Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    So what exactly does Chuck thing he is gonna charge Bree with anyway? He's got no evidence the girls ever even met the man. Big deal they were driving a car like his. You got the car? No. Anyone see them in the car but you? No. You got a body? No. You got any proof the girls even know this man? No. You got any evidence the man is even dead? No. So Susan paints a picture of a dead guy in the woods, you gonna arrest them on that? I hate that whole story line of Chuck harrassing Bree.

Oh yea, I know ... TV blah blah blah. But its so stupid. He's got nothing.

vCash
    This whole plot is so stupid...it was defense of others when Carlos killed him, why didn't they go to the police? I forget...

If they end this show by making the BEST CHARACTER fall apart and lose it, I will hate Marc Cherry FOREVER.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    The only reason I watch this show anymore is for Vanessa Williams

Bree and Gaby w/ the one-liners are passable; Susan is an idiot and Lynnette is just completely manipulative and unlikeable.

It's time to bury the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    It's time to bury the show.
    Talk about limping to the finish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    This whole plot is so stupid...it was defense of others when Carlos killed him, why didn't they go to the police? I forget....
    You're right! I kinda forgot that part too! It was self-defense! Or, well how about this man broke into my house and was attacking my wife defense, because that's exactly what it was. Why didn't they just call the cops? I don't even remember now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    You're right! I kinda forgot that part too! It was self-defense! Or, well how about this man broke into my house and was attacking my wife defense, because that's exactly what it was. Why didn't they just call the cops? I don't even remember now.
    Carlos said something about how the police wouldn't believe it was self defense because the man turned out to be unarmed. I think Gabby originally said he had a gun, which he didn't. He was clearly menacing Gabby. The very fact that Carlos had to slam him on the head with something was ridiculous. Carlos was bigger and stronger, and frankly the guy would have run away at the sight of Carlos. He realistically, he could have taken him out with a punch.

vCash
    What I like most about this season is the storyline of Lynette and her husband separating. It was sad to see Lynette remove her wedding ring and put it away. She really wants him back but apparently the husband is completely oblivous or doesn't care that she still wants him to be her husband. He obviously is enjoying his newfound bachelorhood. Good story about the roses being delivered on their anniversary, too. I was amazed when he said he'd having the florist remove the standing order for their anniversary, as if he were doing Lynnette a favor by doing that.

Reminds me of another couple I know

vCash
    Anyone still watching? Here's hoping Chuck is really dead! Don't really care who killed him, I just hope he's really dead! I really hate the way he has been harassing the girls just because Bree dumped him.

No new episode until January? By then I'll forget everything that's happening.

vCash
    I know! I can't wait that long to find out if Bree offs herself. I'll be so pissed if they let her character go out that way.

The town of Fairview must have the highest # of pedestrians killed by moving vehicles in all of the USA.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I have not watched in weeks. Not sure how many episodes I missed. Oops.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I have not watched in weeks. Not sure how many episodes I missed. Oops.
    Here's what you missed - self-centered Gaby and her 2004 one-liners; Lynnette and her childish manipulations; Bree still so 1950s after all these years; Susan still neurotic and full of moral outrage.

vCash
    One thing I like about the show is the women are all so beautiful, even Lynnette sometimes

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Here's what you missed - self-centered Gaby and her 2004 one-liners; Lynnette and her childish manipulations; Bree still so 1950s after all these years; Susan still neurotic and full of moral outrage.
    Oh thank you! With this information I can skip the other episodes and just pick back up in January. Thanks for saving me the time.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Not that Lynette is perfect by any stretch, but I don't like Tom's girlfriend, or her daughter, for that matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Not that Lynette is perfect by any stretch, but I don't like Tom's girlfriend, or her daughter, for that matter.
    Me neither! They're barely separated and she's acting liked a wronged wife!

vCash
    So I barely watch this show- I've seen most of the first season and a few minutes here and there. Now I watch about 10 minutes of it when I'm waiting for Pan Am.

How many freaking people have been murdered on this show? Now there's another one? Why do people still live on this street?

vCash
    Cause it's only the "bad guys" that die

vCash
    What I find utterly preposterous is that none of these people has lawyered up. Look at the real-life case of Baby Lisa-- the cops can't get anywhere near the missing baby's suspicious-acting parents, thanks to their lawyer. Carlos is a wealthy man; he could hire the best criminal defense attorney in the business. Why hasn't he? Why haven't any of them?

Makes no sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    What I find utterly preposterous is that none of these people has lawyered up. Look at the real-life case of Baby Lisa-- the cops can't get anywhere near the missing baby's suspicious-acting parents, thanks to their lawyer. Carlos is a wealthy man; he could hire the best criminal defense attorney in the business. Why hasn't he? Why haven't any of them?

Makes no sense.
    None of it makes sense. Why did Carlos hit him so hard? Oh yea, he thought he had a gun. Why didn't they call the cops right away even though they discovered the man was unarmed? Oh yea, they needed a lame plot line to drive the final season.

What made this show juicy and fun in season one is that it was an exaggeration of reality. Of course, few people had a chopped up woman buried under their swimming pools, there were elements of reality in the show. A trophy wife feeling neglected, a perfect housewife with an utterly imperfect family, a recent divorcee trying to rebuild her life, a career woman turned homemaker who's miserable.

Now it's just retreads and nonsense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    None of it makes sense. Why did Carlos hit him so hard? Oh yea, he thought he had a gun. Why didn't they call the cops right away even though they discovered the man was unarmed? Oh yea, they needed a lame plot line to drive the final season.

What made this show juicy and fun in season one is that it was an exaggeration of reality. Of course, few people had a chopped up woman buried under their swimming pools, there were elements of reality in the show. A trophy wife feeling neglected, a perfect housewife with an utterly imperfect family, a recent divorcee trying to rebuild her life, a career woman turned homemaker who's miserable.

Now it's just retreads and nonsense.
    Exactly. If I were writing this season, I'd use the Susan-the-artist storyline to create some tension between her and Mike, not because of the murder but because it would be VERY interesting to fling Mike into the NYC art scene. Lots of fish-out-of-water storyline potential there. It would also be interesting to see how Susan handles success.

A woman as religious as Bree would never commit suicide. Yeah, I know she's gone against her beliefs on a number of occasions and sometimes she twists things to suit her needs at the given moment. But deep down, this is a woman who fears going to Hell. Remember when Andrew came out and she told him she was afraid he wouldn't go to Heaven? And I'm supposed to believe that this same woman would blow her own brains out? Nope, not buying it.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast