Just me
    vCash

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ont, CA, question

I'm trying to do a little planning for Skate America and I was wondering what the temperature is usually like inside the arena for skating events. I've frozen in some arenas (no matter the temperature outside) and not in others.

I'm prepared to "layer," but the question is, layer in short sleeves and a light jacket or long sleeves and something heavier? What would work best for both the temperature inside the arena and outside in October? I'd rather not pack any more than I have to.

Has anyone been to the Improv near the mall? How is the food?
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Ok, I was there in April...it was VERY cold! I would recommend long sleeves.

Outside, I'm guessing it'll be a little windy but mild. I would just bring long sleeve shirts and warmer sweaters/sweatshirts to wear inside and outside.

vCash
    October is generally warmish, so just be prepared to layer. I doubt it'll get cold, at least outside!

Just me
    vCash
    Thank you.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I was there for Synchro Nationals last March. In some parts of the arena, it was very very very cold due to blowers that were blowing cold air on us. It was actually very uncomfortable. I was wearing jeans and a fleece jacket, but the worst part was my head because the blowers were above us. You might want to think about wearing a hat.

Other seats were better (the "cold" seats were near a corner,) though I would say that overall the arena was on the cold side.