Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Gwyneth...I forgot he was ever with her. There's the source of his feeling bored and pathetic. She probably told him he was boring and pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Gwyneth...I forgot he was ever with her. There's the source of his feeling bored and pathetic. She probably told him he was boring and pathetic.
    I actually heard that that Gwyneth was with Viggo Mortensen who is thought to be more of an interesting person, and Brad found out about the affair and then dumped her. So maybe Brad felt he was boring. Not sure if the story I heard is true.

vCash
    There's a long interview with Pitt in this week's Entertainment Weekly, and he comes off sounding like the most depressed sad-sack evah. I highly doubt Aniston was the cause of anything, but that he himself is drowning in ennui.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    I actually heard that that Gwyneth was with Viggo Mortensen who is thought to be more of an interesting person, and Brad found out about the affair and then dumped her. So maybe Brad felt he was boring. Not sure if the story I heard is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    There's a long interview with Pitt in this week's Entertainment Weekly, and he comes off sounding like the most depressed sad-sack evah. I highly doubt Aniston was the cause of anything, but that he himself is drowning in ennui.
    I've heard everything from she was tired of his well-publicized B.O. to him chiding her for her perceived lack of sexual adventurousness...YMMV, the gossip blogs have been all over the place with this one. Paltrow comes across as so insufferably pretentious, I wonder if that is not the reason he left her.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Maybe she caught him doing something unbearably plebian.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I've heard everything from she was tired of his well-publicized B.O. ...
    Maybe Pitt should have been with Keanu Reeves.....
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Maybe she caught him doing something unbearably plebian.
    Well, being smelly is definitely plebian.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Maybe Pitt should have been with Keanu Reeves.....
    I think there is a list of stank-ass celebs somewhere...and they both are on it. I can't imagine someone as refined as Gwynnie putting up with something like that.

Unless the sex was really, really good

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Unless the sex was really, really good
    Somehow, sitting on the couch holding a joint and feeling pathetic does not translate into good sex for me.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Somehow, sitting on the couch holding a joint and feeling pathetic does not translate into good sex for me.
    Well, he does seem a trifle self-pitying and self-absorbed. I've enjoyed a couple of his films, but don't get the overall fascination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    I have no interest in panning her personal life (and isn't she with someone now? Someone who left his long time girlfriend for Jennifer? I can't remember his name.). But her movies and her acting? Not my favorite things in the world.

She does seem like a cool person, though.
    Cool, because she is famous in Hollywood, well-paid, good looking, etc.? I, personally, have never seen anything she has appeared in & probably never will.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I just figured out that this Moneyball movie is the Billy Bean movie that I've been looking forwards to. I didn't realized Pitt played Bean. I have trouble imaging him in that role and now I'm less excited about the movie.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberopals View Post
    Cool, because she is famous in Hollywood, well-paid, good looking, etc.? I, personally, have never seen anything she has appeared in & probably never will.
    No, because in interviews she seems nice. That's it.

vCash
    Jennifer A has a fabulous PR team. Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team. This is the reason why Ok! and Lifestyle magazine has them breaking up every week. This why many magazines quote "a source close to the couple" almost everytime.

I've never liked Jennifer A, she was my least favorite character on friends. She has always seemed like a doofus and shallow person to me.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team.
    As individuals, no, but their charity foundation does....and according to this article a lot of their PR work gets filtered through that to ensure they have a good image to support their humanitarian work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/21/bu...l?pagewanted=1
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Jennifer A has a fabulous PR team. Angelina and Brad do not have a personal PR team. This is the reason why Ok! and Lifestyle magazine has them breaking up every week. This why many magazines quote "a source close to the couple" almost everytime.

I've never liked Jennifer A, she was my least favorite character on friends. She has always seemed like a doofus and shallow person to me.
    In terms of publicity, Jennifer A is Debbie Reynolds (without Carrie and Todd Fisher's diaper pins) and Angelina J is Elizabeth Taylor during the Fisher mess post-Mike Todd's death. But sweet Jaysus, Debbie didn't play the martyr as long as JA has - guess ET dumping Eddie Fisher for Richard Burton kinda killed that.

Guess that should make Brad combination Fisher and Burton - image Burton, whiny reality Fisher maybe?

The less said about Princess Gwynnie and her whiny-ass pretentious self, the better IMHO.
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

vCash

So what you're saying is....celebrities that have overly-dramatic tabloid headlines and articles quoting anonymous "sources" don't have PR teams?

I guess all of Hollywoodland is without a PR team then.

vCash
    Angie is the one who put the "poor Jen image" out. Not Aniston team. Angie's team.
    And she has PR. She plays it so well...
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Angie is the one who put the "poor Jen image" out. Not Aniston team. Angie's team.
    And she has PR. She plays it so well...
    Let me get this clear - Angelina Jolie's PR team wants AJ to look like an eville bitch in the Pitt situation and JA to be her poor pitiful helpless blameless victim? Right.
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VALuvsMKwan View Post
    Let me get this clear - Angelina Jolie's PR team wants AJ to look like an eville bitch in the Pitt situation and JA to be her poor pitiful helpless blameless victim? Right.
    Well, she has ridden the weird/sexy bad girl schtick to the top ... it's in keeping with that image.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast