Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Brad Pitt just went way down in my estimation. Jen has remained close mouthed about their relationship, he should shut up NOW because she's looking much better than him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    You mean like spear heading a project to rebuild houses in New Orleans after the Katrina disaster?
    You're right. OMG, Brad Pitt is sooo HAWT!!!!

vCash
    Wow.

AFAIK, Jen has never trashed their marriage, but more how Brad and Angelina acted during the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith while they were still together, and immediately after, while she was still mourning the end of their marriage.

What a tool.

vCash
    I don't like this comment at all. It's like Aniston was like some soul sucking monster to him or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    I don't like this comment at all. It's like Aniston was like some soul sucking monster to him or something.
    That's my problem with it. Like what, he couldn't get his butt up off the couch and do humanitarian work because Jen and their marriage was tying him down? Did she like forbid him to do so? Please.

vCash
    I dunno. All he really said is that he was bored, and they were pretending their marriage was something that it wasn't. I think a lot of married couples do that before they split up. He never said that she was boring, just that his life wasn't interesting. Is it so wrong that he's happier where he's at now? No, he doesn't need to rub it in, but if he's happier, why should he have to hide that?

Besides, people have been bugging him about Jennifer for 7 years now. I think after so many years of people nagging about it, he's allowed to finally say how he saw things. Again, he never trashed Jen, he just basically said that he wasn't happy. But then, I've never been a fan of Jennifer's (and I never found Brad or Angelina attractive or remotely likeable until they became parents - they just seemed 'softer' after that).

Though I had to snicker at the comment about him giving his kids Angelina as a mom, when really it's the other way around - she gave her kids him as a dad. And loved that he said 'yet' when mentioning not having a 7th kid. It's crazy to me to think that Maddox, the oldest, is now 10 years old. But still, 6 kids 10 and under. Wow!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    While I think he should just leave his past relationships (marital and otherwise) out of his interviews, I have to say that few things are more soul sucking than a bad marriage. That doesn't mean your spouse is a soul sucking monster, but the relationship itself sure can be.

Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    But still, 6 kids 10 and under. Wow!
    Meh. I'd be more impressed if they didn't have what? Two nannies per child, I think?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    "I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony." (snip)
    He didn't even date Aniston until 1998, and they were married in 2000. It sounds to me like the marriage was a result of his melancholy, not a cause.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post

Meh. I'd be more impressed if they didn't have what? Two nannies per child, I think?
    Seriously.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    He didn't even date Aniston until 1998, and they were married in 2000. It sounds to me like the marriage was a result of his melancholy, not a cause.
    Ugh, I don't know if that's any better. "I was so pathetic and such a pot smoking loser that I married Jennifer Aniston."
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Ugh, I don't know if that's any better. "I was so pathetic and such a pot smoking loser that I married Jennifer Aniston."
    I actually think this does make a lot of sense
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post

^This. My best friend has six kids 8 and under and no nannies. That impresses me more.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    If anyone one of us knew personally was talking (in a non-bashing manner) about how how they weren't satisfied with their ex, we wouldn't be talking about how disrespectful they were being.
    Speak for yourself. I always dislike it when people publicly bash their ex.

I have a friend whose ex- is batshit crazy and he doesn't say Boo about her in public when he has plenty to complain about. I find that classy. Pitt? Not so much.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

The "NICE" Admin
    vCash
    What a low blow. I sense a "It was taken out of context. I only have respect for Jen." statement issued soon.

Didn't Aniston's mother suffer a stroke recently?

vCash
    Oh come on, I'm sure this is just a publicity stunt to promote his new movie Moneyball. And in a few months when Jen's next movie is out, she'll give an interview attacking back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MINAM View Post
    What a low blow. I sense a "It was taken out of context. I only have respect for Jen." statement issued soon.
    Didn't take long...

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/09/16...rriageremarks/

The "NICE" Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateSand View Post
    Heeeee!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    Speak for yourself. I always dislike it when people publicly bash their ex.

I have a friend whose ex- is batshit crazy and he doesn't say Boo about her in public when he has plenty to complain about. I find that classy. Pitt? Not so much.
    I think how people are about their exes, says a lot about their character and whether or not they are trustworthy. It takes an awful lot of trust, to get involved in an intimate relationship with an individual and sometimes the relationship doesn't work out. Rarely is it just one person's fault, and there's something really classeless about an individual who is bitter enough to air out all of the dirty details to all involved.

I much prefer people who are classy enough to not "kiss and tell" And I think its especially the case when we are talking about mutual friends.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ssminnow View Post
    And in a few months when Jen's next movie is out, she'll give an interview attacking back.
    I'd be surprised. She hasn't talked about Brad in ages and the worst she's said is that she didn't appreciate the way he acted about Angie while they were still married.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    What a jerk !

He and Angie are crazy loons IMO. All they do is bring back the triangle to promote their "brand" since nothing else works as well as that.

They both lack class.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast