Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,004 of 1004
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    I'm sure I'll be in the Minority here but here goes ......

I prefer Meryl's orange SD dress and the original SD ending But will have to see it more maybe I'll change my mind.
    The new ending would look more at home in a RnRoll /Jive dance .
    That makes two of us. I think Meryl's orange dress did much more to accentuate her curves and the movement of the fringe did more to accentuate the movement of her body.

The new ending pose seems too contrived to me and I don't like the changes that they had to make to the music to accommodate the new ending. That being said, if it helps them win, I'll survive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wit's end View Post
    That makes two of us. I think Meryl's orange dress did much more to accentuate her curves and the movement of the fringe did more to accentuate the movement of her body.

The new ending pose seems too contrived to me and I don't like the changes that they had to make to the music to accommodate the new ending. That being said, if it helps them win, I'll survive.
    I don't mind any of her dresses.

I think the ending pose is a vast improvement over the previous ones. The one with Meryl crouched down at Charlie's hip was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I don't mind any of her dresses.

I think the ending pose is a vast improvement over the previous ones. The one with Meryl crouched down at Charlie's hip was
    I agree about the crouch. I just wish they had come up with a different solution. As to her dress, I don't "mind" the new dress. I don't think I have ever seen Meryl look bad in anything. I do think, however, that the orange dress did more for her figure in the context of a latin dance.

vCash
    Meryl and Charlie are on the IceNetwork backstage feed with Johnny and Peter right now.

And Johnny is now petting Meryl.

Meryl says she thinks charlie has a horrible fear of knowing how to do his own makeup.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051