Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash

Sons of Anarchy

Any other fans? I didn't start watching till last season and was hooked after one episode. I bought the first two seasons on DVD to catch up. Jax has cut his hair. : Katie Segal is brilliant on this show and I love Ron Pearlman.

I have a dilemma on which to watch and which to record tonight; AGT or SOA. Of course, I'll be recording SOA regardless.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Any other fans? I didn't start watching till last season and was hooked after one episode. I bought the first two seasons on DVD to catch up. Jax has cut his hair. : Katie Segal is brilliant on this show and I love Ron Pearlman.
    I missed the first season, but then caught up on DVD. I LOVE that show. I did the same thing with Justified and then had to catch up by the DVD. Katie Segal is amazing and the fact that Kathy Bates was nominated for an Emmy over her is revolting. I don't know why, but when I first heard about it, I didin't think I would like it, but it's very addictive.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I was the same way. I thought motorcycle gangs? Nah. But, it's so much more. I was lucky and watched one of the episodes with Hal Holbrooke last season and was totally hooked. SOA and Justified are two of my favorite shows. It's 90 minutes tonight if you DVR.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.