Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    THIS is for me: http://www.elietahari.com/womens-des..._to_work_women

I love tailored clothing in unexpectedly lux fabrics, especially silk and velvet. (What I probably really want to wear is figure skating costumes but I repress it.)

And although I'm taller than y'all munchkins at 5'6" and long-limbed, I'm overendowed in the bust and my biggest figure fault is a belly. Ergo, tailored jackets with zippers never pull at the bust and, with princess seams and a hip length, disguise the belly.

I've been working this out for years.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    I am so upset because one of my favorite cosmetic wonder-care items has been discontinued....Zia's "Instant Face Lift." A powder and a tonic water mixed together and painted onto the face with a brush.....it hardens like egg white, although it has many ingredients (and no-egg white doesn't do the job...) I've used it for ten years. I swear it takes at least 5 years off your face. I've had people ask me if I've had "work done" after I've used it. And about 6 month's worth only cost $20!

But I'm down to my last few applications. Zia doesn't have any. Amazon doesn't have any. Nobody has any. If anyone does have some laying around, let me know! I'll PAY BIG TIME!!!!!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    HC, I have an untouched bottle of this Zia 15 Minute Face Lift, that I will be happy to mail you. PM me with your address.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Oh dear...just checked the link above and found out that Nordstrom's now ships to Canada....there goes my budget.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Mine or IA's?

I'm sure not spending $500 on a blazer no matter how sublime. I'll wait and see what happens after Christmas.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skategal View Post
    Oh dear...just checked the link above and found out that Nordstrom's now ships to Canada....there goes my budget.
    I saw that pop up and closed the window immediately.

vCash
    Wanted to share a beauty secret with you all: like Smashbox Photo Finish primer? I know I ♥ it but I have found a fairly good substitute to save some $$. Monistant Soothing Powerd Gel. Seriously! I have read reviews about it used as a primer so I tried it out and my gosh, it's a pretty close dupe! The only downfall for me is it doesn't prevent oily show through on my oily nose. Other than that I get the same results as Smashbox and it keep working perfectly even on days I hit the gym (5-6 days a week)!. I use Smashbox for the "must be perfect" days and the Monistat for all the other days.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    do they advertise this for your face? otherwise, talk about thinking outside the box.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    do they advertise this for your face? otherwise, talk about thinking outside the box.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    No, but it's all over makeup alley and the reviews for it. It's like how models use Preparation H for the undereyes... that's probably what made someone think to try it out, lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Mine or IA's?

I'm sure not spending $500 on a blazer no matter how sublime. I'll wait and see what happens after Christmas.
    I checked both but only IA's said that Nordstorm ships to Canada. I checked all the makeup and skincare lines immediately.

Trying hard not to order something...

I don't care about clothes anymore...only my 15 month old sees what I wear these days...
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    I've been using the argan oil on my hair now for almost 2 weeks and what a difference! My hair is so much softer and no where near as crunchy. I colored it last Wednesday too. I'm sold on this for sure.

vCash
    Heads up to all; The December issue of InStyle Magazine with Amy Adams on the cover has a great free sample offer.

Estee Lauder's Extreme Sumptous Mascara same free offer.

Also, this is a great issue for makeup and clothing options. I love their "Your Look" section. This month they offer options on how to wear the color "peacock blue". How to pair it with other colors for a sophisicated look.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    I got three samples of foundation from MAC today. I'm hoping my oily skin will like at least one of them.

vCash
    I went to Ricky's today as it was the last day of their 20% off sale. I bought Sally Hershberger's Wavy hair shampoo & conditioner. I've never seen shampoo formulated specifically for wavy hair, so I was really excited. The online reviews are mostly positive. I'm not thrilled it's got sulphates in it, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.

I also got 3 OPI polishes for 1.99 each
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Essie tried pulling a fast one on me. My absolute favorite neutral is Bond's Beige. It goes on quick and easy and it's got just a little bit of shimmer in it. Haven't been able to find it for a while, though, and I figured they must have re-named it to fit in with one of their themed collections. Sure enough I was in Duane Reade the other day and I found it living under its new alias - East Hampton Cottage. Nice try, Essie.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I've never seen this color before, so pretty! Your paws must look very nice.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I'm loving the MAC Match Master liquid foundation. I've started making a mental list of things I want to get...and now I am a complete ELC offshoot brands addict.
    They also had some fun looking new nail polish colors when I was in to look at foundations, has anyone tried them?

vCash
    I don't normally post in this thread, so my apologies if this has already been posted before.

I was recently introduced to this nifty shoe place online and thought I'd share it. If you have smaller feet, especially in hard to find widths, this is the place for you.

http://www.cinderellaofboston.com/

And right now, they are offering free domestic shipping on all orders

Merry Xmas!!!

vCash
    I got my wedding shoes at that store! Love it.

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast