Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I was recently introduced to this nifty shoe place online and thought I'd share it. If you have smaller feet, especially in hard to find widths, this is the place for you.

http://www.cinderellaofboston.com/
    So close ... my feet measure a 6 WW.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I don't normally post in this thread, so my apologies if this has already been posted before.
    i applaud you for branching out!
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Visionnaire and Renergie Multiple Action Eye Cream are officially my new favorite skin care products . After using them together regularly for over a month, you'd think I'd had "work" done to get rid of fine lines/beginning of crow's feet and to lift the skin around my eyes (and the lids), but there's no frozen face effect that happens with botox.

The difference is . Expensive ($85 for each IIRC), but worth every penny, and wayyy less than having anything injected or nipped/tucked would cost.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    The difference is . Expensive ($85 for each IIRC), but worth every penny, and wayyy less than having anything injected or nipped/tucked would cost.
    I paid $100 for mine here in Canada. Don't you find a little doesn't go a long way like the Genefique serum, though?

It is completely amazing stuff, I'll agree with that!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i thought this video was really interesting

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2011/12/26912/
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post

If I had a ton of money, I would have found that really helpful in high school. My acne has actually gotten A LOT better (legitimately better), but my pores are still huge and nothing really seems to help that even if I had a ton of money to spend.

vCash
    Have any of my fellow US posters noticed any ads for free gifts from Estee Lauder in any of the department stores? I'd like to buy my mom some perfume for Christmas, and I usually like to get it when there's a free gift involved.

ETA: Nevermind. I just did some research and it looks like it's all "purchases with a purchase." I checked Macy's and Nordstrom.
    Last edited by Stefanie; 12-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I think Estee bonuses have been linked to fragrance purchases this month. I know a lot of people who love Pleasures, Beyond Paradise or White Linen!

Clothing snark. When I was in Prague, I tried on a pair of boots that were insanely comfortable. But they were a funny height, not ankle and not calf, so I bought another pair that were almost as comfortable from another German shoe manufacturer.

Well, I went looking for the original brand (needed some help from Moko-Anas to remember the name) and found them, and although they are sold everywhere in the UK there are hardly an options in the US. It's the Caprice brand.

"Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    I just need to let this out somewhere: ILOVEHAVINGADISCOUNT. It has saved me so much on Xmas shopping.

On the other hand, I have this great pair of Paul Green shoes that I love--and the outer seam has completely worn through. I was devastated when I realized what happened and went to Nordstrom's to see if they knew if I could get them repaired-and I can't. They're toast. The guy told me that I may be part of a small percentage of people that "supinate" when they walk, meaning I tend to roll my feet outwards, therefore my shoes wear out much faster. He gave me some tips on finding inserts to protect against increased wear and tear. I always leave Nordstroms feeling so impressed with how helpful they are...

Port de bras!!!
    vCash

That poor girl.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash

I'm not gonna lie, her daily routine is impressive in it's detail and length, but...wouldn't putting all that makeup on make her acne even worse? I was talking to a cosmetologist the other day and she said that while she loves MAC makeup, they're foundations and concealers are all comodogenic. I don't know about Makeup Forever HD or Smashbox, but I feel like if she's ever hoping to see some dramatic improvement in her skin, she may need to go without makeup for awhile.
    That being said, I'm totally going to check out her highlighting & contouring video.

ETA: NM, I just checked out her video answering that very question.
    Last edited by Scintillation; 12-08-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    So the color of the next year is tangerine tango: http://shine.yahoo.com/the-thread/or...-of-2012-.html

I suppose I could wear the black cocktail dress with tangerine shoes option from the video. I already happen to own OPI Don't Be Koi With Me, so I guess once I get the shoes I will be set.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    That poor girl.
    At least she can hide her acne very very well with makeup, and she's still very tall and has great features and bone structure so she can model. But it still must be hard for a teenage girl to wake up to that, ESPECIALLY one who makes money off her looks.

Too bad she isn't a candidate for Accutane. I know several people (including my sister) who did it and it's very much a last resort, but it helps quite a bit for those who have tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Scintillation View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, her daily routine is impressive in it's detail and length, but...wouldn't putting all that makeup on make her acne even worse? I was talking to a cosmetologist the other day and she said that while she loves MAC makeup, they're foundations and concealers are all comodogenic. I don't know about Makeup Forever HD or Smashbox, but I feel like if she's ever hoping to see some dramatic improvement in her skin, she may need to go without makeup for awhile.
    That being said, I'm totally going to check out her highlighting & contouring video.

ETA: NM, I just checked out her video answering that very question.
    Yeah, it's quite a routine, especially if she does it only to go out and then immediately washes it off when she gets home so it doesn't clog her pores even more. I'm a hermity homebody who doesn't need to look nice at work (or anywhere in general) so I've never seen the point of spending so much time putting makeup on for only a few hours of "use." But then again she IS a model...

I might have to look up that Smashbox Antishine or the Makeup Forever HD...once I go through the Bare Escentuals I haven't opened yet.

vCash
    I tried her tips on highlighting and contouring today, and I just felt like I was wearing too much makeup. However, I am not a model, so I guess that makes sense.

vCash
    I wanna try out her highlighting and contouring too! First, I need to figure out what face shape I have...

vCash
    http://www.visual-makeover.com/face-htm/

I am square...I don't know, maybe I didn't do the highlighting and contouring correctly for my face shape.

I also noticed that she was complaining about her hair being a frizzball and not knowing what to do with it, then she mentioned she uses Herbal Essences. AGGGH. I almost posted a comment on youtube for the first time ever, then I stopped myself.

vCash
    So I had a sample of the Olay body moisturizer that's supposed to "reduce the seven signs of aging." So I put it on my butt and got a rash.

So, diaper rash makes me look younger, right?

vCash
    I used to work with a girl who would put anti-aging face lifting serum on her butt.

Our product testers were always put to good use...

vCash
    Thank you! I'm an oval. Can't wait to try it out, hopefully I don't end up looking like a clown, lol

vCash
    I also noticed that she was complaining about her hair being a frizzball and not knowing what to do with it, then she mentioned she uses Herbal Essences. AGGGH. I almost posted a comment on youtube for the first time ever, then I stopped myself.
    I use Herbal Essences, what's so bad about it? My hair isn't frizzy, but the waves can be hard to control.

All I know is, I'll never go back to Pantene. Bacne galore

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast