Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    bird is the word
    vCash
    And Jeff wins America's Fave...double Vomit!!

worst BB season ever
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    Once a traitor is always a traitor, and I mean Shelly of course
    And Jeff got a good editing to win this 25K. Where is the puke icon when you need one.

I'm happy for Porsche's 50K, and wish Rachel would keep that money from Brendumb touching it...

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    The best thing is Rachel won this $500,000 before they married. If they don't blow through it all and they do get divorced, it shouldn't be able to be split as she had it before they were married. Right?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    The best thing is Rachel won this $500,000 before they married. If they don't blow through it all and they do get divorced, it shouldn't be able to be split as she had it after (correction) they were married. Right?
    Depends on prenup and state laws. Lots of state all property becomes joint on marriage.
    Last edited by Skittl1321; 09-15-2011 at 01:09 PM.

vCash
    Congrats to Rachel. She deserved it! I'm that Adam voted for Porsche. I didn't expect it to be 4-3. Shelly's flip did it for her!

at Jeff the bigot winning America's vote. If Only America could see who he really is.

vCash
    I am happy Rachel won. I don't like all aspects about her but she played hard. I am also happy that anyone other than Kalia and Dani won fave player...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    I dont know how anyone can be dissapointed Rachel won. Porsche is as much an unlikeable personality as Rachel, and Rachel by far played the stronger game of the two.

vCash
    I can't believe it was a 4/3 split but I guess newbies vs vets played out in the end too (with Shelly taking on role of 'vet' and Dani 'newbie')

I wonder if the newbies will be pissed that Shelly didn't vote for Porsche...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    I think it was Jenny who said she expected Shelly to vote for Rachel to appease Jordan and Jeff. I think that is exactly what happened. I know Rachel deserves it, and it IS possible that Shelly voted based on game play but I think she most likely voted the way Jeff and Jordan asked her to.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Nothing so much against Rachel, but I would have preferred Porsche because Grodner stacked the deck in Rachel's/the vets' favor multiple times. However, Rachel did fight for those competitions, so she deserves it.

I'm just glad Adam didn't win it, that would've been

vCash
    By the way, my fantasy for the next All Stars would be to cast ONLY winners. I know, they all won before, but it would be one hell of a battle and no one would really stick out because they all come in on equal grounds. Not sure if they could get everyone to commit, so another cool idea would be a cast of only F2 contestants. It would be neat to see if the 2nd place finishers form alliances to try and knock out the winners.

I don't think Adam would win, no matter who he went against. If Shelly voted for Rachel against Porsche she would have repeated the same thing against Adam. If it was between Porsche and Adam then Shelly would surely stick with Porsche IF she was voting for game play. Who knows though, if she was trying to appease J/J then maybe Adam would get her vote BUT I wouldn't be shocked to see Rachel vote for Porsche to win.
    -Brian

vCash
    I'm really happy Rachael won ... and I NEVER would have believed I would be saying that (when the show began). But, she won me over with her fierce competitiveness. She was a formidable opponent in so many challenges.

And ... I'm every bit as happy that ADAM did NOT get to be the "queen-maker." Shelly decided it and no one really cared who Adam voted for. He was just so delusional, thinking he would have won if he'd made final 2. Take a reality pill, Adam.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    porsche's dress is hideous, it looks like part of the mrs roper collection for walmart
    You sound quite familiar with that collection...

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I just woke up today and realized I have nothing to live for. What will I do when this show gets canceled?
    -Brian

vCash
    Double puke icon needed for me ....
    Rachel wins cause Shelly is likely kissing the ass of Jeff and trying to appease him. The look on Rachel's face after Shelly's vote was announced showed she knew that she had won and she could hardly contain her joy. *puke*puke*puke*puke*
    Jeff the bigoted bully wins $$$ cause too many Americans still think he's 1/2 of America's sweethearts and he did get the "good guy" edit.

Kinda surprised that Adam voted for Porsche. I found his behavior last night was extremely childish and even over the top for him - when he gave his "save me" speech to Rachel, when he exited the house, when he was interviewed with Julie. <sarcasm on> Think maybe he wants more air time? <sarcasm off>

Anyway, kind of glad it's over. The game all season has been tilted in favour of certain people to win whether it be the type of comps, bringing back Brendon, editing for America's favourite, and the beginning of it all -- having the game begin with everyone in pairs with three pairs already knowing each other rather well. Hmmmm ... kinda slants things in one direction, didn't it?
    Crazy about sports!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Well I for one am happy - it doesn't always happen, but for the past two years, the person I think should have won actually did!

Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    porsche's dress is hideous, it looks like part of the mrs roper collection for walmart
    so true! She had that on the other night on BBAD when they had their special F3 dinner - hideous.

Rachel definitely wins the tiff award - not necessarily anything the rest of us would wear, but totally her and she rocked it.

I think it was Jenny who said she expected Shelly to vote for Rachel to appease Jordan and Jeff. I think that is exactly what happened. I know Rachel deserves it, and it IS possible that Shelly voted based on game play but I think she most likely voted the way Jeff and Jordan asked her to.
    Twas me However, I'm not so sure she's still trying to be friends with JJ. I have heard around (maybe here?) that in the past two years they have not socialized with other BB people, and they do seem to continue to make enemies (Jeff and Dani ).

I think in the end, with a bit of space, Shelly was back to what she tried to be at the beginning - respecting game play, and that's why she voted for Rachel.

Adam I hope CBS realizes that fans are in no hurry to see him again. He came in as a potential fan favourite, but blew it with his delusions, stupid howl and lack of gameplay. I think Shelly will survive finding out what happened over the summer because she has good support - but Adam and Kalia are in for a rude awakening I think.

I knew Jeff would win AF again, sigh. And again I say that good looks and being funny can get you very very far in America. I wonder how Jordan will feel not being chosen though, and if she will wonder why America likes him better than her.

PS Rachel has said several times that she has no intention of coming back again, and doesn't think she would be asked anyway. I do think she wants to focus on getting her life in order - she has talked a lot about finding a place to live and a job (and paying her parking tickets!), and now she's got a wedding to plan and says she wants to start a family. Here's hoping that her newfound popularity and success will give her some courage to stand up to Brendan more and make that relationship more balanced.

vCash
    I just woke up today and realized I have nothing to live for. What will I do when this show gets canceled?
    Survivor is on and the Amazing Race is starting soon! Lots to live for!

I'm happy with the outcome too. Despite a few hiccups along the way, I thought Rachel played a great game (especially after Brendon left) and totally deserved the win.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    Survivor is on and the Amazing Race is starting soon! Lots to live for!
    eys, I thought Survivor was off to an excellent start last night.

vCash
    I don't watch Survivor or Amazing Race. I watched Survivor the first few years but they do it too often and I am really tired of it even though I don't watch it. Amazing Race never pulled me in.
    -Brian

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast