Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: GLEE: Season 3

vCash

GLEE: Season 3

Starts this Tuesday, 9/20!

Episode 1 song previews:

Love Lindsay's song.

http://www.youtube.com/user/justgleemusic
    Last edited by chipso1; 09-18-2011 at 04:52 AM.

vCash
    I have high hopes for this season after I heard their version of

Spoiler

(awesome BTW) on their promo and read that they're going the direction from season 1 again.

And I am really impressed by Lindsay's debut song... it's a very strongly sung song, and I hope she acts the hell out of her appearances.
    Last edited by nerdycool; 09-18-2011 at 04:43 AM.

vCash
    I'm really excited for the new season! I'm hoping the change in writing staff will help. And that what the cast/crew have been saying about focusing on the characters is accurate.

I have to ask though, are we not spoilering songs? I just need to know whether or not I have to stay out of the thread before the episodes.

vCash
    Do songs need to be put in spoiler tags if they appear in the promo(s) and can be found in various articles online? Not trying to sound condescending, just legitimately asking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    Do songs need to be put in spoiler tags if they appear in the promo(s) and can be found in various articles online? Not trying to sound condescending, just legitimately asking.
    I haven't seen any promos or articles that mentioned these songs, so I don't know. I generally try to avoid all song information before the episode airs. But I'm fine with whatever people decide so long as I know what to expect.

vCash
    I can put the songs in spoiler tags. If all the promos didn't feature the song I mentioned before, I would have anyway, but I assumed people had seen the promos. I know one can just stay out of this thread until they've seen the episode, but really, it's just as easy to put the tags on.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I have to record the season opener on Tuesday because I'll be out that night but I'm looking forward to it. The cast has been tweeting great stuff the last few weeks about how excited they are so hopefully they're right and this season is a lot of fun.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    My vote is "no spoiler tags". I have never gone into a True Blood thread because I am two years behind everybody else...

Love Lindsay's song.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdycool View Post
    And I am really impressed by Lindsay's debut song...

How do you know what song Lindsay is doing? (I only saw videos which have one still photo is displayed for each and every song.)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    My vote is "no spoiler tags". I have never gone into a True Blood thread because I am two years behind everybody else...
    We aren't discussing things that were aired years ago, we're discussing things that have yet to be aired. Usually we do spoiler tags on anything not yet aired the only issue is song choices which we have spoiler tagged in the past. I'd like to be able to participate in the discussion, but I'd rather not know the songs before they air.

At any rate. I can't wait for Tuesday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    We aren't discussing things that were aired years ago, we're discussing things that have yet to be aired.
    For this reason, I vote for spoiler tags. I love spoilers and read all of them, but I was once spoiled by something and really, really annoyed about it, so I completely appreciate everyone else's right to not know what's going to happen before it's aired.

After it's aired is another story. I think people must know by wandering into the thread that they're going to read about the show

I can't wait. All my favourite series are coming back. It's going to be epic!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Definitely spoiler tags. Being surprised by the songs in the episode is part of the show, IMO.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash

How do you know what song Lindsay is doing? (I only saw videos which have one still photo is displayed for each and every song.)
    Because I recognized her voice from when she was on The Glee Project.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Because I recognized her voice from when she was on The Glee Project.
    If at any point someone decides to share which song everyone is talking about, it would be appreciated. (

Spoiler

)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash

vCash
    If at any point someone decides to share which song everyone is talking about, it would be appreciated. (

Spoiler

)

Spoiler

vCash
    I thought I would be really excited about the new season of Glee, but Samuel winning the 7 story arc on TGP has taken my excitement away. I honestly wish I hadn't watched TGP, because I think I would probably like Samuel otherwise. I keep reminding myself that not knowing the back stories of actors I like is probably a good thing or I might not like them either.

I am pretty interested, however, to see what Lindsay, Alex, and Damien bring to the show.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I thought I would be really excited about the new season of Glee, but Samuel winning the 7 story arc on TGP has taken my excitement away. I honestly wish I hadn't watched TGP, because I think I would probably like Samuel otherwise. I keep reminding myself that not knowing the back stories of actors I like is probably a good thing or I might not like them either.

I am pretty interested, however, to see what Lindsay, Alex, and Damien bring to the show.
    It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel (or not considering I never warmed up to Chord Overstreet despite the contrived sympathy the writers tried to make us have by making him impoverished due to the economy).
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel.
    Yeah, I would say you're in a good position to enjoy (or not as you said) this season.

I'm really curious to see how those that didn't watch TGP respond to the actors that came from that show.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    It sounds like I'm fortunate enough to have not watched The Glee Project because I have no idea what you're talking about and can enjoy this Samuel..
    Yeah, same! Some people are like, "OMG HOW did you survive by not watching the Glee Project?!" I think, "if I'd watched the actual Glee auditions, I'd probably feel weird about watching the show." Honestly, auditions are a very personal thing and I can't imagine having to make the public like you while you're trying to make the producers realize that you're right for their job!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I tried to watch TGP and it's channel is not on my cable package, so I'm unspoiled. Which is just as well since I'll see them as their characters, not the actors trying out for the roles.

Glee requires an awful lot of suspension of belief as it is.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast