Prick Admin
    vCash

Woman sues pub after alleged mishap at Ann Summers party

All sorts of awesome sauce

Some highlights:

Sylvia Deehan alleges she had been pushed by another woman who was striving to grab a prize, described “as a ring that goes around a certain part of a man,” which had been thrown in the air by an Ann Summers representative in The Lough Inn at Loughlinstown, Co Dublin.

The alleged incident occurred as part of a ladies night held in the public house, prior to a performance by the ‘Hunks of Desire’ male stripper troupe.
    She denied she tried to take a chicken curry meal, provided by the pub as part of the ladies night, from a waiter before it was her turn to be served. “I never did nothing to no curry,” she said.
    Kim Henderson, a friend of Ms Deehan’s, said she saw her friend fall and injure herself after the prize was thrown in the air. When asked by Mr McGettigan whether the prize was “big or small”, there was laughter in court.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    LOL

I thought this only happened in USA courts
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

Prick Admin
    vCash
    We're the 51st state!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    I want to see the HUNKS OF DESIRE!!!!!!!!! They never appear at my local pub.
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

Prick Admin
    vCash

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Well thank you fred! Though I wish a couple of them had some hair on their chests.....
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

vCash

I go to such boring pubs.

This may not be such a bad thing, though.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    something about complimentary chicken curry while people strip is just wrong

finger foods would be better
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    something about complimentary chicken curry while people strip is just wrong

finger foods would be better
    I think finger food might be a bit too classy.