vCash

New Daniel Radcliffe Movie

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Daniel looks fetching and grown up. I like him in retro costumes and hair. But I don't really watch horror flicks. This one is for HBO with the sound off and a blanket to hide under!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Looks creepy as hell! Probably won't see it, 'cause I'm a wimp.

He looks way hot, though.

vCash
    He looks great, and the movie looks great. I'll probably go see it

vCash
    I don't like horror movies, either, but this looks interesting. Radcliffe looks great in period costume, although I can't imagine him playing a "young father." I guess in the setting, it was common for people to marry much younger than today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    Looks creepy as hell! Probably won't see it, 'cause I'm a wimp.

He looks way hot, though.
    That's what I think, too. I also think that it looks like a beautifully-shot film... colors are crisp and clean and for such a dark movie, bright.

I've really grown to respect Daniel Radcliffe though. He could have finished the HP series, taken his millions, retired from acting and started something else. But it seems as though he has taken every opportunity to grow as an actor, by going on Broadway as well as take roles that are quite a departure from HP. And I gotta say, it shows, as the last 2-3 HP films were supremely.

vCash
    The way it looks, it reminds me of "The Others" which starred Nicole Kidman.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Woah! That peview gave me scaredy-cat goosebumps! Don't think I need to see that one, but Daniel did look very handsome. I am so happy for him-he seems to be a good kid. I was afraid he would get type-cast as Harry and his career wouldn't develop, but hopefully that's not going to happen.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Woah! That peview gave me scaredy-cat goosebumps! Don't think I need to see that one, but Daniel did look very handsome. I am so happy for him-he seems to be a good kid. I was afraid he would get type-cast as Harry and his career wouldn't develop, but hopefully that's not going to happen.
    I thoroughly enjoyed him in How to Succeed in Business...I thought he did a really good job, and was extremely un-Harry-like. He also had the stint in Equus a couple or so years ago. I'd say he's already done a great job developing his career and rep beyond HP.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    The movie looks great!

vCash
    Yeah, I saw him in "Equus" during Christmas 08 when I was in NYC. He did a really good job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed him in How to Succeed in Business...I thought he did a really good job, and was extremely un-Harry-like. He also had the stint in Equus a couple or so years ago. I'd say he's already done a great job developing his career and rep beyond HP.
    Yeah, I thought he was wonderful in How to Succeed. Even better than I had expected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Yeah, I thought he was wonderful in How to Succeed. Even better than I had expected.
    ITA
    Loved him in How to Succeed....

When trying to describe his performance - oddly enough the first word that came to mind was earnest. I don't think I've ever used that word to describe a performer before - but it's true! Oh - and sweaty! He got incredibly sweaty during the big dance numbers! He works his butt off up there and is so very likeable.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    ^ Me too! It was obvious that it didn't come naturally to him, the singing & dancing, and he'll never be a Broadway triple threat. But he pulled it off, and I admired him tremendously for taking on the challenge.

But what I want to know is when on earth he found to time to film this new movie. Between Harry Potter and How to Succeed ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    ^ Me too! It was obvious that it didn't come naturally to him, the singing & dancing, and he'll never be a Broadway triple threat. But he pulled it off, and I admired him tremendously for taking on the challenge.
    Me five! I was quite impressed with his performance in How to Succeed. I haven't seen it before, so I don't know if the role is always so dance-heavy, but he surpassed my expectations.

This movie looks good, I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for it.