Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Adam keeps telling everyone he thinks it may be an eviction tomorrow, another eviction sunday and then back to normal next thursday. I don't know where he is getting this from, have they ever done that? The fast forward has always happened in one night, hasn't it? I can't figure out where he is coming up with this idea.
    I want to say they've done it a couple of times but the only one that pops to mind is season 6 when Janelle won. (The infamous "bye bye, bitches".) It was after Kaysar's 2nd eviction, Janelle won HoH on the live show and had to immediately nominate 2 people (Maggie/Jennifer) and the live show ended there. They played PoV and did the eviction on the next show.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Oh, ok. Well the scroll on tonight AD says tomorrow night is a double eviction so either way, he is wrong.

I also wonder about this snake game. Jeff hasn't tried it once. Do you think the HG's ask about the games and are given answers by production? How is it that every single person in the house is so sure this game is for the next H.O.H? Not one person has questioned if it could just be for fun or perhaps for the veto (although they also don't think it is a double eviction). In this game, people should question everything. Jeff would be really upset if he doesn't try this thing once and then it turns out this game is for veto.

Jeff just got done calling Adam a "f*cking c*ck sucker" during their pool game and stopped himself from saying faggot. Not being serious, he was just mad he was losing but what a dirty mouth and he loves to throw out the homosexual references. Come on Jeff, thou doth protest too much?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Lots of developments in BB during the night. It's good that I'm on my summer vacation and can afford to stay awake.

First, Kalia cried to Dani that she doesn't want to stay and prefers Dani to stay in the game. She is considering to ask in her final speech to vote for Dani to stay.
    Kalia feels that this game is too much for her nerves, and would rather leave.

Dani told her to stop talking nonsense and fight.
    She instructed Kalia to follow her instincts, to stick to Porsche, to be careful what she says to Shelly and Adam, and not to be afraid to BD those who can defeat her at the competitions.

Adam, according to Dani, is a male without balls. The only competition he won, was because she and Jeff threw it to him. He is afraid of confrontation, but nevertheless once Kalia is HOH, Adam will do what she asks so she should use him for her benefit.

Adam is totally on J/J train. He is drunk with their attention to him, and thinks that they will protect him and bring him to the F3.

What he is not aware of is that after Kalia is gone (according to J/J/R), it will be Adam's turn to go. Nobody wants him in questions competitions. The guy is a walking enciclopedia as far as BB trivia. The only problem with him that he is not as fast as he should be.

Dani stopped campaigning, but then a very second strange thing happens (1 am BB time):

Rachel wants to make a deal with Dani.

Yes, it is true! Rachel knows she doesn't have a chance with J/J.

First she wanted to clear with Dani few things, like why she is mean to her and who took Brendon's duck and her puppy.

After they talked about who did what and why (Did Jeff threw the veto to Adam instead of helping Brendon? - Yes; Did J/J really promised Dani not to BD her? -Yes, they swore on their lives.); Who took the duck and the puppy? - Porsche and Shelly, and more [apologized to each other]), Rachel told Dani that she wants to join forces with her and Porsche.

They both know that if Kalia stays, they might as well sign a check for Jeff.

Dani needs to tell her until 5 pm tomorrow if she manages to collect one more vote beside Porsche.

Dani told her that Shelly will vote for her if Adam does, but Adam doesn't want. If she tells Shelly that Rachel agrees then maybe there is a chance.
    Rachel says that no one should know about that, she (Dani) will have to find a way to convince either Adam or Shelly to vote for her.

So for other HG they are playing like they had a big fight. Porsche is going to try to help Dani to convince Shelly to vote without Adam, but they both doubt they will be able to convince her.

So it's not over til it's over.
    It might well be that Dani is leaving tomorrow, but she still has a slim chance to stay.

Meanwhile, J/J are pretty sure they are going to win HOH tomorrow, and the entire game.

Jordan is sure that Jeff will be asked to pick the order the HG will play in the HOH, like Rachel (as HOH) was asked to do in the second week.

vCash
    And it's getting more interesting, if you have live feeds go to Flashback and watch it, best entertainment ever.

So before Rachel came to Dani, Shelly told her that Jeff threw the veto to Adam.
    Rachel was shocked. She realized that she is sleeping with the enemy, and that Jeff is partly responsible for BD her man.

After D/R had their talk, Rachel went to Jeff asking him if he indeed threw the veto to Adam.
    So Rachel is basically making J/J to fight with Shelly, making Shelly mad so Shelly will split with J/J and vote for Dani to stay.

Adam is telling Dani that he is 100% voting against her.

Shelly is talking with Dani. Shelly understands now that she has only Dani.
    Yay, looks like Dani is safe
    Shelly is voting for her, regardless.

Shelly knows now that it's the end of her and J/J alliagnce. Dani promises her that she is with her.

Wow, Rachel is playing the game, and doing a good job without her man.

Big Jeff is exploding. Those newbies are not working for him?! Shocker.... Awkward...

LOL, I'm enjoying it, seeing D/S/R playing together is going to be
    Dani is saying:
    OMG, America is going to love Rachel now. LOL!

vCash
    LMAO that Rachel told Jeff everything and he lied to her and said he didn't throw the comp to Adam. Dani is screwed because why would sweet and nice Jeff lie to Rachel? Guess 2 can play the lying game.

Guess being around Dani's lying has enabled him to play with her rationale of lying, cheating, scheming and backstabbing and poor sportsmanship.

I am also lmao that Shelley is telling Jeff that Adam is acting all weird so it looks like Shelley is 'so' with them. I hope Rachel lets Dani think she is staying so that the votes are 3-2 and Shelley gets called out. I know she is covering her tracks so that if Dani does still leave she can blame the 2nd vote on Adam.

I wish I wasn't working tomorrow night because it looks like it is gonna be interesting. Can someone give me the pbp for the show? I want to see some movement... whether it is Rach or Jeff that go... don't care as long as Dani is gone.

I wish production wasn't interfering SOOOOOOOO much this season. I know they play with people's heads but production are blatantly making it obvious they want Dani to stay so I am completely opposed to her. I love Jeff/Jordan/Adam/Shelley but I would not want production screwing with them being nominated so they stay.

Also liking the fact that Jeff/Jordan are talking to Rach and Adam now.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    I didn't watch last night- can anyone tell me, in the DR did Dani say she threw the veto because she thought she was safe? Or did she just lose it?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Rachel wants to make a deal with Dani.

Yes, it is true! Rachel knows she doesn't have a chance with J/J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    LMAO that Rachel told Jeff everything and he lied to her and said he didn't throw the comp to Adam. Dani is screwed because why would sweet and nice Jeff lie to Rachel? Guess 2 can play the lying game.
    Are you two watching the same show? I can't remember a season when the reports from the feeds and BBAD are so contrary. It seems everybody has a bias that's infiltrating their reports, and it's hard for the rest of us to follow!

Personally, I think the arrangement between Dani and Rachel is real. She knows JJ are only with her for convenience, whether it's because she's good at comps or is a shield for Jeff or because they think she's lost without Brendan.

I think she and Dani get each other - both are serious competitors, both are smart, both are good at comps, and both feel at a disadvantage being targets without partners. It makes sense that they would join forces against the remaining power couple, and Shelly's manipulations. Porsche fits in well because at one time or another she was/is friends with both - they all get along.

Concealing it beneath a feud is brilliant.

Also, I read that BB said they should all practice - from what I can tell, Jeff hasn't, and Dani hasn't either.

vCash
    I think Dani is nervous to practice because she doesn't want to give away that she thinks she might not be going home.

Jeff probably isn't practicing because he thinks it is for HOH. He doesn't realize it might be for an HOH he can play in.

vCash
    LOLZ at Daniele (talking to Rachel live feeds, 1:39am)- "Well I sincerely apologize....to production for having to put this segment together at the last minute" - in re: Rachel's offer to vote for her if she can get the votes. Of course the "well be right back" comes on cause you aren't allowed to talk about production.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I didn't watch last night- can anyone tell me, in the DR did Dani say she threw the veto because she thought she was safe? Or did she just lose it?
    It looked like she was trying. She told Jeff she would consider throwing it as a sign of trust and she didn't want to have to choose between K/P but she knew she was a replacement choice if someone else won it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Are you two watching the same show? I can't remember a season when the reports from the feeds and BBAD are so contrary. It seems everybody has a bias that's infiltrating their reports, and it's hard for the rest of us to follow!
    I reported what I saw.
    Rachel offered Dani a deal, and Dani was all for the opportunity to stay.
    Will Rachel actually do it?! Was she real for this time?
    When she offered it to Dani she sound quite real because she understood that Jeff betrayed Brendon with throwing the veto to Adam.
    Jeff and Adam are denying the truth.
    I guess we'll learn later today, whose side Rachel believes, J/J or D/S/K/P.

One thing sure happened last night:
    It made 2 floaters to finally pick a side.

Adam went with J/J, Shelly is going with Dani.

It is going to be a episode tonight.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    It is going to be a episode tonight.
    I think everyone can agree on that!

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I'd love Dani to stay but from everything I've read I think Rachel is playing Dani and Shelly. Haven't seen anything myself but from last nights show Rachel seems really keen on tormenting Dani and this would be the ultimate revenge on both Dani and Shelly.

Not getting my hopes up for the vote tonight.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I could be completely wrong here, but I think Rachel is smart enough to know that JJ have to be broken up, and they are running out of opportunities to do so. She knows that in an F3 or even F4 situation, they hold the cards with double the chances to win the critical competitions, and that sitting next to either of them at the end is a big risk.

I don't see any upside to her sticking with JJ other than Jeff protecting her because he needs a shield once Dani's gone (as he thinks, and even there I think Rachel is becoming less and less of a target), and Jeff's ability to win comps.

But Dani can win comps too, and Porsche while she hasn't won, has come closer more often than Shelly, Jordan or Adam. And Jeff can't play the next HOH.

Keeping Kalia is pointless - she serves no purpose to anyone but Porsche, and even there Dani is a better ally for her.

vCash
    I hope Rachel is serious! It would be the best shock to J/J! It would also give the other side an advantage in the snake game as Rachel and Porsche were really good at it. Jordan was also very good but Adam was awful and if it is for the HoH then Jeff can't even play.

I am just curious if Rachel is serious but if she was doing this to be mean I think she would have told J/J about it and then we would have seen that. My other worry is whether or not Shelly will still vote even if Adam wont. I don't see why she would do that unless she wants to shake things up and blame the vote on Adam or Rachel (not knowing it may be enough...).

My other worry is that Rachel is doing the dirty work for production. They may have needed more to go on to make the vote as dramatic as possible and they may have asked her to work out some kind of fake deal with Dani so the viewers would be on the edge of their seat. Just a possibility, I am always thinking about how they can mess with the show, lol

ETA: Why can't Dani tell Shelly that Rachel will vote so that she can lock the votes up? Is Rachel just scared of Shelly running back to J/J? Dani should know how serious Shelly has been so Dani should just ignore Rachel's pleas and go tell Shelly the deal and make HER promise to say nothing to anyone, not even Rachel. Tell Shelly she isn't supposed to know but this is why and then Shelly wouldn't be so scared knowing she has the votes. I would be very worried to vote against the alliance, even if you blame it on someone else there is no proof they will believe you and ultimately I think Shelly will chicken out if she doesn't know the votes are there.

Shelly just made a comment to Rachel about "did you ever think we would be working together?" Then she asked Rachel if she was nervous. Now, I have NO context to go by so I don't know if they are talking about the idea to work with Dani or if they are still talking about being in the F5 with J/J/A because in a way they were working together on that side too. However, they never really were "together" in the F5 deal so this makes me wonder if they talked about saving Dani some more and the "are you nervous" part really makes me think it is about shaking things up by saving Dani. Or I am hearing only what I want to hear.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 08-25-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    BigB, I read somewhere that BB told all the HGs to practice, so it could be for veto or the second HOH.

As I understand it, Rachel and Dani talking about confirming at 5:00 pm BB time, so maybe at that point Dani will also let Shelly know she has the votes?

vCash
    Everyone who was tired of knowing the vote in advance is getting their wish.

I'm still surprised that it's Shelly who's trying to pull this off. I can't get my hopes up either way. There's still a whole week to play out after the first vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    BigB, I read somewhere that BB told all the HGs to practice, so it could be for veto or the second HOH.
    Maybe veto. They don't usually do 2 HoHs during the live eviction. Most likely they will have the 2nd HoH tomorrow and show it on the Sunday show along with that person's noms.
    Last edited by jamesy; 08-25-2011 at 08:11 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    jamesy good call on second HOH.

Also, it's not just Shelly - AFAIK she was only working on Adam, who apparently does not plan to flip. Rachel came to the idea herself and went directly to Dani.

vCash
    God, I hope this works. I have been thinking about it non stop. This game gets me and doesn't let go!

I assume Porsche has been brought in on the new happenings? She probably wasn't going to vote to keep Dani if they didn't have the votes so I would hate for them to forget to inform her and she doesn't give Dani her vote. Oops.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 08-25-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm so tired of the conspiracy theorists all over the internet

Just because we don't understand why someone said or did something doesn't mean that production is fixing the whole damn thing, sheesh.

The reason I enjoy this show so much is the social aspect of it - seeing how people act and what they do and how they interact with others and trying to figure it all out. There are a bunch of people out there that simply can't handle that level of it so instead of discussing different motivations and personalities, they point fingers and blame the producers for what they can't wrap their heads around.

/rant off

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast