Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

vCash

Clueless American
    vCash
    Yay Rachel! She is annoying, whiny and a sore loser - but for some reason I always root for her. Even last year I was rooting for her. So I was happy last night, especially because I can't stand Porsche.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I still can't believe that Jordan, AGAIN, brought up that Porsche had done nothing to be in the F3. No one called her out on the hypocrisy of this statement? Maybe they did and it was edited out?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    That wasn't live? How could they edit the speeches and jury vote?

vCash
    Maybe Jeff has enough money now, how much did he win last time and how much this time (with small contest wins in the house and now this $25,000) to get Jordan a ring and a honeymoon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    That wasn't live? How could they edit the speeches and jury vote?
    I think Brian is talking about the taped segment part where Kalia & Jordan entered jury and the 6 jury members talked about the remaining 3.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I didn't watch or keep up with this season at all until last night. Based only on what I saw (including the recap info), I was totally rooting for Rachel, so I'm glad she won. Biggest surprise was that I liked Jordan - she seemed to have more fire to her than the first time. Jeff too, even though he still comes across as a big lug. Even Brandon was likeable.

Danielle was even more detestable than the first time she was in the house. Money has made her like any other model wanna be who shows up on this show.

The F3 guy who Rachel voted out seemed ok, but I bet a whole summer of him was annoying, and Porsche seemed like she was hoping to win a cool kids contest.

Did they ever say why Dick had to leave the first week?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    The F3 guy who Rachel voted out seemed ok, but I bet a whole summer of him was annoying, and Porsche seemed like she was hoping to win a cool kids contest.
    Adam was quite charming in how he B E L L O W E D at us from the diary room every episode...

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Did they ever say why Dick had to leave the first week?
    I'm curious about this as well, if anyone has heard anything. I almost wondered if it was all faked, in that Evil Dick never wanted to play, but agreed to do one week for the show to get some publicity and then he walked when he had put his week in...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I think Danny talked her dad into coming with her on the show, remember it was partners, and once she got there, he backed out and she handled things. I don't think he wanted to be there and faked something to get off.

vCash
    I also think it was fake. Things were made even easier for him to leave when they learned about the golden key twist. Of course, you could even go so far as to say this twist was invented just so he could leave and Danielle would be safe. Anyway, when they learned about the golden key it would have made his departure even easier. I hope Dick comes back for All Stars. Not sure if they will do All Stars next year or not, as I mentioned before they played a commercial about going online to learn how to apply. Who knows, maybe they just want 2 years worth of applications?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I don´t know how to find it but I have a vague recollection of Jordan, when whining about Dani to someone, commenting that her and Jeff had been contacted weeks before the show started but they only got in touch with Dani a few days before. That might be an exaggeration on Jordan's part but the implication I got from the live updates was she didn't get what was so special about Dani and that clearly she was more important because it appeared Dani was a last minute addition to the show.

If Dani was contacted somewhat last minute then I think it supports the theory that Dick leaving was planned (at least by him). Wonder if there was another couple that was previously considered or whether the producers decided to add a third couple later on to help with Vet numbers.

Having watched my first full season of BBUS I have to say I´m not impressed. I prefer the way other countries do BB, this version is just far too easy to manipulate and has nothing to do with the social aspect of other BB versions. They really seem to have removed all the bits the original concept of BB had that made it a more interesting show. Someone remind me I said all this next summer so I don't watch
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Here is a inducing interview with Adam. He goes on to say that he was never a floater (his definition of floater is just someone who changes alliances a lot) but then a question or two later talks about how he jumped alliances twice within a week. He continues to think he wasn't taken because he would have won easily. I want to kick him.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...umber=16807760
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Haven't even read it, but based on his words and actions during the final week, I have to say it's a shame. He went in as a potential fan favourite, getting to play for all of us. He had a good summer and a decent run in that he got to the end, won a few comps and got to meet Tori Spelling. Why can't he just leave it at that?

vCash
    Adam, IMO, was one of the boring HG this season.
    He didn't bring anything interesting to the game.
    All he talked about is his love for bacon, crush on Tori Spelling, and admiration for J/J...

Clueless American
    vCash
    Did anyone ever ask the jury who they would've voted for if it were Rachel/Adam as a final? My guess is Rachel would've gotten the same votes she got against Porsche and maybe one or two more. Just wondering since Adam kept saying he would've won.

vCash
    Producer manipulation seemed even worse this season. I quit watching about half way through. Many thanks to everyone who posted information. It was more more enjoyable reading your posts versus actually tuning in the broadcast!
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Producer manipulation seemed even worse this season. I quit watching about half way through. Many thanks to everyone who posted information. It was more more enjoyable reading your posts versus actually tuning in the broadcast!
    I agree. I hardly watched this year but I followed every single day. I would basically only tune in to see the live evictions and HoH competitions. If I watched the other episodes I would usually get angry because I could really see how they were editing certain people and leaving out key moves. They make a lot of money from their live feeds, I'm sure, but I wonder how much better their ratings would be if they only had the show on 3 times a week and no one could find out results ahead of time. I would certainly tune in but we wouldn't know even 1% of what is really going on and talk about even more of a chance for Producer manipulation.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by love skating View Post
    Did anyone ever ask the jury who they would've voted for if it were Rachel/Adam as a final? My guess is Rachel would've gotten the same votes she got against Porsche and maybe one or two more. Just wondering since Adam kept saying he would've won.
    There was a fan poll on Jokers that had close to 20,000 votes last time I checked - Rachel would have beat Adam by a landslide according that poll, with only Porsche (possibly) voting for him.

vCash
    I did enjoy this season, even with the producers input and the return of vets.
    I was always entertained and intrigued. Most season by the final 4 or 5, I just don't anymore, the journey is over.
    I am glad Rachel won, she was the most deserving of the final 3, even with some of her meltdowns and claims of fierce competitiveness. She looked great compared to others.
    Porsched had some good moments and potential, but there was just something I did not like. Was it her saying how pretty she was all the time in the beginning or the metamucil. Not rational, but just did not like her.
    I still wish Dani had made it to the end. She was fun to watch and made it interesting. Plus she has grown as a person since last time. I saw her backyard interview at cbs.com and she mentioned about making friends this time. She seem to get more out of this experience than last time.
    J/J - so bored with them.
    Adam - please, please don't let him play again. A man his age going on and on about bacon and Tori Spelling. So strange. His behavior in the live show/results was so bizarre.
    Can't wait til next year. Thanks to all that posted info. This forum really does add to my enjoyment of this show.

vCash
    Did Porsche ever admit to the other houseguest what she did for a living? IIRC, she said at the beginning of the season she wanted to keep it secret.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast