vCash

Getting Microfiber furniture cleaned -- experiences?

We have a microfiber couch that's in a room open to the kitchen, and I figure that after five years of being exposed to cooking vapors and grease that it is time to get it professionally cleaned. There aren't particular spots on it, but given the dirt and grease film I've cleaned off of adjacent hard furniture, I know it is grimy. The sofa has S/W on the tag for cleaning, meaning that it can be cleaned with either solvent-based or water-based cleaners.

Any suggestions as to the best approach to use, or anything to be particularly cautious about?

vCash
    Are you going to clean this yourself, or are you having it professionally cleaned? If you're doing this yourself, test any product you plan to use on an inconspicuous spot of the fabric.

I have a microfiber slipcover on my couch. It washes quite well. I'd imagine, though, for S-W couch, you'd want to use a solvent that dries quickly. Beyond that, I can't help!
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Professionally. Seems to be a choice between various typical carpet cleaning firms and something like Chem-Dry, which I've got no experience with.