Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Vanity is a bitch.
    This is so my new location.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    This is so my new location.
    Now I have to has opulence all by myself! It's all because I am pro-green eye shadow, isn't it? Someone pass the mini-giraffe, I need comfort....
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Now I have to has opulence all by myself! It's all because I am pro-green eye shadow, isn't it? Someone pass the mini-giraffe, I need comfort....
    I will always be hasing opulence with you, 'paw even with the green eye shadow.

Thanks for the cream blush suggestions, will check them out!
    Last edited by IceAlisa; 09-24-2011 at 03:47 AM.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    What do you guys use to apply cream blush, other than your fingers?
    When I bought the Makeup Forever HD blush, I bought this brush at the same time; it's fabulous!

The HD Foundation is nice, but I may have been a bit off on my selection of shade. If I wasn't ordering on-line, I'd bring it back, but it's not horrible, so I may go just a bit lighter on my next order.

I tried the Buxom mascara yesterday for the first time, and I loved it. I know it's only one day, but it didn't run/flake and I LOVED the brush!
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thanks, will play with the brush next time I am at The Temple of Doom Sephora.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    That brush is almost identical to the Sonia Kashuk version, which is around $12.

vCash
    e.l.f's works great too! e.l.f. stipple brush

vCash
    Just wanted to give a plug for a nail polish I found at CVS, Rimmel's French Manicure series in French Rose. Pretty name, pretty light natural shade and (huge for klutzy me) easy to apply. Even better, I'm on day 5? and no signs of having to remove it yet. Oh, and it's $5 (at that price I did get the long lasting topcoat as well).

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i asked who makes the custom blended foundation but the parts all come from separate beauty supplies in bulk and she mixes them herself. To recreate the custom foundation for oily skin, use a shade that you like from any line. Add lavender foundation, you will end up adding a lot of it. Add some green foundation, not nearly so much, less than half. Add a little white foundation, less than the green. It may be sold as "color corrective foundation" or "correcting primer."
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    I've just spent an absurd amount of money at the hairdresser: cut, highlights, dye, conditioning/straighthening plus mani/pedi (first time I got it done in a salon in over a year).

My hair is like it hasn't been since the last time I got it done

vCash
    Mlp, someday, I will just come visit you and have her whomp me up some foundation.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i need to bid on skate america
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I really need to go over to Buffallo for a day, even if just to Target and Ulta. Now I feel I should buy a new blush brush. I'm finding my cream blushes look more glowy and natural for days when I'm not wearing powder. I just want to find one that isn't so light pink, but with their consistency being so different, I'm not so adventurous with colour.

I'm obsessed with blush at the moment while I try to figure out which one I like best to wear on my wedding day. I was all set with Orgasm, but now I'm thinking it's too shimmery. Any suggestions are welcome! I loved Princess Katherine's blush on her wedding day, all glowy and youthful, but I'm not sure I can carry off such a light pink.

Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    When I bought the Makeup Forever HD blush, I bought this brush at the same time; it's fabulous!

The HD Foundation is nice, but I may have been a bit off on my selection of shade. If I wasn't ordering on-line, I'd bring it back, but it's not horrible, so I may go just a bit lighter on my next order.

I tried the Buxom mascara yesterday for the first time, and I loved it. I know it's only one day, but it didn't run/flake and I LOVED the brush!
    I'm in love with my HD Foundation, so I hope it works out for you. I honestly can layer it and not feel like I'm wearing much at all, even when topped with my Clinique powder. I didn't wear foundation for years because it felt so heavy on. And another Buxom convert!

My friend bought Benefit's new "They're Real" mascara, and it's amazing. I think it'll be my new splurge come birthday time. I tried it and was blown away. My Super Shock by Avon is a pretty good lower price dupe for now, though.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    I really need to go over to Buffallo for a day, even if just to Target and Ulta.
    Meet up!! I need to go to IKEA before the end of the year, as well as Shoppers Drugmart to pick up Bioderma Crealine.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Wait. Buffalo is a world-renowned site for beauty products??
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Andora, my make up artist and photographer both told me not to wear any make up that's too shimmery and reflective. So you are right, Orgasm may be too shimmery for the wedding.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    It is for Canadians. My aunt and uncle go there all the time to buy everything for cheaper - and not just beauty products.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Andora, my make up artist and photographer both told me not to wear any make up that's too shimmery and reflective. So you are right, Orgasm may be too shimmery for the wedding.
    Yeah, this is the common theme I'm finding in every consult and tutorial. Now I just need to find the right colour. I'm a fan of more rosey colours, and I have this lovely physician's formula blush in Natural, and a perfect cedar rose colour, but I'm sure I'll wind up using it as an excuse to buy a new blush.

Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    Meet up!! I need to go to IKEA before the end of the year, as well as Shoppers Drugmart to pick up Bioderma Crealine.
    Sounds perfect. You should add a higher end Rexall to that list. They have a better selection of Bioderma.

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    It is for Canadians. My aunt and uncle go there all the time to buy everything for cheaper - and not just beauty products.
    This, pretty much. We don't have Target, Ulta, etc. etc. Shoppers Drug Mart carries the same 5-6 drug store brand cosmetic lines, and that's it unless you go elsewhere. Buffallo is just the closest border shopping area. Growing up, we shopped in Michigan when visiting family.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    I'm at the other end of the lake. I do Syracuse.

vCash
    We have Canadians from Winnipeg come down to the MOA all the time--they say there is like a 50% markup on beauty supplies there. Insane.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast