Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Desperate Housewives - Final Season

Anyone watch? I thought about not even bothering with a thread, we hardly seemed to care last season. However, being the final season and all, I figured why the heck not.

I was hoping things would pick up and they would try to go out with a good season but the first episode wasn't very promising. The scene where the car is miraculously stolen was just too much, even for a show as out there as this one. The writers couldn't possibly come up with a better way handle that? Then Gaby has to go and steal another car? No one bothered to call the police?

I am curious to find out about the note Bree found. I wonder if it is about the body or about something else entirely. If everyone else got a note then it will be clear but if only Bree got a note then I bet we found out it is about something else entirely, she has done plenty to get in trouble over.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    By the way, it was brought to my attention that the note Bree received was word for word the same as the one Mary Alice received before killing herself. Interesting...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I'm hoping that the episode is uploaded on the Internet so I can watch it. I'm really excited about this new season.

vCash
    Loved the hot new neighbor across the street that Vanessa Williams tried to pickup and he closed the door in her face. What a hottie! He alone will keep me watching.

vCash
    I just finished watching the new episode, and I liked it. I'm curious as to who sent Bree the note. Has Martha Huber come back from the dead?

vCash
    The guy from V who plays the new neighbour could be the note writer. It may not about Gaby's dad--maybe he thought a recipe from one of Bree's old cookbooks was disgusting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    The guy from V who plays the new neighbour could be the note writer. It may not about Gaby's dad--maybe he thought a recipe from one of Bree's old cookbooks was disgusting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post

Good one. I also don't think it is about Gaby's dad or stepdad or whomever he was. If it was then the note would go to Gaby or her husband first. That is why I am curious to see if any other ladies got the note. If not, I am sure it is something completely different.
    -Brian

vCash
    Lame lame lame. I wonder if I'll bother watching that!
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Lame lame lame. I wonder if I'll bother watching that!
    Why should you, if it is lame?
    Rhe show definelty has gone worse, btu I guess I wioll watch when it starts in Finland. It is the last season, anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    By the way, it was brought to my attention that the note Bree received was word for word the same as the one Mary Alice received before killing herself. Interesting...
    I have to pat myself on the back because I was just thinking to myself, gee - now they've all become like Mary Alice and her husband. They killed someone and covered it up.

Too bad this show doesn't try just a little bit harder.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    Why should you, if it is lame?
    Rhe show definelty has gone worse, btu I guess I wioll watch when it starts in Finland. It is the last season, anyway.
    I want to know how it ends, but now it's gonna be my "naptime" show. I'll just watch the final episode I guess.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Did anyone watch last night's episode?

I'm really intrigued by who sent Bree that note. I think it may have been Zach Young.

vCash
    We're not going to find out who sent the note for a while. I wonder if Bree will tell the other housewives about the note.

I was more entertained by Gaby hiring a pole dancer to help her husband's performance in the bedroom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I was more entertained by Gaby hiring a pole dancer to help her husband's performance in the bedroom.
    I thought that was pretty funny, as well.

vCash
    Is the season over yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    We're not going to find out who sent the note for a while. I wonder if Bree will tell the other housewives about the note.

"When were you born?"
    "1992."
    "Yeah, me too."

I wish they'd stop giving Susan such cringeworthy storylines, though. I understand that she feels guilty and feels the need to be punished, but even for Susan, those were some pretty lame scenes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Did anyone watch last night's episode?

I'm really intrigued by who sent Bree that note. I think it may have been Zach Young.
    This was my exact thought. I think Zach Young is probably homeless and living out on the streets because of his drug addiction problems and he was in the park that night sleeping on a bench or something. He saw everything and is playing a game. Why he only sent it to Bree, I don't know...maybe he felt she was the closest with his mom?
    -Brian

vCash
    good theory!!

This show is seriously getting lamer than I thought possible. Yet I feel compelled to watch this trainwreck all the way to the end.

How did the gay couple's daughter get to be puberty aged already?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ^ Yea! What's up with that kid? I thought I remembered her being like maybe 5 when they adopted her?

Oh yea .. TV. I know. But still, just for my sake, wasn't she just maybe 5 or 6 a year or so ago?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast