Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The concern you all have shown is truly appreciated and we understand this issue has been frustrating to many. You can still access Universal Sports Figure Skating Programming by going to http://www.universalsports.com/figur...ide/index.html for the Four Continents (February 6-12) and World Championships (March 26-31) competitions. We are currently in negotiations with TV providers and hope to make some distribution announcements in the near future. It is important that the TV providers recognize the value of Universal Sports Network's world-class sports offerings so we can finalize agreements that will allow more viewers to have access to our network. While we are doing what we can to help move along this business transition, it is the fans like you that can really make a difference.

Please continue to call 1-800-55-GET-US and go to http://unisports.tv/gfepVd. Then, spread the word that you want Universal Sports! You can post 1-800-55-GET-US and http://unisports.tv/gfepVd on your Facebook page and tweet it out on Twitter. Also post on forums for your TV providers and any groups you are in as well.

Thank you for your loyalty.

vCash
    I just ordered DIRECT TV...with Universal Sports. I can't wait to tell Comcast to sukit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I just ordered DIRECT TV...with Universal Sports. I can't wait to tell Comcast to sukit.
    I did the same. Saved a bunch of money, too. When they called and asked why I left, I was able to give Universal Sports as the reason. Hopefully those of you with Comcast will benefit from our exits. Crossing my fingers that the deal comes through, and soon.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    I did the same. Saved a bunch of money, too. When they called and asked why I left, I was able to give Universal Sports as the reason. Hopefully those of you with Comcast will benefit from our exits. Crossing my fingers that the deal comes through, and soon.
    Thank you.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Anyone thinking of switching to DirecTV, PM me. Might be able to save you some more $ because of the reference promotion.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Yeah, our Universal Sports got dropped (we have Comcast). I suspected as much when the channel number changed a few months ago. Boo!

It's unlikely that we will switch providers since we have a package deal with our internet (which is vital because my dad works from home).

So...if anyone finds out anything more about what I can do to access US, via internet or subscription or whatever, let me know. This year shouldn't be too huge of a problem because I'm mainly into gymnastics and we don't have Worlds this year, and the Olympics will be on NBC. But yeah, would like to get this sorted out. It sucks that we figure skating and gymnastics sports fan only have one channel that regularly carries coverage of major events, and now it's only available to certain providers.

vCash
    I got a great deal with DIRECT TV...including internet.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    Yeah, our Universal Sports got dropped (we have Comcast). I suspected as much when the channel number changed a few months ago. Boo!

It's unlikely that we will switch providers since we have a package deal with our internet (which is vital because my dad works from home).

So...if anyone finds out anything more about what I can do to access US, via internet or subscription or whatever, let me know. This year shouldn't be too huge of a problem because I'm mainly into gymnastics and we don't have Worlds this year, and the Olympics will be on NBC. But yeah, would like to get this sorted out. It sucks that we figure skating and gymnastics sports fan only have one channel that regularly carries coverage of major events, and now it's only available to certain providers.
    You can still access universalsports.com You can even watch skating for a small fee. If you watch the GP, 4CC and Worlds, it's about the same as icenetwork. Advantage is IN isn't showing 4CC and Worlds.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I got a great deal with DIRECT TV...including internet.
    Does Direct TV offer internet service?

vCash
    Yes. And it seems cheaper than Comcast internet service. It is Centruy Link...which also does phone service. Their cell phone provider is Verizon.
    I've been comparing bundled packages for some time and I believe I made a good decision. Comcast was costing me a fortune, without many channels.
    I dislike you, Comcast.
    Century Link/DIRECT TV is running specials right now.
    I just got my pretty self bundled.

vCash
    Yes. And it seems cheaper that Comcast internet service. It is Centruy Link...which also does phone service. Their cell phone provider is Verizon.
    They are running specials right now.
    I just got my pretty self bundled.
    Sa-weet!

vCash
    Thanks for the info. As I said, I'm a gymnastics fan so I'm very familiar with UniSport's online coverage.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    why does everyone assume their local provider dropped Universal Sports? with so many providers no longer having it, it seems to me like US is the ween in the situation, not the local providers.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Thanks for the info. regarding Direct TV. I have a question- if you order Direct TV do you have to get a Dish?

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Yes.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    ^Thank you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    why does everyone assume their local provider dropped Universal Sports? with so many providers no longer having it, it seems to me like US is the ween in the situation, not the local providers.
    My Comcast provider never had US in this area. They kept raising my price without providing more channels. In fact, they took some away. I'm just done with them in general and got a great package with DIRECT TV.
    I'm still going to give Comcast a piece of my mind when I cancel.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Don`t you americans have fiber optic tv yet the dish seems so antiquated now

vCash
    Some areas do; most still don't.

vCash
    I have FIOS in NJ and we lost Universal Sports Channel

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast