Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    ITA with this. In which case Katya and Mishka's best response would have been: thanks for thinking of us, but no thanks.
    Ah, but Mishka wanted to go, yes? He didn't want to say thanks, but no thanks.

However, while I can't blame Katya for wanting to eat her cake and have it too, because there's something in it for her or she would have said no
    Maybe she did. Things are not quite so simple when one has to consider a spouse. You don't get to just say no, and that's the end of it. Or maybe she wanted to go. Or whatever. All we have to go on here is Tinami's report, which is by no means comprehensive or unbiased where Katya is concerned.

but since A&A don't sound like doormats, nor people who would be willing to make plans with a group of people, invite others, and then let the others dictate the terms of the vacation, it wasn't a likely outcome.
    And maybe that's okay with Katya, too. After all, this is probably the end of a friendship that she could hardly have enjoyed and she isn't the bad guy as far as her husband in concerned.

To me, it sounds like this is a friendship that was meant to end a while ago and the people involved are just now figuring it out.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Ah, but Mishka wanted to go, yes? He didn't want to say thanks, but no thanks.
    Well, I want a pony, but I know I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment. Miskha knew what the deal was with travel with kids and A&A -- not going to happen -- and if he let his wife speak for him, then he's missing a few vertebrae.

And maybe that's okay with Katya, too. After all, this is probably the end of a friendship that she could hardly have enjoyed and she isn't the bad guy as far as her husband in concerned.
    You're right -- this may have been her intention from the start.

To me, it sounds like this is a friendship that was meant to end a while ago and the people involved are just now figuring it out.
    ITA. Unless they are willing to create a friendship on different terms and deal with whatever disappointment that entails.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Miskha might be connecting the two statements -- having a child and committing murder -- but committing murder was a response to Miskha having said that whatever he did should be acceptable. There are limits to acceptance, and again, there's a difference between acceptance, and accommodation or enabling behavior.
    What Mishka was saying that real friends are there for their friends, no matter what they go in life. That life has complications. And if someone is your true friend, they will be there for you and support you. The man isn't asking Artur or Anya to raise his child. Or anything like that.

The fact than Artur said well if you commit murder. Says a lot. Because its not the same thing. While one could argue a friend is there for a friend even if they do the worst thing ever. The fact is that murder is the type of thing that might make one question someone's character.

Mishka choose to have a child at 53. Maybe not Artur's choice and yeah affects their play time. But seriously its a kid, and the survival of the human race depends on human beings having children. The fact that Artur compared the two things says a lot. About them.. Read Tinami's early post about Artur and Anya having very few friends with kids.....

Well, I want a pony, but I know I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment. Miskha knew what the deal was with travel with kids and A&A -- not going to happen -- and if he let his wife speak for him, then he's missing a few vertebrae.
    Well that part I do agree with.
    Last edited by bek; 08-29-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I would say that Mishka is the one who wanted to have his cake and eat it, too--he could have a trip with his friends AND have his wife and child along, too--one big, happy family. HE is the one who called to say that the child was going, not Katya. He did his own speaking.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    I would say that Mishka is the one who wanted to have his cake and eat it, too--he could have a trip with his friends AND have his wife and child along, too--one big, happy family. HE is the one who called to say that the child was going, not Katya. He did his own speaking.
    Yeah, and his friends are saying "Look, dude. You had a kid back when you were younger and we dealt with it because it was a reasonable time for you to have kids. But now the clock's ticking here and you're not getting any younger and we're not getting any younger, so if you want your cake then fine go have your cake, but we're not serving it. Go somewhere else if you want cake. The maid only serves pie in this house!"

And once again I ask - where's the samovar?????
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    According to TA,

Few days later Mishka called A&A and told them that Katya plans to bring the child and plans to stay the whole time at the cottage.

According to Katya, everyone can take short trips around the area where the cottage is located, there is plenty to see and plenty to do without hopping across other 5 countries…… after all, according to Katya’s logic, everyone in the group been to Europe many times, and she has a child and can’t hop around….
    If this is the case, Miskha's not saying, "We're planning to bring the child. We would like you to change your plans so that instead of visiting the other five cities and ending up in your friend's cottage in Italy, we would all stay in the cottage for the duration of the trip, and you and I and the others would take days trips from the cabin, while Katya stays home with our kid". Or even, "Katya had a really great idea, and I agree with her. It might meet all of our needs and would allow us to travel together..."

Everything is Katya. I still think the man's a few vertebrae short of vertical, and it seems to work for him.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    Their whole we put our lives on hold was the most entitled thing I've ever read. Poor A/A didn't get to have the companion they wanted. Cue the violins. (Seriously!)...
    You expressed this point much better than I did. If A/A weren't so hostile towards Katya and the kid the adults-only vacation may have been more appealing to her. Most mothers with young children would welcome an occasional break from their maternal responsibilities.

Those children are a part of Mischa, and I have to wonder what Mischa's grown son thinks of them. How A/A treated him over the years.
    Good question. Tinami, do you know the answer?

They should be telling him how awesome it is that his son turned out to be an MIT graduate. Sounds like the first "super mom" did a pretty amazing job to me...
    Give credit where credit is due I always say. It sounds as if Mishka's first wife (whatever her failings in other areas) is a good mother to his elder son. That marriage failed but he did get a child out of it. And that child has grown up to be a fine young man. So Marriage #1 wasn't a waste of his time and Wife #1 isn't a total dud. I'm curious as to how Katya's daughter has turned out. If she is a decent young woman with some direction in life then Katya has some cred when it comes to motherhood and its demands.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Things are not quite so simple when one has to consider a spouse. You don't get to just say no, and that's the end of it. Or maybe she wanted to go. Or whatever. All we have to go on here is Tinami's report, which is by no means comprehensive or unbiased where Katya is concerned.
    ^This.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    According to TA,....Everything is Katya.
    Exactly. And regarding that, see michiruwater's earlier post.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Exactly. And regarding that, see michiruwater's earlier post.
    "Holier-than-thou" is not anything I'd associate with Tinami Amori.

Also, while I think objectivity is very difficult, TA has been perfectly capable of describing and excoriating reasoning I find solid and positions I find reasonable, so I don't know why this situation would be any different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    .....who needs Tolstoy?
    Reading about the Karenins, Oblonskys, and Rostovs has got to be a lot more soothing than having friends like these. And you can skip over all the boring passages in Volumes II and III of War and Peace!

vCash
    Tolstoy would not touch this with a 10-feet pole..... He wrote about decent people. Silly, impressionable, emotional.... but "decent people".

==========

Wow! so many interesting replies! Thank you for taking time to read my original long post and all your replies. I did not abandon this topic; just a big work load for the last two days.

This topic for me is not just about a child. In this situation the issue is a “child”. Yet, i have a dog with many health issues, and to care for her properly very much limits certain aspects of my life. I have responsibilities to my mother, which also limit certain aspects of my life. In certain situations my responsibilities to my mother or my dog causes disputes with my friends and business associates. I am not very tolerant of children; but substitute the word “child” for “any form of obligation which takes your time away from friends” and the issues of tolerance are the same.

I do not think that obligations to a child are any more special than obligations to any creature/person one chooses to care for. To what extend your circle of people must accept your limitations due to such obligations? That depends. If one is less available because of such obligations, then friends have a choice to accept or not to accept such circumstances. The one with obligations has a choice to accept or not to accept reactions of the friends. Life situations take people in different directions.

My assessment of the situation is closer to Kawnfans’s and Southpaw’s. I also agree it was simply a bad idea, for many reasons, for A&A to throw in their perception of Mishka’s wife and child. Right or wrong, deserved or not, when one speaks against a family member of one’s best friend - one is walking on thin ice. When it comes to life-long friends and their family, and life situations in general, the best rule is “don’t complain, and don’t explain” – just state the issue and your decision.

I told A&A, don’t get emotional and personal just do the “Velmont”: tell them in simple terms that a child is not acceptable on this trip, others who planned this trip will not have it, and end it with “it’s beyond my control”.

A&A could not be so blunt in the beginning. They brought me along so that I can tell Mishka and Katya the difficulties of having a child on a whirlwind trip through Europe. (I am the travel expert in the group, so it was on my head to convince them).

Whatever happened to the good old saying “Don’t complain and don’t explain”….

But for those who want more “Soap”….. I am going to post later on today a nice long post about Mishka and “why Katya” is on the “shit-list” with Mishka’s friends and me.

A preview: Katya, the perfect feminine “Russian woman and mother” who knows how to hold a husband, and who bakes perfect perozhkies and cooks the best borsch (better than we cook after being spoiled by the west), told all single women in our circle (which is about 30 people, men and women) that they are single because of the “Gay” atmosphere in San Francisco, which reduces the atmosphere of “masculinity” in the area, and causes local women to fetch for themselves (i.e. “work for a living”) and equate themselves to men in order to earn a penny. The lesbians, in her opinion, are just women who never experienced a good man, and if it was up to her, she’d tie them down and let some hunk do his job.

Mishka still has a poster of Hugh Heffner in his home office…..

But she is not a dumb “matreshka”…..there is a story of Mishka’s Will, originally written with his son in mind, but now revised to include Katya and Katya’s daughter, whom Mishka met 2x in his life…. And 7 credit cards maxed out to the limit, which are paid from the business account….

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    why is her borscht so much better?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinami Amori View Post

A preview: Katya, the perfect feminine “Russian woman and mother” who knows how to hold a husband, and who bakes perfect perozhkies and cooks the best borsch (better than we cook after being spoiled by the west), told all single women in our circle (which is about 30 people, men and women) that they are single because of the “Gay” atmosphere in San Francisco, which reduces the atmosphere of “masculinity” in the area, and causes local women to fetch for themselves (i.e. “work for a living”) and equate themselves to men in order to earn a penny. The lesbians, in her opinion, are just women who never experienced a good man, and if it was up to her, she’d tie them down and let some hunk do his job.
    Wow, what a charmer.

Mishka still has a poster of Hugh Heffner in his home office…..
    So Katya is his Bunny?
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    If this is the case, Miskha's not saying, "We're planning to bring the child. We would like you to change your plans so that instead of visiting the other five cities and ending up in your friend's cottage in Italy, we would all stay in the cottage for the duration of the trip, and you and I and the others would take days trips from the cabin, while Katya stays home with our kid". Or even, "Katya had a really great idea, and I agree with her. It might meet all of our needs and would allow us to travel together..."
    Except that you got a summary of a secondhand report.

IME, marital relationships are seldom so simple that one can say that one party is solely responsible for anything. Such interpretations generally say more about how the interpreter feels about a particular spouse than it does about what actually goes on.

For example, neither set of parents were happy when my husband and I got married. My in-laws saw every decision we made in a negative light and then attributed them all to me. My parents saw every decision we made in a negative light and then attributed them all to my husband.

We are friends with a couple and I can tell that the wife doesn't like me. She treats me very well, is always very cordial and friendly, but she always assumes that I am responsible for any marital or parenting decision we make that she doesn't approve of. And she is not alone; I have friends who make the same assumption about my husband.

Sometimes I allow them to think the worst of him because it's just easier. And sometimes he does the same with me. But we both realize, even if other people don't, that we're both responsible for all of it, regardless of who happened to concoct whatever idea. But even knowing this as we do, we tend to make the same sort of assumptions about our friends and their spouses--and it's nearly always not the logical thing we think it is, but a matter of how we feel about the issue and the people involved.

If Mishka doesn't like Katya's plan, then it is his job to tell her so, and for all we know, maybe he did--or maybe he jumped on it and added his own ideas. I wouldn't assume he is spineless--I would assume that he thinks it is more to his benefit than not to go with this plan, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    I'm curious as to how Katya's daughter has turned out. If she is a decent young woman with some direction in life then Katya has some cred when it comes to motherhood and its demands.
    Or not. Awful parents can have great kids; great parents can have awful kids.

This topic for me is not just about a child.
    I don't think it's about the child much at all. The vacation issue might be the catalyst, but it's clear that there was a lot of anger simmering there before this issue came up.

I am going to post later on today a nice long post about Mishka and “why Katya” is on the “shit-list” with Mishka’s friends and me.
    To what end? To throw in your perception of Katya and her child? Your initial post made it very clear that you don't like this woman--not just A&A, but you personally.

Like it or not, Mishka is married to this woman and they have a child. You can like it, dislike it, think she's awful or whatever--but regardless of what you think, Mishka is married to her and they have a child. No matter what he might say or how he might complain, he stays. The fact that he stays means that he is getting something out of this. And that means she is part of any deal you might want to have with him, and so is the child; how much of a deal you want to have under those circumstances will vary, but the parties involved will not, at least not for now. No amount of complaining about her is going to make her disappear. And how much of what you are going to tell us is really none of your business? Why are his finances and his will any of your concern? Why is it your business if she doesn't work outside the home? Those things are between them. And blaming Katya for "tricking" him into a child? If he really didn't want a child, why the hell didn't he ensure that it wouldn't happen?

vCash
    l also really don't see the point of posting another long rant about why Katya is the devil on a figure skating message board... we already get that you hate the woman. It just comes across as petty.

vCash
    But she is not a dumb “matreshka”…..there is a story of Mishka’s Will, originally written with his son in mind, but now revised to include Katya and Katya’s daughter, whom Mishka met 2x in his life…. And 7 credit cards maxed out to the limit, which are paid from the business account….
    Why wouldn't Mishka revise his will to include his wife? And if he wants to help out with his stepdaughter thats his business too. As long as the first son is still included in the will, nobody should be complaining. If my father remarried and who knows he might. I would expect my father to include his new wife in his will. And if he had step kids and wanted to include them to its his business. I'm not such a selfish person where I'd be like everything must be mine and my brothers.

Now if Kayta organizes it so that the first son, is completely disinherited and gets nothing than we can talk. Before Mishka married Kayta his only obligation was to his son, now he has a wife, and another son to want to provide for too. And while he may have met Kayta's daughter twice, she is his wife's daughter, and he may for his wife's sake want to make sure that she's okay. Nothing wrong with any of that.
    Last edited by bek; 08-30-2011 at 04:04 PM.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Usually due to state law, a spouse and sometimes a natural child has to receive a minimum amount of the estate, and it's best to update a will to include anyone who is entitled with at least the minimum to avoid legal disputes after the fact.

A spouse's child is another matter, especially a grown child with no other relationship. That's discretionary, and unless someone accepts a pile of money with an understanding of how the money should be used and then uses it otherwise -- legally their money free and clear, morally, not so much -- then it's really up to Mishka. (Which I don't think TA's disputing.)

Lots of people like to bitch and moan about their choices to their friends. I'll never forget a young attorney I met who told the story of doing the golf thing with the partners of a prestigious firm with whom he had interviewed before accepting a really interesting gummint job. They were all in the 40's, and recently had traded in their first wives for newer models. They were complaining to him about how their young wives were tiring them out, but then counseling him to get married. He had already decided that he didn't want the job, because he replied, "I think I'll go straight to the trophy wife." It's been 15 years, and I still every time I think of that.

I suspect Mishka likes to bitch and moan, but that he's got what he wants and the pattern with which he feels comfortable.

vCash
    "These clever people are all so stupid, there's no one for me to talk to…Alone, always alone, I have no one..and who I am, and why I am, nobody knows..." - Charlotta from Anton Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    The story took an interesting turn as of this Monday. I gave it few days to see if further changes are to happen, but no…. (Details later)

Few people asked for some clarifications in the story:

Mishka’s and Artur’s practices are separate legal entities, but offices are linked by sliding doors and they share reception area, administrative staff and records room. Artur’s clients do use Mishka’s services if such are needed; both practices have their own client bases and Mishka works with other dentists as well.

Mishka and Artur will remain friends especially in view of last days’ events. They had many fights and disagreements since they were 10 years old until present, and they don’t last more than a week.

Last year Artur and Mishka were in a bad situation, because of Katya. She showed up one day at Artur’s office, with her daughter, daughter’s husband and her brother, expecting all 3 to get very expensive (60,000+ dollars worth) dental treatments, immediately and for free. Artur refused to cancel other clients and to work for free. He called Mishka, who was working at another office that day. Mishka knew nothing about Katya’s plans, and asked to wait for his return. In the mean time Katya told Artur that in Russia good friends and partners put family first and strangers (clients) second, and don’t talk about money.

Katya tried to send the receptionist to go buy lunch for Katya’s group and to take the money from the petty cash, but that did not work. She did manage to go to the supply room and take a bunch of free product samples, then took few fashion magazines from the reception area and put it in her purse, and before leaving left used coffee-cups on the reception counter.

Mishka felt awful when he learned what took place in front of the staff and other doctors. When he got home Katya told him that he has no balls to assert him self around the office. So the next day he came to Artur and the staff saying “you could have been a little softer with Katya, after all she is a product of very tough life in Russia”….

Another fight was over ski gear. Anya is a serious skier and has lots of ski gear in a garage closet. Katya’s daughter was in town and going on a last minute skiing trip. Katya asked Anya to lend her daughter old green ski suite. Anya was at work, and gave Katya code to the garage and told her where the suite was.

Katya’s daughter ended up taking not the old green suite, but a brand new one from Austria worth 1800 dollars; she also took Anya’s lamb-skin 3000 dollar Italian coat, 3 Gorshuch sweaters, UGGI snow boots, ski glasses, gloves and 2 fur hats. The day after the ski trip the daughter flew back to Russia taking all the stuff with her.

When Anya came to Mishka’s house to confront Katya about it, Katya was annoyed with “Anya’s pettiness”. Katya said “my daughter would never have taken this scrap if she for a minute thought that such wealthy American woman would make a stink over some old rags which she can replace any day with better newer ones.

Mishka paid Katya for the ski gear, but the whole situation was unpleasant to handle for the 3 old friends.

Now the twist to the travel situation……

I am the designated travel planner to all my friends and for this trip as well. Anya calls me Tuesday morning and says “Add two more people to all reservations”. I ask for names. Anya says “Mishka and Child”. I yelled “What?!” Anya laughed “Mishka and his Older Son”.

Apparently on Monday Mishka did not come into the office until late afternoon. He came with two suitcases and his car was filled with stuff to the top. He asked Artur if any apartments are available in their rental properties. Artur and Anya told Mishka he can stay in the guest-annex at their house for as long as he needs to.

Mishka apologized to Artur for all the bad things he said about their friendship, explaining that Katya, with her ways of life, screws up his realities. He wants to be a good husband and stand up for his wife, but when he is alone, a lot of things don’t make sense to him.

Apparently Katya placed the last straws with Mishka on top of the issue with the trip.

Mishka’s son stays at the house when he comes to California on business. The house still belongs to Mishka and Luba. Their divorce was very peaceful, and they did not sell any properties or the business so that the son can get the benefit of them later in life.

The son called his father to say he is coming in one week, but got Katya on the phone instead. She told Mishka’s son that he can’t come that week because her daughter is coming with her husband. The son said he does not need a permission to stay at his own house. Katya told him this is no longer his house, but hers and Mishka’s. Mishka was livid with Katya.

The following day Katya was dwelling on the fact that Mishka’s son can’t come when her daughter is staying, and in addition told Mishka that he needs to give her daughter’s husband $360,000 dollars for his new business, and that she already promised the money.

Mishka got angry and refused. Katya said “this is not that much money by Russian standards to some-one with a medical practice. I guess I have to tell my daughter and son-in-law that after all I am married to a pauper”. To which Mishka yelled “not for long… at least not to this pauper”.

Anya told me that this morning Mishka visited his divorce lawyer, who is really good and made sure Katya signed a pre-nap agreement. Mishka will take now a paternity test, because due to a number of facts (very private) he was never sure it is his child but did want to deal with the issue then. The new will was not finalized either.

POW!!! Right in the kisser! One of these days Alice, straight to the Moon!" and we’re all hopping these are “one of these days”….

Lots of people like to bitch and moan about their choices to their friends. .......
    They were all in the 40's, and recently had traded in their first wives for newer models. They were complaining to him about how their young wives were tiring them out, but then counseling him to get married. He had already decided that he didn't want the job, because he replied, "I think I'll go straight to the trophy wife." It's been 15 years, and I still every time I think of that.

I suspect Mishka likes to bitch and moan, but that he's got what he wants and the pattern with which he feels comfortable.
    If that was the case, it would be a charming comedy of manners and battle of the sexes.

Katya is not a trophy wife. She is only 11 years younger than Mishka, and not exactly a model or a bombshell. She is not Nicole Smith, or Crystal Carrington, or even a classic Gold Digger….. She does not have the complexity to be a successful gold digger and her good behavior did not last long enough to take all that she could have.

She is a pushy broad, who grew up in an environment where many women look to men for financial security for themselves and other family members. There is an old Russian saying “take when they give, run when they punch”.

Telling Katya that something is immoral is like telling two Blue Jays not to fight over peanuts. I watch Blue Jays in my yard. There are always the few fast ones who grab 1-2-3 peanuts at once and scare way others, until a bigger one comes and scares them away…..

Anya and I talked about to what extend is Mishka responsible for making such a choice.

I guess we’re all responsible, ultimately, for choices we make. But I must say, for guys and girls in this circle of people it is sometimes hard in every case to see the “bad guy”.

This bunch of friends, Mishka, Anya, Artur….. are good people, from good families, and parents who were good decent honest people even back in Soviet days, when it was hard to get far by being decent. They grew up in California, in an environment where “one is innocent until proven guilty”, unlike the Russia of today where, as the saying goes, “two people have to eat a ton of salt together to trust each other”.

When Mishka and Luba divorced their main concern was to preserve their assets for the son, and not walk away with most of the money. Luba, yes, wanted to get married and to have a child, but she did not manipulate Mishka, she honestly nagged and demanded….. and so did parents on both ends, until Mishka gave in. But there was no manipulation.

All women in this group are professionals, with careers and good income. Everyone pays for themselves, guys and girls. We break each others necks jumping over each others’ chairs to give a credit card to the waiter, yelling “it’s my turn to pay, you paid last time!” If one borrows 2 apples, he/she will bring back 4…..

The worst deceit that took place among these friends for the last 30 years, as far as I remember, is when Artur borrowed a rare book from one guy, promised to be careful, dropped it into the hot-tub, tried to iron the pages, burned it, and then was too afraid to admit what happened. So he bought the same book new, and tried to make it look used.

Mishka has never been to Russia since the family left in the 70’s. He does not know the Wolf-World Russia is now. He is a decent person, with decent friends, decent employees, decent clients….. and thinks all people are like that.

It was hard to know that the supposed free-spirited easy-going world-traveler Katya, who said she loves to travel and that’s why she is a stewardess, with an adult daughter living her own life, Katya who said she at an age now where she is looking for a good partner to explore the world with, would be such a grounding pragmatic ill-mannered ambitious leach?

Mishka “knew what he was doing” perhaps to the same extend as a young pretty girl who one day dresses sexy and gets date-raped by her high-school boyfriend.

While I was planning to talk about “children and sacrifices” and was hoping the conversation will bring me to the movie “A man in a gray flannel suite” and the episode where wife learns about her husband’s child in Italy, I am not sorry the conversation took a turn to Mishka and Katya…..

I don’t plan to do it, but I would love to make a documentary about this story…. There were shows in the 1990’s - “women from Russia who use men”…… I think it’s time to make new series about “using women”. (I hate users and those who feel entitled to others’ money and property.)
    Last edited by Tinami Amori; 09-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast