved how our newbie to the firm put 2 and 2 together to get 4, then presents it to a partner instead of Alicia cause Alicia wasn't around.
    Methinks Diane is putting the pieces together of Will/Alicia combo. Should be interesting to see what she does with it.
    One might almost believe Alicia would want to learn from Elsbeth Tascioni. That could be fun but somehow I don't think that particular arc will be taking place.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    It took me awhile to "recognize" Elsbeth. I hope we see her again (as well as on True Blood.)

vCash
    I love that Elsbeth shouted for her assistant named Fantasia A nod to True Blood's vamp bar?

The Good Wife loves to present quirky judges and lawyers, but Elsbeth is definitely a favorite of mine. Kudos to Alicia for not going with the firm's choice for an attorney.

vCash
    I totally lost it with the 'sexual harrassment' training film. That cheesy music with the bad acting - classic!

Will shot himself in the foot by confronting Peter. Though I have no clue how Cary doesn't have a 'conflict of interest' investigating the man who fired him. Unless, that choice was deliberate by Peter to help out Will? I'm still struggling with what Peter really knows...

Grace played mom & dad perfectly with the 'bible study' thing. Wonder if the 'study' group came from dancingtutor?

to Elsbeth helping Alicia deal with cupcake guy.

vCash
    Loved tonight's episode! The death row inmate was repulsive. Eli's daughter is And Peter's mother is the mother-in-law from hell

Next week looks very intense.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    I thought the politician story line was weak, especially when he claimed to be an alcoholic at the end. Interesting, though, that he'll be running against Eli's ex.

Also interesting that Cary walked away from Kalinda.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I thought the politician story line was weak, especially when he claimed to be an alcoholic at the end.
    But it's completely true to form for most politicians. Whenever one gets caught doing something, it's only a matter of time before the excuse comes out.

But...fellating Santa?!?

I so wanted Alicia to come home while Grandma was rifling through her lingerie but the kids are back to being complete idiots. WHY do they not know to not let Grandma in the house? Or at least to watch her like a hawk while she's there? I thought the original plan was for the kids to go to Peter's. If Jackie had to go in his stead, why wouldn't she have taken them to peter's instead of camping out there?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I too found it interesting that Carey left Kalina. There were a couple of reasons that I can think of for this behavior.

Had to laugh about m-i-l snooping in Alicia's laundry. That is sooooo not my family but does seem to be about par for her. Thinking she has some suspicions about her daughter-in-law?

Alicia - she seems to be enjoying herself and toying with Will about "should they or shouldn't they" since at least one other partner seems clued in about what's happening.

Did I misunderstand the previews or did ??? (lost the name of the female partner) seemingly accuse Will of him having something going on with Alicia? She seemed like she was ticked off about it - and rightly so. I am soooo looking forward to these two getting caught cause I've had enough of them - OK, let me amend that. I'm weary of them sneaking around. Get it out in the open and deal with the flack.
    Crazy about sports!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Was it just me, or were the scenes between Dana and Kalinda hooooooot???

Great to see Leslie Uggams on our screen (as the inmate's mother). According to imdb.com, this is only her third role of the 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Also interesting that Cary walked away from Kalinda.
    Kalinda's character is so interesting, but sometimes frustrating as well. I'm never really sure where she's coming from. When is she genuine, and when is she playing somebody? Does she go home sometimes and cry? Or go home, pour a glass of wine and say, "oh well..." I just don't know... Cary's line about Kalinda was one-of-a-kind: "A lot of people weren't anything until they met Kalinda."

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Loved tonight's episode! The death row inmate was repulsive.
    His character confused me. He helped prosecutors with a case, then gave Alicia the name of the murderer even though he might get nothing in return for that info. His family all look perfect and when they show up, he turns evil. I was thinking the pastor maybe sexually abused him and his family looked the other way. But we never found out why he was so helpful to all the lawyers, but hateful to his family...

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    And Peter's mother is the mother-in-law from hell
    I dislike that character so much. And want the actress to get an Emmy for that!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    His character confused me. He helped prosecutors with a case, then gave Alicia the name of the murderer even though he might get nothing in return for that info. His family all look perfect and when they show up, he turns evil. I was thinking the pastor maybe sexually abused him and his family looked the other way. But we never found out why he was so helpful to all the lawyers, but hateful to his family...
    I thought the same thing! Especially after they said he was part of a program for young kids organized by the pastor/church.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Did I misunderstand the previews or did ??? (lost the name of the female partner) seemingly accuse Will of him having something going on with Alicia? She seemed like she was ticked off about it - and rightly so. I am soooo looking forward to these two getting caught cause I've had enough of them - OK, let me amend that. I'm weary of them sneaking around. Get it out in the open and deal with the flack.
    Yes, Diane flat out told Will to stop sleeping with Alicia. Will is being investigated, which has been known for several eps, and this ep we saw Diane dealing more with that. She was already suspecting that something is up with Will/Alicia (from 2 eps ago when she made everyone watch the anti-harrassment film), clearly she either finds out more of she takes a stab at it and gets it right.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Jackie not being able to turn on the laptop had me in stitches!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    But it's completely true to form for most politicians. Whenever one gets caught doing something, it's only a matter of time before the excuse comes out.
    Yeah, but this wasn't Weiner-like. He had, er, sucked up to Santa when he was in college. How would current alcohol problems explain what he did fifteen years ago? That's what didn't make sense to me. Now, if Anthony Weiner had said he was tweeting while under the influence, that might have worked!

Kalinda's character is so interesting, but sometimes frustrating as well. I'm never really sure where she's coming from. When is she genuine, and when is she playing somebody? Does she go home sometimes and cry? Or go home, pour a glass of wine and say, "oh well..." I just don't know... Cary's line about Kalinda was one-of-a-kind: "A lot of people weren't anything until they met Kalinda."
    Yeah, it can be frustrating, but fun. First I was wondering if Kalinda really wanted to help Will when she told him to ask her for help. Was it to make amends with Alicia in some ways? Or did she have some other goal? Then I was wondering if the reason she was kissing Cary was to help Will of if she had some other agenda -- like making sure that Dana did not get together with Cary.

His character confused me. He helped prosecutors with a case, then gave Alicia the name of the murderer even though he might get nothing in return for that info.
    I found it confusing too.

vCash
    Archie Panjabi's English accent was coming out tonight. Did that always happen? It was distracting

I really can't stand Peter's Mother. She reminds me of someone stuck in a 'Leave it to Beaver' 1950s America timewarp.

vCash
    I loved tonight's episode. Dana going to Cary after doing shots with Kalinda? Awesome. I hope Kalinda plays them right back. I wonder if Kalinda is going to let Will know what happened with her and Peter. It would give Will some ammunition. Peter doesn't want that getting out. But the special prosecutor and Cary sure are going to complicated things because they both want vengeance.

The son is pissed at Peter and I think he's going to play a big role in the custody and grandmother issue, and probably in a very fun way. I don't know what he's doing with the computers, but he's got something up his sleeve.

vCash
    I almost laughed when Diane told Will to quit sleeping with Alicia. Hmmmm, whatever will he do?

I also found interesting Alicia's body language after seeing her MIL checking out her laptop. When she (Alicia) and Will were in the court after these two events, it seemed to me they were kinda keeping a bit of distance from each other. I can only hope
    So ... now that Will has been told by his partner to lay off on Alicia - will he or won't he? Diane is one very clever woman who put two and two together and got the correct answer of Will banging Alicia and Peter not liking it.

Loved the son busy working away on his computer and then mom pops in to say "hey, let's go get you a car". Bet she hasn't seen him move that fast If I had done that to my son, his response would likely be "nawwww, save your money for something I'd really like, and maybe get something for yourself too". Of course, he doesn't have his G license, only his G2 and he's not really interested in driving much. Reminds me of myself
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    The theme of this whole episode was summed up by the military judge: "The problem with the charge of scapegoating is it doesn’t acknowledge that at a certain point you have to hold people accountable" The writers don't usually drop such obvious anvils, but in this case it made for a thought-provoking close to the episode.
    Last edited by Bostonfan; 11-21-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast