Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Yea Dani was whispering about it with Porsche as soon as Kalia left the have not room last night. At some point it was mentioned that Porsche was going to vote to save Dani regardless of whether she had the votes. I just don't think she and Kalia are really that good of friends and Porsche doesn't seem to feel bad about voting out Kalia.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    There are a bunch of people out there that simply can't handle that level of it so instead of discussing different motivations and personalities, they point fingers and blame the producers for what they can't wrap their heads around.

/rant off
    That is a little bit of a low blow. So people don't see it your way and they are stupid? I KNOW production does a TON of manipulation so it is only fair to always suspect it. It is part of the game, IMO. If I ever got on the show, I would play the game as if I was trying to beat the other contestants but I would consider Production as an extra player in the game. It would be naive not to. They have to make a hit show happen, they do what they have to to get a good show out of these people.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I was specifically referring to a handful of posters on tvclubhouse ("out there," "all over the internet"), not anyone here. There are people there who insist that Jeff's fishbowl had a secret hose in it to fill faster for example, and that the entire season has been geared to Dani winning the game.

I know that DR influences and manipulates - that's what Orwell's Big Brother is about - controlling people in a controlled environment and brainwashing them into thinking and acting a certain way.

I've just been reading so many posts on tvclubhouse today of people saying they will cancel their feeds if Dani stays tonight because that will of course mean the entire thing is fixed, just like they did when Brendan was about to be voted back in the house. It's annoying because some of them simply won't shut up and it really takes away from the meat of the conversation when others have to go over the same ground again and again.

There's one person right now insisting that DR instructed Rachel to return the stuff she hid. Adamantly saying it happened, fact. But of course there's no way to know that, and the actual fact that Porsche, Kalia, Dani and Shelly have returned nothing they took or hid contradicts the idea that Rachel would be told.

That's what I'm talking about.

vCash
    Ok, I thought you were referring to talk in this thread. I know we mention it a lot but it is usually tongue in cheek and just a "what if" scenario. Sorry.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Ok, I thought you were referring to talk in this thread. I know we mention it a lot but it is usually tongue in cheek and just a "what if" scenario. Sorry.
    Not at all - this thread is my refuge after tvclubhouse

Does anyone else here post there?

vCash
    Never heard of it. Now I am afraid to go look. lol
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    It's not bad - I lurked there for years before finally jumping in two seasons ago. They used to have really good feed summaries, but now I just like the ongoing discussion. They have a lot of good people there, just a few who make you want to scream.

I go to Joker's for feed summaries, but this season there have been a lot of gaps. On tvclubhouse, there are usually a few people online who are watching the feeds so even if they aren't reporting word for word you can get an idea of what's going on - with all their personal biases of course

vCash
    It sounds like Shelly is in on the deal and she and Rachel were having a discussion. I don't think they are 100% either way at this point, still working out the pros and cons. Tonight's vote should be really fun!

Rachel said she still thinks Dani will turn on her at any point and Shelly says that they are in the same boat with J/J (which is true).

Dani apparently has a good speech planned which she is still giving in case the votes dont go her way. She told Shelly that it is not directed towards her, all to Adam, apparently.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    It sounds like Shelly is in on the deal and she and Rachel were having a discussion. I don't think they are 100% either way at this point, still working out the pros and cons. Tonight's vote should be really fun!
    Can't wait - we didn't watch last night's show yet so plan a doubleheader. I'm making this yummy quesadilla recipe we love, and am about to run out and grab some mix - need to make a night of it!

vCash
    I worry Rachel is going to back out or decide to lie and expose Shelly. Apparently J/J know that Shelly is working against them and Jeff plans on confronting her after the eviction tonight. He doesn't realize it is a double eviction and he wont have time until after another HG is out the door, which could be him!
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I worry Rachel is going to back out or decide to lie and expose Shelly. Apparently J/J know that Shelly is working against them and Jeff plans on confronting her after the eviction tonight. He doesn't realize it is a double eviction and he wont have time until after another HG is out the door, which could be him!
    I know - this is the best part! No matter what happens, someone is going to be surprised tonight, and with any luck it will be Jeff, because he's the one I think will have the strongest reaction. He'll be *fuming* as the others play HOH trying to figure out who flipped and become completely paranoid. Jordan will be so freaked out she won't be able to concentrate. And then they have what? a commercial break to strategize before nominations.

vCash
    Exactly! I hope it is Jeff because the reaction would be the strongest and it would also freak out Adam and Jordan!

Dani would be only slightly upset, I think she still knows that the votes are not 100% in her camp. It would probably be rather dull if she is evicted.
    -Brian

vCash
    Oooooooo, this is sounding really good.

As much as I didn't like Dani when she first played, I'm thinking part of the reason I'm pulling for her to do well this season is because she came in as one half of a known partnership but then got "abandoned" early on. Of all the pairings, she has had to go it alone the longest. Even though she was safe for the first four weeks, she still had to play a social game which wasn't her best suit last time. Kudos to her for playing this game mostly as a single but having the wherewithal to make partnerships with others who were not part of the "fabulous four". She has learned to listen and keep her own counsel, usually win when she needs to and broke up a pairing twice. This is the kind of player that gets my respect. Go Dani!!!!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I think, in the end, Rachel will back out and do what is right by HER MAN. Just a gut feeling. Made it interesting, though!
    -Brian

vCash
    Wow and I thought FSU was crazy sometimes!
    softball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Zingbot was too hard to understand. They should have subtitled him.
    Yep, thought it was just my hearing. I couldn't catch most of the insults; only heard Adam's and Rachel's.

I hope this flip flop goes through and Dani is saved, especially since the hamsters don't know the double eviction is upon them.

vCash
    If Kalia is evicted by Rachael after Kalia saved her, I will at the irony.
    Last edited by Jenna; 08-25-2011 at 11:56 PM.

vCash
    It would serve Kalia right for completely wasting her HoH.
    -Brian

vCash
    If I thought Shelley and Rachel turned on their own accord, I would be totally okay with them switching to keep Daniele, but production has been ridiculous calling people to DR even Jeff/ Jordan commented about it last night.

With the numbers down, all people can do is figure out what is best for them. If Daniele does stay... I hope she follows Kalia right out the door and Shelley and Rachel will get called out. Now that would make for interesting TV!!
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    The DR has been calling people a lot because they needed to begin putting together a new package for tonight's show and they needed soundbites, immediately. They can't just call Rachel and Shelly and Dani. It would be too obvious. When they do this they have to call everyone so that no one knows what is up. Danielle even made a joke and apologized to production for them having to scramble this together.

From a little talk Rachel had with Shelly, I don't think Rachel will keep Dani. She says it is too risky. It is risky either way but she feels Dani is not trustworthy, more so than J/J. Dani's aggressive game play will be her downfall.

ETA: They have been on trivia (no feeds) for 2 hours now. No telling what may have happened. I think by now the votes are about decided so we may not see much of a shocked face from Dani if she is voted out with 0 votes.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 08-26-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    -Brian

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast