Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    For those of you who have DirecTV and haven’t added the Sports Pack, US is on a free preview until April 2 on channel 62. Just in time. Set your DVRs!!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    I was thinking of purchasing Universal Sports' on-line coverage of Worlds since I no longer get them on TV (Comcast). But I have a few questions:

Will what I see on line include all skaters?

If I am unavailable to watch some events live (or if I watch them live and want to watch repeats) will I be able to access each event on line at any time? And if so, how long would this access last? Could I re-watch a few weeks or months after Worlds?

How is the quality? Is it likely to shut down/ skip some skaters due to difficulties?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    If you look at the viewers guide here - http://www.universalsports.com/figur...ide/index.html all of last season is still available to watch on line. I would assume Worlds will be available for some time to come.

As for your other questions, I'm sure other posters will be able to answer them.

A bit on a tangent - I just noticed that the link to 2012 Junior Worlds is no longer listed on the page (an oversight I think). They are still available here http://www.universalsports.com/figur...ide/index.html and they are free to view.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    For those of you who have DirecTV and haven’t added the Sports Pack, US is on a free preview until April 2 on channel 62. Just in time. Set your DVRs!!
    Oh this is great, THANKS

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Just realised I goofed! That should be DirecTV channel 625! Sorry!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    Nice timing for the free preview!
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718