vCash

Need some help from a Brit

This Sunday's Observer is going to contain a poster with new drawings of Dickens characters. Being a Dickens fanatic, I want this poster badly. But here in Northern Virginia, I'm having a lot of trouble finding any stores that sell the paper. (Darn you, Borders, why'd you have to close so fast??)

If anyone can pick up a copy and mail it to me, I'd be grateful. And I would of course pay all expenses. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    This Sunday's Observer is going to contain a poster with new drawings of Dickens characters. Being a Dickens fanatic, I want this poster badly. But here in Northern Virginia, I'm having a lot of trouble finding any stores that sell the paper. (Darn you, Borders, why'd you have to close so fast??)

If anyone can pick up a copy and mail it to me, I'd be grateful. And I would of course pay all expenses. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you!
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk Try directly from the source.

vCash
    Wegman's carries a wide selection of out-of-town papers, including ones from Europe.