Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    He's just trying to throw us off the real story. The other day, I was in line at the grocery store, and the cover of a magazine said, "Angie Says Get Out!" So clearly the Jolie-Pitt marriage is over and he is deflecting. Pretty sad and pathetic, but I guess that marriage couldn't last forever.
    They're not married.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Hey Brad, compared to Tom Arnold, you had it easy!

vCash
    I think that's Angelina's influence there speaking, I suppose when you are in a couple you always draw from the other. I found it rather funny how Pitt seems to match his haircolor to that of his current partner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    It's a phase?
    Well said.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    Well, some of us have longer phases than others
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    I think how people are about their exes, says a lot about their character and whether or not they are trustworthy. It takes an awful lot of trust, to get involved in an intimate relationship with an individual and sometimes the relationship doesn't work out. Rarely is it just one person's fault, and there's something really classeless about an individual who is bitter enough to air out all of the dirty details to all involved.

I much prefer people who are classy enough to not "kiss and tell" And I think its especially the case when we are talking about mutual friends.
    This. When I first started dating my now husband, he was recently divorced. I had dated a lot of divorced guys who talked bad about their exes-calling them names and complaining about them. But Richard said he was still her friend, they just fell out of love. He would go over and light the furnace or tell her how to do something over the phone like taxes, etc. That impressed me so much. I married him for many other reasons, too, but that really impressed me. We've been married 31 years.

Also-I remember Jen saying way back when Brad and Angie first got married that Brad "lacked a sensitivity chip." It's all about working the press. I think Angie is so freaky (no matter how many good causes she has, and good for her for doing them) that she and Brad probably belong together....

From the Bloc
    vCash
    What an idiot - there was no need to say any of that, and even if he wanted to talk about himself, he could have easily done it without ever bringing Jennifer into it. She's right - he does lack a sensitivity chip.

For those wondering about the guy she's with now, it's Justin Theroux, an actor (starred in Mulholland Falls) and now better known as a screenwriter, including Tropic Thunder. He comes from an accomplished artistic family, and by all accounts, his break with his ex was clean and completely over before he started dating Jennifer. Word is it's serious, but then again, the tabloids have wanted to have her married and pregnant ever since, well, forever.

On a somewhat related note, I quite like her new perfume.

vCash
    There is another interview with Pitt today. This time he is complaining about his role in Interview with a Vampire. He didn't like the dark, didn't like the contact lenses, didn't like being second lead to Tom Cruise....

Again with the I felt like a dull whitebread guy (which he still is, in spite of attaching himself to Angelina). He seems to have a serious case of "wannabe" as in wanna be cool, edgy, etc.

The reason he's not cool is because he tries too hard to be cool. The more he talks the more he convinces me he has nothing to say.

I agree with Aniston, he is lacking a sensitivity chip. Nothing like dissing all the people that made his life easy.

vCash
    Someone once wrote that, since he's been absorbed into Angie's globetrotting entourage, Brad always has this look on his face like "I was just trying to get laid! How'd I end up in Africa?" I can't help thinking of that every time I see him now.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Brad certainly does not seem to be the King of Tact, and does seem to be missing a sensitivity chip (understatement), but I have a hard time mustering up any sympathy for Jennifer Aniston after she started dating a guy who ditched his 10+year long term relationship to be with her (I had actually heard the opposite of what the previous poster said in that the ex does not seem to concur that it was over and felt dumped by him for Jen):
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...heroux-2011226
    Seems just a tad bit hypocritical after her very public disgust of Angelina doing the same thing....
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    There is a big difference between AngeliHOEjolie who SLEPTs with her HUSBAAAAAAND when filming (for at least a whole year) while Jen was pregnant and having at least two known miscarriage and Justin who ditched his long time on and off girlfriend. Not wife.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    Brad certainly does not seem to be the King of Tact, and does seem to be missing a sensitivity chip (understatement), but I have a hard time mustering up any sympathy for Jennifer Aniston after she started dating a guy who ditched his 10+year long term relationship to be with her (I had actually heard the opposite of what the previous poster said in that the ex does not seem to concur that it was over and felt dumped by him for Jen):
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...heroux-2011226
    Seems just a tad bit hypocritical after her very public disgust of Angelina doing the same thing....
    ITA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Brad Pitt just went way down in my estimation. Jen has remained close mouthed about their relationship, he should shut up NOW because she's looking much better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixflamezzz View Post
    Wow.

AFAIK, Jen has never trashed their marriage, but more how Brad and Angelina acted during the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith while they were still together, and immediately after, while she was still mourning the end of their marriage.

What a tool.
    No, but she did use the breakup to get publicity for herself. Even years after they split, no matter what magazine cover she was on, it was always about "Life without Brad" or something to that effect. What Brad said wasn't so charitable, but she's played "Widow Pitt" to the hilt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Someone once wrote that, since he's been absorbed into Angie's globetrotting entourage, Brad always has this look on his face like "I was just trying to get laid! How'd I end up in Africa?" I can't help thinking of that every time I see him now.
    Great post. And he just can't bring himself to marry the girl either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    There is a big difference between AngeliHOEjolie who SLEPTs with her HUSBAAAAAAND when filming (for at least a whole year) while Jen was pregnant and having at least two known miscarriage and Justin who ditched his long time on and off girlfriend. Not wife.
    Weeeelllll, Justin and his girlfriend were together for 14 years, while Jen and Brad were married for less than half that time. Agreed that it's not the same as what Ange did re: Brad being married, but it certainly doesn't make what Jen did here okay, especially after her very public reaction and statements circa 2005. You'd have thought she would have been the last person to do that to someone else after all she'd said....
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    There is another interview with Pitt today. This time he is complaining about his role in Interview with a Vampire. He didn't like the dark, didn't like the contact lenses, didn't like being second lead to Tom Cruise....
    For a person who professes to be happy, he certainly does seem to be whining and dwelling on the past quite a bit these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    No, but she did use the breakup to get publicity for herself. Even years after they split, no matter what magazine cover she was on, it was always about "Life without Brad" or something to that effect. What Brad said wasn't so charitable, but she's played "Widow Pitt" to the hilt.
    Seriously? I know you follow Hollywood gossip, so I'm surprised this is your take. As I understand it, Jennifer has never wanted to talk about Brad or the marriage - in fact infamously has gone silent when asked questions during live interviews. It's the media who have always wanted to make it about Brad, and the copywriters who have perpetuated the sensationalist headlines about all three of them all these years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Seriously? I know you follow Hollywood gossip, so I'm surprised this is your take. As I understand it, Jennifer has never wanted to talk about Brad or the marriage - in fact infamously has just gone silent when asked question on live interviews. It's the media who have always wanted to make it about Brad, and the copywriters who have perpetuated the sensationalist headlines about all three of them all these years.
    True, Jenny. But at some point, an A-lister can have some influence over what goes in an article about them. Many of them do plenty of stuff that is kept out of the press. If she didn't want to mention her marriage to Brad mentioned so often, I think she could have said something.

vCash
    It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
    The bold, my emphasis, says a lot about that relationship. Hey not my fault I smoked weed, not my fault that I sat on the couch being a lump, not my fault that someone should have recognized my worth to the world because of my looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Brad Pitt just went way down in my estimation. Jen has remained close mouthed about their relationship, he should shut up NOW because she's looking much better than him.
    It was hard for him to sink any deeper in mine, but he did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    You're right. OMG, Brad Pitt is sooo HAWT!!!!
    REALLY? Not so much. Because even if he had looks, which I don't think he has, hawtness is also based up your interactions with others and your past relationship breakups.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    I'd be surprised. She hasn't talked about Brad in ages and the worst she's said is that she didn't appreciate the way he acted about Angie while they were still married.
    This - there are always 2 people (or more in the case of big fat lips) and more than one story. We are just hearing what a lazy, self-indulged person he was.

What a jerk !

He and Angie are crazy loons IMO. All they do is bring back the triangle to promote their "brand" since nothing else works as well as that.

They both lack class.
    This. But be prepared for the attacks on you for saying this because of his efforts for rebuilding post Katrina.

vCash
    There is a big difference between AngeliHOEjolie
    Typical of a woman to judge another woman harshly and call her names.

vCash
    Not all women do that

gold dust woman
    vCash
    while Jen was pregnant and having at least two known miscarriage[s]...
    What? I've never heard anything about JA being pregnant--ever. Courteney Cox has been open about the fact that she had some miscarriages.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast