Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tranquillo
    vCash
    It may be because I let the episodes pile up on my dvr and have long breaks between them, but I sometimes have a hard time keeping the ancillary men clear - the analyst who I thought was dead but isn't, the guardian who is sometimes with them and sometimes not, and the oversight guy who is looking out for Mommy. Plus they all sort of look like Alex's ex neighbor.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    That episode was SO good!!

I loved it! They just keep you guessing; when you think they're about to twist, they turn and you just don't see it coming. That surprise at the end was WHOA! I'm really pissed about having to wait two weeks though . I mean, they just came back on the air.

I love this show. Great story, great acting (Melinda Clarke was fabulous!), great production...I love it!! And yeah, I'm definitely waiting for Alex and Boy Scout to hook up (I didn't realize how HAWT he is!) and count me as one of the ones in line waiting to towel him off!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Who is the guardian?
    The one who lead the charge at holding Oversight hostage and phoned up Amanda last minute with Percy's demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    It may be because I let the episodes pile up on my dvr and have long breaks between them, but I sometimes have a hard time keeping the ancillary men clear - the analyst who I thought was dead but isn't, the guardian who is sometimes with them and sometimes not, and the oversight guy who is looking out for Mommy. Plus they all sort of look like Alex's ex neighbor.

It was easier to tell apart Ryan, the analyst, before he went to prison because he was always in suits.

Owen - the guardian on Nikita's side - is blonde and always in black.

Sean the oversight guy has the Batman voice.

vCash
    Ari and Amanda! Love it!

Irish Guardian, Percy and Roan all in black--totally badass.

Such a wonderful episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Ari and Amanda! Love it!

Irish Guardian, Percy and Roan all in black--totally badass.

Such a wonderful episode.
    Ari and Amanda working together. Deviously brilliant.

In upcoming episodes:

Spoiler

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash

I recognize Ari but can't really remember what part he plays in all of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Indra486 View Post

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I just watched the episode. A little slow but it also featured one of the great scenes of the season--when Carla caressed Roan's face. Quite touching.

vCash
    ^^ Yeah, that episode wasn't as exciting as the previous two, but I definitely appreciate the trip to the department of backstory. You learn more about how Nikita ended up being recruited for Division and you learn that Carla is the one who created the recruiting program. I like episodes like that because it gives the show and the character more dimensions. Like when Carla touches Roan's face...was there something between them once? Who the hell would've thought Roan could be a tender person?

I'm excited to see how this Amanda/Ari thing is going to play out!

vCash
    Carla ... anyone ? Fame ? Nope ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Someone pointed that out on GetGlue! That's pretty cool!

vCash
    Or Profiler I loove coco

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I just watched the episode. A little slow but it also featured one of the great scenes of the season--when Carla caressed Roan's face. Quite touching.
    Yes, I loved that scene. It was great in itself, but also to show that even the coldest, hardest person is still human.

I'm hoping Carla will sing at some point. I have all the Kids From Fame albums!

Or Profiler I loove coco
    Didn't know about Profile, but Gimpel was on ER. And I just wiki'ed her and remembered her from Veronica Mars.

vCash
    She was the friend of the profiler chick, whose name I can't put my finger on ! No brain left.

vCash

This entire hotel sequence. There are no words for how flashy in that its well done in suspense.

vCash
    That hotel sequence was fab. What was also fab was Birkhoff not persuaded by Carla's kookiness.

However, that reporter won't win no Pulitzer if Alex keeps giving all these press conferences. For that reporter's sake, I hope Alex gives her an exclusive interview on Dateline.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Good episode. We now have 3 distinct teams set up. Ari/Amanda, Carla/Percy and Nikita's team. I wonder if Carla will stay close to Nikita for covert purposes, or make a clear break with Nikita and openly align with Percy. And where Alex fits in all of this will be fun to watch. All the players are aware of each other and lines have been drawn.

Some part of me briefly wondered if Birkhoff holding a gun on Carla was due less to the fact that Carla was endangering Alex, and more about the fact that she was holding his iPad. Never touch a geek's toys!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    What was also fab was Birkhoff not persuaded by Carla's kookiness.
    Is Carla kooky? Or just so far out of the loop, along with so invested in what Division was in it's original form...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    I wonder if Carla will stay close to Nikita for covert purposes, or make a clear break with Nikita and openly align with Percy.
    Doesn't Carla think (or want to believe) that Percy is still the good guy she worked with in the beginning? (Although I'm wondering if Percy was ever a good guy and took advantage of Carla's innocence and hopefulness.

I think once Carla sees how far gone Division is from what she created, she will want nothing to do with it. Nikita has not done a good job of informing Carla about how far the program is removed from Carla's original ideas. And when Carla discovers that Percy is as bad as Amanda... Well, that'll make for another good episode!

She was the friend of the profiler chick, whose name I can't put my finger on ! No brain left.
    I never watched that show. I might have checked it out if I had known Gimpel was on it, though!

vCash
    Last week's episode was awesome! I loved how Alex got Semak by the balls (figuratively speaking) and how quickly the tides kept turning in that scene with Alex and Ari and then how Birkoff and Nikita flipped the whole thing on its head. It's like one of those scenes when everyone has a gun held on everyone else...AWESOME! Poor Carla thinks Division is salvageable but she doesn't realize the reason the mission was lost was in large part b/c of Percy. Birkoff was awesome in that episode...you gotta love it when the geek grabs a gun or gets to kick some @$$.

I love this show but I hate how they show two or three episodes and then go back to re-runs. It's so frustrating!

vCash
    Oh, HELL YEAH, Birkoff shoots Carla!

Fantastic episode tonight.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    ITA - that was a great episode! So glad Ryan is safely back with Team Nikita. Her team is growing. And I love her relationship with Birkoff.

I feel the Carla storyline never really got off the ground. There was an interesting idea in there, but it never really took root from a narrative standpoint. There's too many plotlines going on at once I think. We have Percy's agenda, Amanda/Semok, Alex and her mother, and now this new wrinkle with Michael's baby mama being a secret agent for Percy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast