Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I thought she made a comment to Rachel about "wow, two cocktail waitresses making the F2" but maybe that was a diary room comment? I know she said it at some point.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    At the beginning of the season, I didn't like Rachael at all. But, at about the mid-point of the show, I started to turn around and root for her to win it all. She was such a fierce competitor and did the job when it needed to be done. I think Brendon's final eviction was the best thing that could have happened for her.

Adam is completely delusional. There is NO WAY ON EARTH he was going to win! I was SO glad that his vote was NOT the deciding vote to determine who won. After Shelly's vote was revealed, who cared who Adam voted for?

I absolutely loved Jordan at the first the of the series; but I liked her less and less as it went on. She really did NOTHING but ride coattails ... first, with Jeff, and then with Rachael. AND, she came across as an insecure, jealous little girl with her repeated comments about Porsche wearing a bikini. She even brought it up during the jury comments .... basing your self esteem on your looks and cuteness factors much, Jordan??? Better grow up; beauty doesn't last forever!

Jeff as the fan favorite??!!!!! That was probably the biggest jaw-dropper for me. I thought he was a total a$$hole! I could kind of understand his frustration while he was stil in the house; but, in the jury house when Shelly arrived, he was just obnoxious. It's a GAME ... GET OVER IT!

CONGRATULATIONS, RACHAEL!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Dani said it best in an interview in the backyard after the finale. She commented how this is a GAME and that the couples took everything as a personal attack against their relationship. If you tried to evict Jeff because it was in your best interest he and Jordan thought you were jealous or trying to separate them out of spite. That attitude is so obnoxious.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    Adam is completely delusional. There is NO WAY ON EARTH he was going to win! I was SO glad that his vote was NOT the deciding vote to determine who won. After Shelly's vote was revealed, who cared who Adam voted for?
    Actually I guess we can take some comfort in that - Adam thought he was the swing vote and probably was enjoying the moment thinking Julie would do a dramatic "we have a tie! The final vote is from ADAM ..... drum roll ..."

But Shelly was in fact the swing vote (as many of us knew, but apparently not CBS or they would have put her key last), so Adam's vote was buried in Rachel's moment.

vCash
    Didn't the Jury put their keys in the box in the order in which they were eliminated?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Didn't the Jury put their keys in the box in the order in which they were eliminated?
    yes, I believe they've done it that way the last couple of seasons

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930