Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Rumor or Truth about Duchess of Cambridge?????

As I was wizzing through the grocery store, there was a big front page headline of The Duchess having a miscarriage on the Canadian/US tour. I haven't seen anything else about it; does anyone know if it's hype or true?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberopals View Post
    As I was wizzing through the grocery store, there was a big front page headline of The Duchess having a miscarriage on the Canadian/US tour. I haven't seen anything else about it; does anyone know if it's hype or true?
    Haven't heard anything about it, but considering that the entire trip was widely documented on an almost hour-by-hour basis, I'd be surprised if something like this happened. They didn't miss any engagements, and the few times they had time to themselves, their whereabouts was still well known.

vCash
    If it was a tabloid, I would take it with a huge grain of salt. Besides, even if she did have a m/c, it's really no one's business to know something so personal and painful.

vCash
    There are so many rumours in the tabloids none of which can reasonably be believed. I saw one tabloid with a huge headline that William & Kate were heartbroken because she can’t have children and I know that one isn’t true. The Queen would not have given her consent to the marriage if it were true. From a strictly practical standpoint, the potential wife of the future king must be fertile. Consider it a job requirement – producing an heir and a spare.

vCash
    What, did the Queen make her through a full gynelogical exam to determine her fertility/ability to carry children?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    What, did the Queen make her through a full gynelogical exam to determine her fertility/ability to carry children?
    Yes. I remember reading about this when Charles was engaged to Diana.

vCash
    Interesting. I wonder what happens if the problem lies with Will?

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    And in Diana's case, it wasn't just fertility they were testing, it was virginity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    That was certainly the popular held belief at the time of the Charles and Diana marriage - but I'm pretty sure that this may not have been the case this time. Also Kate herself has said she is looking forwards to being a Mother - and anyway it isn't usually until a couple starts to try for kids that a problem is discovered and I doubt William and Kate have been trying to get pregnant until maybe the last few months so not enough time for a problem to emerge!!

vCash
    There are issues which can be found in examinations prior to a couple having problems. Prior to having tubal reconstruction surgery, I had to undergo a full fertility work up because there was no point having the surgery if there were other problems which would prevent me from getting pregnant even if the surgery was a success.

The surgery was a complete success and Tink is now 21.

vCash
    UH, use Harry's sperm?

vCash
    I guess that's why there's a "spare".

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    They've only been married four months. Considering the stress of planning a wedding, her weight loss and all the travel I would't be knitting baby booties.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    They've only been married four months. Considering the stress of planning a wedding, her weight loss and all the travel I would't be knitting baby booties.
    i was thinking the same thing- i have friends who have had every test int he book- everything is A ok and still no babies i hope that catherine is able to have one - can you imagine the stress in her if not? but I have seriouls doubts about her weight and beig able to concieve- she is rail thin and looks terrible right now- seesing as all she seems to do is go to moves ( and buy snack food) and grcoery shop it is odd!!

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    i was thinking the same thing- i have friends who have had every test int he book- everything is A ok and still no babies i hope that catherine is able to have one - can you imagine the stress in her if not? but I have seriouls doubts about her weight and beig able to concieve- she is rail thin and looks terrible right now- seesing as all she seems to do is go to moves ( and buy snack food) and grcoery shop it is odd!!
    And, you know, make a major multicity tour of Canada with her brand-new husband, second in line to the throne of England, deal with the kind of massive press interest being the wife of the Queen's grandson entails, have just planned and had the wedding of the year (sorry, Kim K). I mean, really, she has been doing absolutely nothing.

And for pete's sake, they've been married FOUR MONTHS. Given Wills's grandmom seems to be in no danger of popping off any time soon, his father's in excellent health so there's no desperate need for an heir, and they're neither of them even thirty yet, I would not be crying infertility and worrying because she's not picking out nursery drapes yet. Yeesh.

Even if they can't have kids, that's what Harry's for. He's still the spare.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    And, you know, make a major multicity tour of Canada with her brand-new husband, second in line to the throne of England, deal with the kind of massive press interest being the wife of the Queen's grandson entails, have just planned and had the wedding of the year (sorry, Kim K). I mean, really, she has been doing absolutely nothing.

And for pete's sake, they've been married FOUR MONTHS. Given Wills's grandmom seems to be in no danger of popping off any time soon, his father's in excellent health so there's no desperate need for an heir, and they're neither of them even thirty yet, I would not be crying infertility and worrying because she's not picking out nursery drapes yet. Yeesh.

Yep.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post

He and how many others queueing up in line behind him; there are more than enough out there.

vCash
    Given her weight, I'd be a little surprised if her body is prepared to be pregnant at the moment. Given the notion that the camera tends to add pounds, she must be really, really thin in person.

vCash
    Ok you know what? I'm so tired of the whole weight thing and she can't get pregnant because she's so thin stuff. My best friend weighed a whole 90 pounds when she got pregnant with her first baby. I weighed 220. Neither one of us should have been able to get pregnant on the first try. But we did! Science doesn't know everything. If it's meant to be, it will be.
    Have you hugged your kids and told them you love them today?

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    IIRC correctly, Kate said she wants to wait a bit before having kids.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast