Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just surfing around and see that the fortune teller is waking them up all night repeating one fortune at a time. Apparently she said "if you don't study you won't win HOH," so Rachel has been sleeping up in HOH and missing most of it.

I hope she's not making a mistake - after the next HOH comp, there's still the three part final HOH comp (plus one veto).

It will be interesting to see how hard they make this. There is one fortune per all 14 HGs, which would be easy enough to remember. The trick might be that they've attached years to each one - can't tell if they are taking the time to memorize those too. Most of them also have an additional number in them too.

Jordan is already frantic, but if the numbers come into play she's toast. She's really lousy with numbers - in her season, we learned that she can't even tell time. ETA: sounds like Kalia has them down pat and is helping Porsche study.

Also, Jordan is insisting that the next HOH won't be able to play for veto because Natalie didn't at F4 in her season. What she's forgetting is that Natalie traded her spot in the veto comp to spend time with her boyfriend as part of Pandora's Box. Rachel says she's going to check with DR.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Jordan is so dumb, haha

It would really suck if this is used for the 3 part HoH but I doubt they would do that. 1) How would any of them remember this stuff by then, the competition would be a mess. 2) If production was planning on doing that they would hurry up and switch it to this week's HoH because Rachel isn't paying attention

I think the dates will trip a lot of people up but also they could ask "how many times did the FT say Dani's fortune" and they may not be remembering how often things are repeated.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think the dates will trip a lot of people up but also they could ask "how many times did the FT say Dani's fortune" and they may not be remembering how often things are repeated.
    It could be before or after - Kalia seems to be the only person who has memorized every clue word for word, so if by some odd chance she's still there (and if anything, the nature of this comp is sealing her fate to be voted out), she'd have to *very* quickly repeat them in her head to remind herself which the fortune teller said would happen first.

Could also be true or false, based on any of the numbers in the clues - years, times, weights, even 17 magazine.

They could also throw them by getting them to think numbers, but instead changing some small detail of the wording.

This should be very interesting!

vCash
    Before the live feeds stopped for tonight's eviction and HOH, the Fortune Teller start giving them some facts about the HG. They were asked to run to the PR whenever she began talking, and were told that if they want a chance to win HOH they need to make it.
    Seems like Kalia was the only one that was able to memorize all the facts the FT told them, and is teaching/guiding Porsche about it.

Howie is talking with Janelle about this season.
    It was on Live Shows. They are answering the viewers questions about this season.
    They both agree that the newbies were probably the worst cast chosen. They make the vets look good. Howie said that next to the newbies (except Porshe) even the 7th graders would have played a better game.

Janelle can't stand Adam. She thinks he is the worst player who ever played in BB, even worse than Chicken George.

According to her, after Dani left, her favorites for victory are Rachel and Porsche. This is her preferable F2. She likes Rachel far better without Brendon, who is too controling.

Howie is J/J's fan, but agrees that Shelly did the right move to vote against Jeff.

Howie is really an host, he is funny and interesting.

He continued later to host with Keving and Chelsia.
    The trio were laughing at Adam thinking that he can beat Jordan because him not using the POV will be considered such a big of success
    Last edited by Eden; 09-07-2011 at 02:09 AM.

vCash
    Adam, as a fan, would probably cry if he heard that Janelle thinks he is the worst player in BB history. That makes two big stars of the show, Dani and Janelle. LOL! Way to go Adam!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Kalia was voted out, Adam won HOH.
    It was Before and After competition based on what the FT told them.

Adam's plan is to nominate Jordan and Porsche.
    He told peviously to Jordan that he'll do that and she agreed.

Porsche needs to win this POV. In any other scenario, she is voted out.

vCash
    Adam won HoH?

I don't like where this is going. Adam will never win and I doubt the jury is going to give Jordan half a million again, unless she is against Adam. Congrats Rachel.

Porsche, please win POV.

vCash
    So now Adam decides to start winning things! I guess if he keeps this up he has an argument for $500,000 after all but it would be the stupidest way for him to win, relying only on competition wins at the end.

I want Porsche to win POV over HoH anyway. The last thing I want is Adam casting the deciding vote because he will not make a move. Now that he doesn't get a vote, there is a CHANCE someone will.

Is there a reason he wants to nominate Jordan/Porsche? They all know the nominations don't mean a thing and it comes down to only the veto, but why those two? Any reason? Is he trying to butter Rachel up for jury votes if she goes?

This is such a good week to be HoH because you get no blood on your hands. No one blames you if they get sent home because it almost always comes down to veto. Adam should be smart and throw the veto so that whomever wins it casts the vote and he is in the clear.

One really good thing for Adam is that if he does throw veto (I would) then his being HoH means he doesn't cast the deciding vote. With the gameplay he has shown, I don't know if he would be capable of standing in front of the women and casting a vote. He simply wouldn't have the balls.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 09-07-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    -Brian

vCash
    Is there a reason he wants to nominate Jordan/Porsche? They all know the nominations don't mean a thing and it comes down to only the veto, but why those two? Any reason? Is he trying to butter Rachel up for jury votes if she goes?
    He thinks that Rachel is always gunning for winning a competition but Jordan needs some motivation and mayby by nominating her it will give her that extra fire to fight.
    Men's logic.

Porsche is nominated because she is not in R/J/A alliagnce, and as you've mentioned Adam doesn't have balls to go against R/J. And just as Adam doesn't have the balls, Rachel - in case she wins POV - won't have the courage to evict Jordan.
    What Rachel can do, is that if she sees that this POV is between her and Porsche to win, she might use Jeff's tactic when he threw Adam the POV. Rachel knows that Jeff threw it. If Rachel does it, it will a Karma lesson for J/J.

So ITA with you, Adam won't fight for the POV, and if Porsche wants a chance in this game she must win!

vCash
    Well if Adam wont win and Rachel thinks she can trust Porsche then maybe it will come down to Porsche and Jordan in which case Porsche has a huge advantage. I would like the final veto to be an endurance since it is so important, make them fight for it until the end, don't let it come down to a lucky guess or some weird skill set.

I just don't know if Rachel should trust Porsche like that. I imagine Porsche would send Rachel out because she would have a really good chance to win the final HoH.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just as a little caution - everything is still only rumour.

It does seem a good bet that the vote was 2-1 to get Kalia out, because that's what they all talked about. Adam winning HOH is feasible because he spent time studying, although Porsche would have had a good shot too. Jordan did not appear to study much so it would be no surprise if she did not win.

Adam's nominations - if he's HOH - make sense because that's what he's been saying he'll do, but we don't actually know that yet. I'm not sure that the HOH would have even made their noms by now, although they do have to get through that and the veto before tomorrow evening.

If it's all as rumoured, then IMO Adam should *not* throw the veto. It's high time he started playing assertively, and winning veto and deciding who gets to make the last vote would be a good thing at this point. If he throws/blows yet another competition, it's just furthering the idea that he has coasted and played it too safe the entire game - which is not something that will be respected by anyone on the jury.

vCash
    One really good thing for Adam is that if he does throw veto (I would) then his being HoH means he doesn't cast the deciding vote. With the gameplay he has shown, I don't know if he would be capable of standing in front of the women and casting a vote. He simply wouldn't have the balls.
    If Adam nominates P and J, then wins veto and keeps the noms the same, he wouldn't vote. Rachel would be the only vote. That's how I remember it anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    If Adam nominates P and J, then wins veto and keeps the noms the same, he wouldn't vote. Rachel would be the only vote. That's how I remember it anyway.
    But by winning the veto Adam has to make a decision and it really isn't much different than deciding who goes home. He knows how each person will likely vote and he will choose which person will vote the way he wants. It wouldn't be much different than standing there and evicting someone to their face, I don't think he would want to do it.
    -Brian

vCash
    BBAD comes back on in 30 minutes. Did they do veto this evening? If so we should know when those come back on and have a pretty good idea if things will be as expected or if people will start trying to shake things up. I think Porsche is in a must win situation. Rachel has no reason to keep her, she stands a much better shot against anyone but Porsche, plus the final HoH will be hers to win. Adam can't vote anyway. Jordan will keep Rachel, she probably has the lowest chance to win of anyone but her one shot may be going up against Rachel.
    -Brian

vCash
    I think one of the sites said they were pre-recording stuff to air on BBAD. It sounds like it's going to be a total black-out until the next CBS show.

vCash
    Ugh, how dumb. I thought I read feeds come back on at midnight (EST) so I figured BBAD would be on live, too.

I do remember the other night reading how the HGs were talking about being on Showtime at the time and it was definitely not the normal time of night for that. Maybe Production told them they were recording those 3 hours for Showtime and it will be what we see tonight. I just don't think the HGs realized it wasn't on right then.
    -Brian

vCash
    Of course, I can't find where I read it...so please check just in case!

vCash
    BBAD coming on...and....

I don't know yet. I see Adam, Porsche and Rachel playing cards. Real cards, but they got those the other day so this COULD still be taped. No Kalia yet but if this is taped she might have been sleeping.

Adam seems to be talking about his HoH blog or something so this is probably live, he just won that HoH so I doubt this was taped. No mention of veto yet.
    -Brian

vCash
    First clue. Jordan did not win veto. Assuming veto has taken place. The reason I know is because Adam has a clown he got in his HoH stuff and they joked he should call it Jeff (because of the clown shoe competition). Then Adam said, if Jordan leaves tomorrow I will give it to her to give to Jeff. So either she didn't win veto or veto has not occurred yet and Jordan is one of the nominees.
    -Brian

vCash
    Jordan was packing her staff and was called to DR.

Looks like Porsche won the POV!
    Not sure yet, but she is super happy and talks like she is safe.

I hope it's true!

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast