Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

vCash
    i just tried the tarte amazonian clay blush - my makeup tends to slide off my face by about 11am. this stuff actually stays on all day!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I've been wearing Orly Naughty a lot lately. I love it. I keep my nails just as short as the ones in the picture and think that this isn't too edgy for work. Is it? My cuticles are in much better shape than the pic.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I've been wearing Orly Naughty a lot lately. I love it. I keep my nails just as short as the ones in the picture and think that this isn't too edgy for work. Is it? My cuticles are in much better shape than the pic.
    Definitely not too edgy! Pretty colour.

vCash
    My Wen arrived last night. I used it this morning. I promise to never forsake it again. I will cut out my lattes before I go without it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    oh and a crossover between two of my favorite threads, this and the book thread....China Glaze will be having a Hunger Games collection in 2012

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3...ungergames.jpg
    OOOOHHH I might need all of those

But I can't find any more info, and the site that the watermark doesn't have the article up anymore. Perhaps China Glaze got wise to the leak and pulled it. Fingers crossed it's real, though!

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    oh and a crossover between two of my favorite threads, this and the book thread....China Glaze will be having a Hunger Games collection in 2012

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3...ungergames.jpg
    These are fab! In a way, it's kinda good that we don't have China Glaze here in Brazil: I'd go bankrupt...

Nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    My Wen arrived last night. I used it this morning. I promise to never forsake it again. I will cut out my lattes before I go without it.
    I'm curious to try it, but I don't know if I can do it. I have so much shampoo and conditioner right now....what if I love Wen and all that stuff in my cabinet goes to waste? I'm a little skeptical that it really is a 5-in-1 formula though. I've always been told that shampoo and conditioner have 2 separate processes so to put them together would be impossible. Shampoo opens the cuticle and cleans it, the conditioner seals it.

The before and after photos are making me wonder though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by myhoneyhoney View Post
    tried MAC's Face and Body foundation again today and once again, I feel a pimple coming up... booooo! I really like this foundation but I guess I can't use it on my face.
    Why don't you try another brand Face and Body?

In my opinion, I think MAC's foundations are hit or miss, not a very reliable product. They are other brands for the same amount or comparable price wise are better for the skin. Many of the other brands have more nutrients better for the skin and better pigments.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scintillation View Post
    I'm curious to try it, but I don't know if I can do it. I have so much shampoo and conditioner right now....what if I love Wen and all that stuff in my cabinet goes to waste? I'm a little skeptical that it really is a 5-in-1 formula though. I've always been told that shampoo and conditioner have 2 separate processes so to put them together would be impossible. Shampoo opens the cuticle and cleans it, the conditioner seals it.

The before and after photos are making me wonder though...
    Yeah, that's what got me. And they are true. What I do is the cleanse first, rinse it out and then rub a little into my damp hair and don't rinse it out, so that acts as the conditioner.

I will say, though, that as someone with baby fine hair, I do still have to use hairspray, and sometimes a little mousse. But not nearly as much as I used to use.

And I have a giant bottle of Bed Head's Self Absorbed left. Sigh. I guess I could use it in an emergency. Or let any guests use it. They're not touching my Wen.

vCash
    I use my unused hair products/experiments to shave my legs...expensive yes, but I can't throw them away...sigh I'd love to have the original MSRP in my pocket. We need an Etsy style product exchange via FSU!
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    I recently bought the following from Sephora:

Nars Mandchourie Eye Shadow Duo
    Benefits Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Strut and Tattle Tale
    Kat Von D's Sinful Mascara

Nars 2011 Holiday Collection is pretty decent. The Ms Liberty blush/highlighter looks incredible.
    Nars Cosmetics 2011 Holiday Collection

Sephora's Sale starts on Nov 10 through 14, 20% off. If you are a beauty insider member.

I have a budget set for the sale

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    That eye shadow looks nice, topaz. Yeah, I got the sale email. I really don't need anything.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    That eye shadow looks nice, topaz. Yeah, I got the sale email. I really don't need anything.
    I hear ya.

But, you need to ask yourself, do you need skincare or is it time for a new mascara(s)?

*Mascaras are supposed to be dumped after a 3 to 4 months(due to the bacteria buildup with the product)

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Just got a new mascara during the last sale. And skincare.

I could always use a tub of Purity but it's out of stock. I seem to be out of excuses to shop...but there's that Pacifica Island Vanilla, a rather delightful vanilla scent. And the roll-on is only $12. Somebody stop me!

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Cherry Culture has NYX on sale 40% off MSRP

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Yeah--I'm struggling with this right now. I'm trying to cut down on my "fun" spending, but I really want to cash in on this deal.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Just got a new mascara during the last sale. And skincare.

I could always use a tub of Purity but it's out of stock. I seem to be out of excuses to shop...but there's that Pacifica Island Vanilla, a rather delightful vanilla scent. And the roll-on is only $12. Somebody stop me!
    I bought another expensive perfume in the duty free shop in Copenhagen. I have no standing to stop you.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    I bought another expensive perfume in the duty free shop in Copenhagen. I have no standing to stop you.
    Oooh, what did you get?

from Speedy Death

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    That does not help my budget...
    I'm dying for some eyeshadows
    and some blush, some eyeliner, some concealer...

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Oooh, what did you get?
    Hypnotic Poison. Even PRkid agreed it smelled

Bit too much for work wear, though. If I ever find someone I want to seduce, ever again, I know what I'm wearing.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast