Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    I really had to dig for this thread! OK, missed the first 1/2 hour but it looked like a good show, except for Susan's storyline. Touching scenes with Bree and Renee.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Thank you, Tom, for consulting a lawyer!!! Who ever thought he'd be the one to act like a real adult when push comes to shove?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I still think I figured out who sent the letter and that didn't even take very much thinking. It looks more and more likely that this will be the big mystery this season. I really thought they would come up with something good this year.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I really had to dig for this thread! OK, missed the first 1/2 hour but it looked like a good show, except for Susan's storyline. Touching scenes with Bree and Renee.
    Ya missed the best part! Go watch it online and watch for the part with Lynette, Tom and Bob at Lynette's house. Its about 15 minutes in. It was only a few minutes, but that whole scene with Bob is freaking hysterical!! Tom consulted Bob (since he's a lawyer) and Bob's reaction is priceless!

They need more of Bob and Lee on this show! Give them something to do please! I love them!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I still think I figured out who sent the letter and that didn't even take very much thinking. It looks more and more likely that this will be the big mystery this season. I really thought they would come up with something good this year.
    Who do you think it is? Black if out if ya think it might tick anybody off if your guess is right.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Just watched the first episode last night. The only thing I'll say is that I hope Eva Longoria gets her own show. Her comic timing is epic.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Yes, she's really shining in this final season. Getting great material from the writers

I was PML at the color coded chart.

vCash
    Eva has been the shining star for the past several seasons. The season Gabi was "fat" was so great. Still can't understand how she has never received an Emmy nomination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Who do you think it is? Black if out if ya think it might tick anybody off if your guess is right.

Spoiler

-Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I was wondering, too. I'll go for

Spoiler

ETA: LOL. I was posting when BigB08822 was.

vCash

Spoiler

I agree. I also think that he wrote the note.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    I agree. I also think that he wrote the note.
    I agree, but could that conclusion be any more obvious? Talk about lack of real twist.

This is just a hypothesis, so I'm not using spoiler tags. I think they might conclude the show with another cliched twist. The whole series has been a dream/fantasy in Mary Alice's head. She's about to shoot herself and she envisions life on the lane without her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    This is just a hypothesis, so I'm not using spoiler tags. I think they might conclude the show with another cliched twist. The whole series has been a dream/fantasy in Mary Alice's head. She's about to shoot herself and she envisions life on the lane without her.
    That would be a ending, but I really don't think it will happen. Your ending requires a lot of imagination, which is something the writers haven't had in a while.

vCash
    I agree, but could that conclusion be any more obvious? Talk about lack of real twist.

I much prefer your ending but the problem with that is why would Mary Alice spend so much time thinking/dreaming about 4 women on the street and pretty much forget all about what it would do to her husband and child with just a few exceptions? Other than that, I love it. The reason I think my ending is going to come true is precisely because it is so obvious and DH has not had a good twist or original plot line in years.
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    That would be a ending, but I really don't think it will happen. Your ending requires a lot of imagination, which is something the writers haven't had in a while.
    It's not that imaginative. It's a trick that has been used many times. A really juicy twist would be something truly out of left field, like Tom Scavo is a serial killer or something you never saw coming.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I still think I figured out who sent the letter and that didn't even take very much thinking.
    What did this note say? "I Forgive You"? I have no idea who could be sending the notes...

...that whole scene with Bob is freaking hysterical!!
    I liked the later scene when Bob jogs past a half-nekkid Mike and says, "looking good, buddy!" (Oh so true!!)

Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Just watched the first episode last night. The only thing I'll say is that I hope Eva Longoria gets her own show. Her comic timing is epic.
    Is there room on the Longoria-lovin' bandwagon? Cuz I want on!!

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Still can't understand how she has never received an Emmy nomination.
    CRIMINAL!! (Maybe backlash from the Emmy people for starting up her own awards show??)

The whole series has been a dream/fantasy in Mary Alice's head.
    No!!! "It was all just a dream?" If that's the case, they better include Patrick Duffy stepping out of a shower! If they're going to steal some other show's idea, how about ripping off Newhart? Kimberly Shaw comes out of her coma, surrounded by her Melrose Place "friends" and says, "Man, the sh** that goes through your head while in a coma!!!"
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    HA! love the Melrose twist

The note at the end said "You're Welcome."

Presumably meaning, you're welcome I killed the guy who was investigating you for murder.

What I don't get is why the murder of a cop solves ANYTHING. He certainly wasn't keeping his unofficial investigation secret. If a cop is murdered, aren't they going to look at what he was investigating? Duh!!!

Both Paul Young and the sister of the woman he killed are in jail now, right?

vCash
    I wish Renee [Vanessa Williams] was my roommate!

Renee herself and Gaby's one-liners are really the only things keeping the show afloat.

I love the remarks above about Melrose Place and Mary Alice's dream

vCash
    I just got caught up. Can this show limp any slower and more pitifully to the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Both Paul Young and the sister of the woman he killed are in jail now, right?
    I think the jury's still out on what happened to Felicia. We last saw her get hit in a head-on collision with a truck while she was trying to keep Beth's ashes from dumping out all over the passenger seat, but they never conclusively stated if she died.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    I just got caught up. Can this show limp any slower and more pitifully to the end?

I think the jury's still out on what happened to Felicia. We last saw her get hit in a head-on collision with a truck while she was trying to keep Beth's ashes from dumping out all over the passenger seat, but they never conclusively stated if she died.
    Yeah, she could be out there but they are running out of time to bring her back in any way. I think they will just let us assume she died. As long as Paul Young is in jail then there is no reason to have her around.
    -Brian

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast