Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 126
  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    We are...Penn State
    Posts
    403
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I can't access TMZ from my office, but I found out from another site that there is an alleged third party involved - MARC ANTHONY!!! It's getting stranger by the second.

    Why am I not surprises. I thought he and Jada had too much chemistry on her show.

    Carol

  2. #62
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    At the Christmas Bizarre
    Posts
    37,709
    vCash
    250
    Rep Power
    16217
    *tries to imagine someone finding Marc Anthony attractive*

    *fails*



    Every time I see him, I hear "Thriller" in my head.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

  3. #63
    Saint Smugpawski
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    Posts
    11,438
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    15831
    Jeezus. He really DOES look like one of those Thriller ghouls.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    *tries to imagine someone finding Marc Anthony attractive*

    *fails*



    Every time I see him, I hear "Thriller" in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Jeezus. He really DOES look like one of those Thriller ghouls.
    Beauty is decidedly not his middle name.

  5. #65
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    At the Christmas Bizarre
    Posts
    37,709
    vCash
    250
    Rep Power
    16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Beauty is decidedly not his middle name.
    Well, you know, pretty is ephemeral and charm and intelligence and all that count for so much more, but you just KNOW that there were times J.Lo woke up in the middle of the night and thought, "OMG, he's DEAD," and then realized he was still warm.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

  6. #66
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    29,548
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    20235
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Well, you know, pretty is ephemeral and charm and intelligence and all that count for so much more, but you just KNOW that there were times J.Lo woke up in the middle of the night and thought, "OMG, he's DEAD," and then realized he was still warm.
    I've heard rumors that Jada is gay. What have you heard, all-knowing Rex?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,261
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Marc and Jada were watching a dvd together? That right there makes me not believe this story, what rich celebrity watches dvd's anymore?
    Last edited by DickButtonFan; 08-24-2011 at 07:33 PM.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,586
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17593
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Marc and Jada were watching a dvd together? That right there makes me not believe this story, what rich celebrity watches dvd's anymore?
    Perhaps Marc and Jada were making a dvd together.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Well, you know, pretty is ephemeral and charm and intelligence and all that count for so much more, but you just KNOW that there were times J.Lo woke up in the middle of the night and thought, "OMG, he's DEAD," and then realized he was still warm.
    STOP IT!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I've heard rumors that Jada is gay. What have you heard, all-knowing Rex?
    You know how much I hate Hollywood gossip....why do you ask me this .

    Seriously , I have only read about her being bi, but she has been said to hang with some of the better known lesbian/bi women in show business. This includes a well-known lady rapper, a couple of R&B singers and a supporting actress on a now-defunct African-American sitcom that was very popular in the 90s. And she is aggressively protective of her circle of family and friends, I've been told. She doesn't want anyone to get too close, especially to Will.

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,774
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    All of this on the Smiths is news to me! Even the Scientology thing.

    Wouldn't it be funny if Pitt/Jolie, homewrecking beginning and all, ended up being the Newman/Woodward of our generation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    *tries to imagine someone finding Marc Anthony attractive*

    *fails*
    Unlike the Smiths debauchery, I've been painfully aware of Balut's unfortunate looks for a decade.

    Thankfully, there are HAPPY PLACES I can run to to clear my head after being exposed to MA.

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    *tries to imagine someone finding Marc Anthony attractive*

    Maybe it's his personality? Or his wit? That's it! He must have a really big...wit!

    After all he got JLo, and a Miss Universe.

  12. #72
    snarking for AZE
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    vera ellen's turtleneck museum
    Posts
    29,839
    vCash
    2068
    Rep Power
    22627
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Marc and Jada were watching a dvd together? That right there makes me not believe this story, what rich celebrity watches dvd's anymore?
    maybe she asked to see el cantante and he couldnt say no, no one else had shown any interest
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

  13. #73
    Watch me move
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    16,762
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    : This includes a well-known lady rapper, a couple of R&B singers and a supporting actress on a now-defunct African-American sitcom that was very popular in the 90s.
    Geez, Rex, are these hints supposed to conceal the identities of the people in question? Ray Charles in the basement with the lights off could figure these out
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

  14. #74

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,743
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3655
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Geez, Rex, are these hints supposed to conceal the identities of the people in question? Ray Charles in the basement with the lights off could figure these out
    And sadly, I couldn't.
    Team Peeps!

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,366
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    *tries to imagine someone finding Marc Anthony attractive*

    *fails*



    Every time I see him, I hear "Thriller" in my head.
    You obviously haven't been to Puerto Rico. Over here, we all say he's ugly, and too thin, and probably an asshole, but then he opens his mouth to sing a salsa song in Spanish and all the women scream like Menudo fan girls and swoon.

    It's a recognized phenomenon.

  16. #76

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,658
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Geez, Rex, are these hints supposed to conceal the identities of the people in question? Ray Charles in the basement with the lights off could figure these out
    Okay, Jessica Fletcher, who are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Badams View Post
    And sadly, I couldn't.
    Don't feel bad.

  17. #77

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hula-hooping with Michelle Obama
    Posts
    3,791
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    19389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    STOP IT!!

    You know how much I hate Hollywood gossip....why do you ask me this .

    Seriously , I have only read about her being bi, but she has been said to hang with some of the better known lesbian/bi women in show business. This includes a well-known lady rapper, a couple of R&B singers and a supporting actress on a now-defunct African-American sitcom that was very popular in the 90s. And she is aggressively protective of her circle of family and friends, I've been told. She doesn't want anyone to get too close, especially to Will.
    Ok, I know who the actress is, and I have a guess about one R & B singer, but you've got a help me out with the rest....PM me or something.....another hint.....I'm dying!

    Last edited by FiveRinger; 08-25-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: I've thought a little bit....I think I know who the rapper is.....
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    near the rink
    Posts
    1,979
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    Ok, I know who the actress is, and I have a guess about one R & B singer, but you've got a help me out with the rest....PM me or something.....another hint.....I'm dying!

    LISA BONET ... must be!

  19. #79

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2507
    Queen Latifah for the lady rapper.

  20. #80
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    At the Christmas Bizarre
    Posts
    37,709
    vCash
    250
    Rep Power
    16217
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    LISA BONET ... must be!
    Lilakoi Moon is a lesbian?

    I'm betting on Alicia Keys as one of the R&B singers, just 'cause I remember Rex posting that she was rumored to be a lesbian. Of course, that was before she was a known homewrecker .
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •