Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think they got her at that age (last year, right?), unless they are using the soap opera aging machine. I honestly don't remember her last year though, so who knows!

Nothing exciting happening...yet. I hope this season isn't like last year where it was absolutely boring right up until the end. This series has been the best when they keep you on edge for the entire season and end it with a really exciting resolution.

I am already expecting a boring and sappy finale so I better not get my hopes up. Maybe Marc Cherry will rehash old story lines (as if!) and crash a plane into the neighborhood killing everyone, children and all. I would honestly love that.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I'm liking the new season, so far. And I'm glad Bree finally got rid of Chuck, I was never very fond of him.

vCash
    I must have missed an episode or two. Why DID Bree get rid of Chuck?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    From what I remember from the episode (I think!) ... Bree thinks that Chuck somehow knows about them killing Gaby's stepfather (even though we have seen no evidence on the show to indicate that he knows anything), so she's just trying to cut the ties to the cops by dumping him. I guess she is just suspicious of him that he will find out since he's a cop. Only now she just went and made him mad, so now he probably will like stalk her and follow her and find out they are hiding something (my opinion).

At least that is why I think she dumped him.
    Last edited by BaileyCatts; 10-12-2011 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Chuck is also a bit odd. He seems quite obsessive and freaks at just the thought of Bree leaving him. I wonder if we will see him again because it wouldn't fit his character to just take being dumped. He seems like the type of person to stalk her and call all hours of the night.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Gaby insisted Bree dump him because they thought he might find out. Then that "Mrs. Huber" style note was put in Bree's mailbox, and Paul Young mentioned that Chuck knew about the note Mrs. Huber sent to Mary Alice.

So she decided to stay with him because she thought he knew what they'd done.

Then she realized he didn't know, and dumped him - which he didn't take well at all.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    I really had to dig for this thread!

So....where's the body?

vCash
    I had to dig for this thread, too. I thought I was the only one still watching!

Where's the body? Maybe Carlos dug it up during one of his alcoholic blackouts? That was my first thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    I had to dig for this thread, too. I thought I was the only one still watching!

Where's the body? Maybe Carlos dug it up during one of his alcoholic blackouts? That was my first thought.
    I'm still watching, but it's only out of habit. I find the show so bad. Earlier in the night I watched a special on PBS in which Marc Cherry was talking about the creation of the show. All I can say is he's either moved so far away from it or simply abandoned it. This is one series that will limp to the finish.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Watching out of habit. I did laugh when Penny tried on the inappropriate Kitten With a Whip Halloween costume.

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    I think it was either Chuck or Mike.

Why it could be Mike:

- he wasn't on screen during the whole episode
    - probably Susan told him where they buried the body
    - he was approached by Ben with some project, probably this condo thingie and knows the body has to vanish
    - he wants to protect Susan

Why it could be Chuck:

- wasn't seen this episode either but turned up on the imdb.com page of this particular episode
    - in the preview he demands that Bree told him "finally the truth"
    - I read somewhere that Bree finds out who did it and is shocked because of it in the next episode
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    oh - good one, it's probably Mike!!

Yeah, this show had so much promise to be a totally subversive, funnny critique of the suburbs, but then it just became...vacuous and banal.

vCash
    Good episode tonight!

vCash
    I fell asleep 10 minutes into it (time change here). I'll have to watch on DVR tonight.

vCash
    Celia and the lollipop in her hair cracked me up!

vCash
    I thought the kids spray painting "Gays R Stupid" on the garage went a little far. I had a hard time believing they would go that far and pull off such a big task without being caught. Plus it seems too cruel, even for kids who can be awfully mean.

Otherwise, good episode. Crazy Chuck is back and asking lots of questions. The new guy with the accent still creeps me out, he is not attractive to me...at all. He looks like he has had a lot of work done.
    -Brian

vCash
    The spray painting on the garage seemed more like the type of behavior one would expect from a troubled teen, not from a kid Juanita's age. (Unless the little darling is the grandchild of Fred Phelps.) Then again, a teen would have written something far worse than "stupid."

I can't believe an adult as old as Susan would act so dorky in the art class. She was a teacher, after all. She should know that you're supposed to sit still, keep quiet, and do the assignments without making a scene every single week.

vCash
    There is nothing real about Susan's character, just like there is nothing likable about Lynette.
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    There is nothing real about Susan's character, just like there is nothing likable about Lynette.
    I really didn't like what Lynette did to Penny in this last episode. Here's a young teen who seems to be adjusting pretty well to her parents' divorce and then Lynette had to go and mess with her mind. If Lynette had blurted out something inappropriate in anger, I'd let it pass because divorce doesn't exactly bring out the best in people. But what she did was deliberate.

Doesn't Tom ever take the baby anywhere? Or Parker? It seems as if Penny is their only child living in that house.

vCash
    Anyone remember the art gallery guy from when he was on Boston Legal? He talks like Ron Paul!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast