Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    [After being electrocuted]

"That last one tickled a little."

OMG, Ms. Q is perfection!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    "You mean like in a van?" (Michael to Birkhoff after he asks to go on the mission with everybody else.) I liked the comedy present in this episode, but there were a lot of one-liners, which is not usually present in this show. After a while I thought, "new writing staff??" Good for some levity, still...

I clearly get Birkhoff not wanting to give up his 20 million dollar empire. But part of me thought, "if you could do it once...can't you do it again? You're still young, dude!" Interesting to find out how much he is worth. Does anyone remember how much Alex is worth?

When the gang decide to go into "business" with Damascus I wondered if all the bad guys would know what the Nikita gang looks like now? Wouldn't there be a good guys website where the bad guys can view pics of the crime-fighters who would be out to get them??

Loved Nikita's line when Damascus asked her (in regards to being with Birkhoff): "Wife? Girlfriend" Nikita: "I'm the muscle."

Was surprised when Birkhoff didn't shoot the bad guy, but later they cleared this up with letting us know that Birkhoff had not used a gun since shooting Carla. But if that was still an issue, why would he ask to go out on a dangerous mission? (Let alone one where his entire fortune is at risk.)

The scene where Nikita and Birkhoff had their verbal fight seemed kind of out of character for both of them. But that was necessary for this episode to happen, so I guess we gotta cut the writers some slack. I just thought Nikita was cooler than that, to push away someone who I've always thought was invaluable to their team...

Another great line, after Alex does some Birkhoff-worthy computer work: "Why? Because I'm awesome!!"

Another moment was when Birkhoff got caught hacking. Remember the scene earlier this season where his replacement in Division is outdone by Birkhoff and he gloats? This was another moment that didn't seem right to be, but the episode was good, so just another moment to cut the team some slack...

So is Amanda gone for good? Or will she make a dramatic return at some point? Can't remember if she's hiding from somebody right now or needs to gather resources (which apparently Percy needs to do now as well) before she can make her return.

Loved the moment between Nikita and Birkhoff at the end of the episode. Nikita: "You are irreplaceable. And one of a kind." Needed a hanky after that scene!

Worst part of the episode? No Sean!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Tonight's episode is called Dead Drop and here is the only preview I could find on youtube. There are two more epsidoes to air on the 11th and 18th. In the TV thread, it was posted that the CW network has renewed Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and 90210. Nikita was not mentioned, hopefully that will come soon in another announcement!

vCash
    I am so confused of where they're going now. Do they mean for Nikita to fight forever ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Did anyone watch the S3 premiere?

I miss Percy.

And I think something is squinky with Ryan.

And I don't think this set up (with Nikita & crew working within Division) will last too long. (At least, I hope not. I like it better when they're rebels.)
    just my two cents...

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lurvylurker View Post
    Did anyone watch the S3 premiere?

I miss Percy.
    I caught it! Thought it was kind of over the top. Such a big premise that it was tough to believe. Plus Michael going back to get the engagement ring. Doesn't Division pay well enough for him to get a replacement ring?? Percy is definitely missed, but maybe it's better that he had a couple of great years and didn't stick around to turn into a Dr. Evil kind of parody. Another problem with the premiere: not enough Sean!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurvylurker View Post
    And I think something is squinky with Ryan.

And I don't think this set up (with Nikita & crew working within Division) will last too long. (At least, I hope not. I like it better when they're rebels.)
    Squinky? While Ryan is a very intelligent, capable guy, I think maybe he doesn't have the support system in place to make something like Division work. The gang were all thrown into taking it over and I'm not sure if they've taken time as a team to set a framework to make it all work. Obviously not, with Nikita going rogue on him. Nikki, why such a poor team player??

I wouldn't mind a season of the gang rounding up all the bad guys. And there's potential for making the layers of the government to be intricate and shocking...with good writing, who knows where this could go.

vCash
    Finally watched it. One of the great tv proposals ever. When Michael went back to get the ring---OMG, so romantic!

We still don't know anything about that organization that Percy so desperately wanted to be a part of. I suspect they have their fingers into the higher levels of the US government.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234