Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VALuvsMKwan View Post
    In terms of publicity, Jennifer A is Debbie Reynolds (without Carrie and Todd Fisher's diaper pins) and Angelina J is Elizabeth Taylor during the Fisher mess post-Mike Todd's death. But sweet Jaysus, Debbie didn't play the martyr as long as JA has - guess ET dumping Eddie Fisher for Richard Burton kinda killed that.

Guess that should make Brad combination Fisher and Burton - image Burton, whiny reality Fisher maybe?

The less said about Princess Gwynnie and her whiny-ass pretentious self, the better IMHO.
    That is why I call her "The Widow Pitt". I don't care what anyone says, she has milked that relationship to death.
    Debbie has always made me urp - I find her sickening.
    Likewise Gwynnie, her undeserved Oscar and large feet too.

vCash
    But it's not Aniston who has milked the trio to death. It's Pitt and Jolie who ALWAYS have to bring it back so that they can sell more and more and more of their brand.
    Anytime one of these two has a movie to promote, they either talk about it, talk about a "future" wedding etc.
    I don't really care about Aniston but at least, she has behaved with a lot of class against two person who really did play it like they've done nothing wrong. The only time she spoke about it I believe she said They lacked a sensitivity chip.

Saint Mother Térésa is the image Angie has been trying to build since she decided she wanted to be a "mother". And her PR people really have done more than well considering most people have forgotten her antics like kissing her brother saying he's the love of her life, the blood vials she shared with husband number 2 I think, and so on.
    She was the one feeding the rumors about Aniston not wanting kids, etc etc. While she knew she was recovering from two aborted pregnancies ... But Pitt did nothing to stop that so he's in the same sack imo.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    She was the one feeding the rumors about Aniston not wanting kids, etc etc. While she knew she was recovering from two aborted pregnancies ...
    You've mentioned the miscarriages before, but I've yet to hear a source claiming that. Where are you getting this from?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    The miscarriages story seems to have come from a book about Brad and Angelina: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...tt-s-babies/1/

vCash
    The less said about Princess Gwynnie and her whiny-ass pretentious self, the better IMHO.
    Princess Gwynnie says it all so well herself.....
    http://goop.com/?page=newsletter_vn&id=278

(I also like mlp's name for her, Ms. Snooty McNepotism).
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Princess Gwynnie says it all so well herself.....
    http://goop.com/?page=newsletter_vn&id=278

(I also like mlp's name for her, Ms. Snooty McNepotism).
    Dear gawd - I read the first page and nearly unswallowed (great term from the 1939 version of "The Women"). Not going any further there.
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Do you think Nancy or Oksana deserved the gold medal?

Do you think Michelle Kwan should have an OGM? Or not?

Should Evgeny have beaten Evan?

(This is the dead horse-beating thread, right?)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Dear gawd - I read the first page and nearly unswallowed (great term from the 1939 version of "The Women"). Not going any further there.
    Gwynnie is unsalvageable.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Gwynnie is unsalvageable.
    I didn't think it was that bad until I got to the part where she had a photo of jewelry and said that she needed a sugar daddy.

Even as a joke, Gwynnie.....

But she sure gets to eat some purty food.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Entire Post

I vowed to not read or engage in any conversation about the threesome that just won't die (and I haven't until now). I usually far, far away but was surprised to see how many pages the latest entry about the threesome has already gotten.

So against my better judgement...

I agree with MarieM and I will say that it underlines (IMO) just how good Brangelina's PR team is. I wish I had bet some $$ because as soon as the interview with Pitt was released, I commented that "I bet Aniston gets blamed for this as well." I was right.

None of the three are anywhere near perfect yet the press and many fans have put them in exteme corners.

Eville, bitter, pitiful Aniston who can't move on even though she doesn't really speak much about her marriage and this time around hasn't even commented (as far as I know). Well, except for the comments attributed to her by the tabloids which most will automatically believe is true because she's that kind of person. Most of the articles that bring up the subject reuse variations of quotes from the original articles written during the divorce and the year or two after.

Then you have saintly Jolie and dufus Pitt who can do no wrong even though they have indeed commented on the breakup and their relationship, children, future plans, romance etc. etc. more than Aniston. Both have made "innocent" little comments that do seem like digs at Aniston. Among other comments, both gave at separate times gave interviews about wanting their children to see "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" because they wanted the kiddies to see where their parents fell in love.

The really funny thing is that the same people who take the tabloids at their word each time something negative is written about Aniston brush off anything negative written about the other two admonishing folks who shouldn't believe anything written in a tabloid.

I wish the press would find something else to write about. It's long past time to let it go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I've heard everything from she was tired of his well-publicized B.O. to him chiding her for her perceived lack of sexual adventurousness...YMMV, the gossip blogs have been all over the place with this one. Paltrow comes across as so insufferably pretentious, I wonder if that is not the reason he left her.
    I'm beginning to think Goop is an android programmed to be as obnoxious as possible and there was no sex at all.

I find it ironic and appropriate that in "Contagion" it was her character that introduced a killer disease into the public. Her death scene was hilarious (and I don't think that was on purpose).

vCash
    I don't know any of these people. But years ago when Brad/Jen were together I lived in Brad Pitt's hometown. I have heard that Brad (was very sweet with his grandmother)

But I knew someone who worked in like a church nursery with Brad Pitt's little niece. And one thing that can be said is the little girl was going on and on about how she couldn't wait for Christmas because she had talked on the phone with her Aunt Jen, and Aunt Jen had promised they would make Christmas Cookies together...

I don't know Angelina, or Brad. But Jen at the very least was an adored aunt. (I'm sure I've posted this before )

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456