Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    The danger is if Jordan or Rachel are not nominated, win veto and take the other one off the block, resulting in them both being safe. Then Porsche has to put up Shelly, and one of her new F4 alliance is going home. She and Kalia won't even be able to choose which one, because Rachel and Jordan will have the votes.
    In my scenario both Jordan and Rachel are nominated.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Another BB twist:

As a result of opening pandora box by the HOH,
    they are back on the duo POV individual playing, which means that R/J can remove themselves from the block if one of them wins.

There will be 2 seperate POV competitions for each member of the duo.
    BB, stop with the Palm trees already!

The odd thing is that Porsche mentioned earlier today to Adam that if she has a pandora box she wouldn't open it because she is in good alliagnce, so why to danger it.
    Adam told her that she must open it, because she might get some sort of a power.
    Porshe opened it, and we get the duo POV players back.

Yes, BB. We get it, you're another player in the house, and you're the smarter one.

R/J are celebrating. They know they have a great chance now to remove themselves from the block.
    BTW, they called Shelly a bitch.
    Nice, Jordan is becoming the new Rachel. She is upset if things don't go her way, and is worse when it is.

Based on the skills looks like one of the newbies will be leaving this Thursday...
    IMO, if either Rachel or Jordan wins POV, Adam and Shelly will go on the block, and Shelly will be voted out by 2:1.
    Unless Kalia or Porsche wins it.
    Shelly is with tears. She knows that she is gone because of the new twist, and that the POV will be done in a way that either Rachel or Jordan wins.

BTW, Porsche and Kalia as her partner, each got 5K for openning PB.
    Porsche feels bad for doing it, and Kalia is calming her just like Dani did with her after she messed up her HOH.
    K/P know that if they don't win, Shelly will be voted out.
    Adam is back to talking game with R/J. Nothing in particular, but I won't be surprised if they ask him to throw POV and he will do it.

More news, Rachel got her period. TMI, I know, but at least I won't feel bad when she drinks.
    Last edited by Eden; 08-27-2011 at 01:42 AM.

vCash
    I don't know, but looks like Kalia is talking game and making a deal with R/J/P/K together for the F4?!!!!

I hope it's not serious on Kalia's side. If she is serious, then it's goodbye for a newbies to end in a F2.

vCash
    How utterly assinine!!!! Once again BB rears it's ugly head and gears things so that I'm about to spit nails. Last season's PD actually gave something of value that benefitted one person - this season it tilts towards a certain pair. How bogus is that? Seems like they are doing all they can so America's Sweetheart (aka the Potty Mouthed Blond) as opposed to the Red Headed Beyotch gets into the final 2 and takes home the big prize. This is utterly stupid and makes me wonder just how dumb they think their fans are.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Well Porsche didn't HAVE to do anything. The person knows it can be GOOD or BAD for them...and she chose to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Well Porsche didn't HAVE to do anything. The person knows it can be GOOD or BAD for them...and she chose to do it.
    Yeah, I understand but yet another bad choice by the newbies. Seems like it's a step back, then two forward, then another back and two forward. Sigh...
    Crazy about sports!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I knew they would throw in a twist to save R/J. I didn't think it would need to save BOTH of them. I guess Jeff leaving was more than they could handle. It looks like unless K/P win, then R/J are safe as Adam is throwing. This is really unfair because someone like Shelly gets screwed, especially if BOTH partners have to play to win. If one wins for both of them then at least Shelly can try but if it is a combination of their results then Shelly is totally screwed. That isn't right, at this stage of the game everyone should be able to play for their own safety and not have to rely on anyone else, especially someone you are not in an alliance with. Foul move, BB, foul move.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Thanks to everyone for their commentary Much more enjoyable than watching the show
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    It amazes me how much goes on behind our televisions.

vCash
    I am really disappointed on how the hg are talking about Rachel and the fact that she is 2 weeks 'late' hoping a medicine ball is involved with POV and it can drop on her stomach causing a miscarriage. Rachel isn't my favourite houseguest but what she does in that house may be annoying...but doesn't deserve that kind of vile talk. I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone.

Wow... Jordan going off on Shelley is nothing to the Newbie 4 saying/ agreeing on something that vile. Shelley's true nature is coming out and that really bums me out. She is spewing some nasty stuff about Rachel saying she lied about the final 3 alliance with Brenchel when it did happen.

I fell for her when she leaves because if she has lost her job over her behaviour in the house... I can totally see why. Hope it was worth it.

Guess all my well wishes go to R/J/P and A now to win. Though P & A are losing my well wishes too...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Oh please, Rachel is the one prancing around the house telling everyone she is late and could be pregnant and she even said she couldn't keep it cause she needs to play the game. She could have just kept her mouth shut and said nothing.

If Shelly loses her job then that is really sad and it is more sad that you hope for it to happen. This is a GAME. Why do people, even the viewers, forget this? Shelly hasn't murdered anyone or kicked any puppies.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Seriously get a better grip on what I am typing or clarify what I typed before reeming me out. I read on jokers she 'could' have lost her job not that she did. I don't wish for it either. IMHO it is just a game... but not all people feel the same way I do.

Also, I don't care if someone makes a PERSONAL CHOICE to abort a child but someone NOT INVOLVED with the pregnancy wishing they MISCARRY is disgusting.

I know what it personally feels like to have a baby not thrive in utero and had to get a D&C. It was traumatizing despite the fact that I didn't know how we would be able to take care of a 3rd child. Having thoughts of and then actually having to do because of having no choice is 2 completely seperate matters.

So yes it is just a game but wishing something that is exceptionally personal and painful is more than just a game. If you disagree so be it. I have a right to feel some things shouldn't be said.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    I am sick about the Rachael pregnancy/miscarriage talk. BB needs to sink it underground.

vCash
    Guys, didn't you read what I wrote in my previous post?
    Rachel got her period.

Live feeds update:
    R/J are talking to K/P for making a F4 deal.
    I don't believe R/J. Rachel is known for breaking the deals she makes, and J/J did the same with Dani.
    Kalia has some sort of crash on Jordan.
    The girl can not shut up trying to please her. Porshe tells her that Jordan can not get to F2, she can not win again.
    Porsche is more balanced and is listening. I count on her to make a good decision, which is to leave the nominations as they are and get rid of Rachel.

BTW, it's funny that Porsche is HOH, and Kalia is the one that does all the talking using "I" (think, believe...)

Porsche trys to explain to Kalia, but Kalia wants the deal. She is damaging herself by overthinking.

vCash
    BTW, if S/A win the POV they can not use it on R/J.
    If they do, they are going on the block.
    So the best scenario is for S/A to win.

R/J are talking about the one week deal in the purple room, and Jordan says to Rachel to keep it low because K/P don't trust her.
    Rachel: Because of Dani? But I didn't do anything wrong.
    Denial is a river.
    Last edited by Eden; 08-27-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    How utterly assinine!!!! Once again BB rears it's ugly head and gears things so that I'm about to spit nails. Last season's PD actually gave something of value that benefitted one person - this season it tilts towards a certain pair. How bogus is that? Seems like they are doing all they can so America's Sweetheart (aka the Potty Mouthed Blond) as opposed to the Red Headed Beyotch gets into the final 2 and takes home the big prize. This is utterly stupid and makes me wonder just how dumb they think their fans are.
    Watch it be another comp like the ant one.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    There will be 2 seperate POV competitions for each member of the duo.
    I don't think this is correct. Maybe you picked up what Adam was saying how "the first one was a duo, the second one singles..." - he was talking about the POV's at the beginning of their time in the house. I think there's only going to be one POV competition.

vCash
    I don't know, haribobo.
    They kept on talking about 2 parts of POV competition.
    Each time they began talking, we got the Palm trees, so I'm not sure one way or the other. That is why I put the in that post.
    I guess we'll know for sure after the competition.

Porsche talked some motivation to S/A yesterday and explained how important for them to fight, otherwise they will be nominated and it's goodbye to F4 newbies like Adam wants.
    Porsche surprises me for good. She is very calculated in her thinking and doesn't let J/R sweet talk to get to her unlike Kalia.

They think the POV will do something with pedaling, running, puzzles, and are talking a lot about having similar duo competitions from BB9.
    I didn't watch that specific season, so have no clue about that.

vCash
    Pages like this one are why Grodner keeps trying to favor J/J and B/R. People love them. I don't get it. It's sickening.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Pages like this one are why Grodner keeps trying to favor J/J and B/R. People love them. I don't get it. It's sickening.
    It is sickening but I think pages like that are a result of the way Grodner edits the show. Clearly something happened yesterday when the feeds were down, something big. Something that might go a little way also to explain why certain HGs are behaving the way they are. I was hoping it would be edited into sundays show but considering the result of opening PB I don't think we will ever see the full extent of what Jeff said to Shelley before the live show on Thursday. They didn't go to the trouble of throwing Jordan and Rachel a lifeline just to edit into the main show their less flattering actions the last few days. Whereas they didn't pull any punches editing Shelley at her worst.

I don't even like Shelley as a HG, the HGs I was most interested in left before jury, but some people take this show way too seriously. Anyone who even likes those disgusting pages on FB should be ashamed and embarrassed. I read one of those nuts even listed Shelley's address and the name of her childs school. Another compared her to Casey Antony.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast