Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Yes, they plan on getting rid of Adam before they get to questions. The problem with that is BB can change up things so it is risky to assume you know when the competition is coming. Just like they all seem to think next week is a fast forward. They should all look really shocked tomorrow, haha

I still think Kalia is way better at questions, she answered those HoH questions so fast that I wasn't even sure what was being asked. I have a feeling she would cream everyone in that but they probably have no intentions of her getting that far, either.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Dani talked to Adam AGAIN but Rachel would not leave them alone. Dani is super pissed and annoyed. Jeff and Rachel have been talkblocking since the veto. I know it is a strategy but how lame. They would be throwing a hissy fit if they got backdoored and were unable to plead their case. Either way, no deal, Rachel swooped in and ran Dani off and now Adam just shook Rachel's hand on a final 5 deal with J/J/S/R/A Best of luck with that. Jeff can't play HoH, Jordan wont win, Shelly and Adam haven't won anything on their own and so it is up to Rachel and Rachel ONLY to win HoH. She is more than capable but I would say the odds are slightly in K/P favor and if they win you can bet Shelly high tails it over there. The 5 member alliance has absolutely EVERYTHING riding on HoH this week.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    My first few posts in the old thread were very anti-Donato, so I was surprised to find myself rooting for Dani. Even if some of them flopped, she did at least make some game moves and I will miss her as a competitor when she is gone.

From a J/J perspective, getting Dani out now is the absolutely correct thing to do. I would love if the newbies turned the house upside down and kept her right before the double eviction, but I don't see that happening.

vCash
    Thursday's episode is only looking good cause there's a second elimination with the possibility of one of those "fantasy five" going to the jury house with Dani. Couldn't you just see it if Jeff or Rachel gets the boot in the second elimination. What a jury house that could be - Brendon, Dani and ??? -- all three powerful players while stupid floaters are still in the game, and yes I'm looking at Shelly & Adam. I call them floaters cause they have won absolutely ZERO on their own and have been riding on the coattails of others -- namely J/J.

Have I mentioned I've pretty much detested much of this season?
    Too much Brenchel romance and too much TV time.
    Bringing back Brendon on numbers that don't add up.
    Kalia blowing her chance to actually be a player and do something to shake up the house.
    Jeff and his bullying at times, yet he can be soooo tender with Jordan.
    Adam who thinks he's "all that" when he's not.
    Shelly the two-faced liar, reminds me of a kid tattling tales and NOT the "trojan horse" she thinks she's been playing.
    Rachel carrying on about "her man" :rollseyes:
    The pairs twist -- absoluted loathed it, especially when they only applied how things would be applied to the twosomes based upon what they wanted to happen.
    Sick to death of returning players on ALL reality shows. Give me a frickin break -- I want to see new players who have no relationship with anyone else in the house. Returning just single players are bad enough, but COUPLES!!! Just plain old stupid.

OK, enough of my rant. Sorry bout that but I'm getting weary of some stuff ...
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I think the main reason I want Dani to stay is for there to be some DRAMA in the house! I really grew to like her, she was the only one who attacked the game this season and that is ultimately her downfall. However, this game has been really quite boring the last few years. This season is better, IMO, but not a ton. I am tired of ALWAYS knowing the votes will be unanimous or near it, knowing who will be put up the moment someone wins HoH, etc. No one has changed things up or tried to make a move other than Dani. That is why I want her to stay, if those votes came down for Dani to stay could you imagine the shit that would go down? Oh, it would be classic. Unfortunately with a double eviction we wouldn't get much of a chance to enjoy it. LOL

Shelly is my only hope, believe it or not. She is trying to shake things up but she can't do it unless she wins HoH and I don't see that happening.
    -Brian

vCash
    Dani has been in Adam's ear a LOT today. He clearly doesn't care but he is being nice about it, after all, she will be in the jury house should he make it to the final 2. He can't keep her now, he has promised J/J that he would vote her out and he shook with Rachel on a Final 5 deal. I don't see Adam going back on that at all.

One thing that stands out to me but Adam and Shelly don't seem to notice: Jordan asked Shelly straight up if she would rather not have a deal with her. Then Jordan kept saying "it is ok, I will understand...we don't have to have a F3 deal." Then later she said "well why don't we just focus on F5 and then everyone is on their own from there." The same thing was said to Adam by Rachel and that is the deal they shook on, F5 and then everyone for themselves. Are Shelly and Adam that stupid? Jordan was just trying to get out of all of her F3 promises to you, Shelly! You didn't seem to notice. J/J have made it very clear that Rachel is there because no one can lose against her in the F2. They will drag her straight to the F3 and then get rid of her...or not...if she wins final HoH they still think the one left standing will beat her. Adam and Shelly are only buying themselves a couple of weeks, at most. Then they will be put on the block immediately. Shelly has this mostly figured out but she is helpless as long as Adam thinks he can win. I know I keep repeating myself, but this seems so obvious to me...
    -Brian

vCash
    Dani seems not above threatening Adam now. How does she expect him to vote for her to stay if she is being completely vile to him?

I think it is her time to go. I think either Porsche or Kalia are going to win HoH and J & R are going up and Jordan will be replacement nominee.

I am still hoping either Jeff/ Jordan/ Adam or Shelley win this season.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Entire post.

OK, enough of my rant. Sorry bout that but I'm getting weary of some stuff ...
    I'm surprised you're still watching

vCash
    Rachel reminds me of a woman that used to work in my department. The woman had a baby, and for years after, kept pushing her daughter (Madison) into any conversation. Example...another woman came up to work with her several week old baby. Anything the woman said her baby did, Madison's mom would say that her daughter (then about 5 yrs old) did that, and better.
    We used to joke about it. When someone in the office would discuss something...anything, we'd tie it in to her daughter. "The air is chilly this morning". "My Madison breathes air!"
    Fast forward 10 yrs. The child is a Springer episode, waiting to happen.

THAT, is what Rachel is like, to me.

vCash
    Porsche is now talking to Adam. He seemed to be in lost in a thought for a while as he sat in the room by himself. He also had just come out of DR so I wonder what they said to him,
    -Brian

vCash
    Gee what a surprise Dani's 'friend's' in DR are trying to manipulate the votes. So annoying. I hope he holds steady and stays convicted on this or he is just another wuss.

I am getting annoyed that it is okay that Dani knows people in production. Hello slanted for her to win much?

Like I said last thread, just write her the f'n $250 000 and end this now. I think it is bullshyte that production is manipulating the season so much.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    I was just throwing that out there, in no way was there any proof of that. As matter of fact, he has been by himself some more and he is now talking to himself and going over past HoH and Veto competitions in preparation for future competitions. No need to freak out, it was more of a joke than anything.
    -Brian

vCash
    If they were rigging the game for Dani they would have thrown Dom back in and not Brendon.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    Gee what a surprise Dani's 'friend's' in DR are trying to manipulate the votes. So annoying. I hope he holds steady and stays convicted on this or he is just another wuss.

I am getting annoyed that it is okay that Dani knows people in production. Hello slanted for her to win much?

Like I said last thread, just write her the f'n $250 000 and end this now. I think it is bullshyte that production is manipulating the season so much.
    That's how BB works though. DR manipulates and plants seeds with the questions they ask. And to make certain you get the result you want to keep the series going make sure the HOH or VETO comp is slanted towards who you want to save that week. Dani isn't getting anything the other vets didnt get. They´ve been jumping back and forth, tit for tat, Dani vs. JJ vs BR. I blame Kalia for messing up their grand plan by doing something they never expected when she was HOH

Now they are left with stubborn groupies high on koolaid that resist their manipulations and are faced with the prospect of a rather dull series.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    I'm surprised you're still watching
    What can I say ... I'm a sucker for reality shows. Besides, if I didn't watch at least parts of it, I wouldn't be able to complain here, right!

Guess I just needed to vent and generally this is a safe place to do so.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Just watched tonights episode.
    Interesting how when Brendon is not in the house, Rachel does not wear much makeup, especially no eyeshadow.

Zingbot - whatever, hard to understand what it was saying and was not that funny.

Luved when Rachel was bugging Dani in kitchen, then Dani goes to patio, sez she wants to punch Rachel and Jordan "What did she do NOW?"
    It will be a bummer for Dani to go. She has actually played the game at least.

vCash
    The houseguests have a game that was set up and they are all practicing. It is a long track that is thin and curved like a snake. You have to put a ball on it and try to get the ball down to the end without falling off, there are no sides. I think you can lean the track a little so the ball will roll down. Apparently it is very hard. I am guessing this will be HoH or veto tomorrow. I am curious if the F5 group will even allow K/P to practice.
    -Brian

vCash
    Zingbot was too hard to understand. They should have subtitled him.

Apparently Shelly and Porsche are pretty good at that maze thing they are practicing.

vCash
    I would love for Shelly to win to see what she would do. It would be very interesting but in the end she would probably cave and put up K/P. I think she would want to get rid of Rachel, for sure, but that might upset J/J. I don't think she would dare put up J/J yet...too soon for her to do something so vicious.

I will definitely be rooting for K/P to win, as I know they will both focus on Jeff and Rachel.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 08-25-2011 at 05:21 AM.
    -Brian

vCash
    Jordan got the ball in the hole twice now, she seems to be pretty good at this. Maybe it is a competition she can win. The problem is you get one shot and one shot only and nerves could play a really big part. The ball can fall off right before you even get started. Rachel has also done really well. Porsche either got really really close or had it fall off in the first 2 seconds, I think she is too timid with it at first. You can't go too fast but you can't go too slow either. After typing this Porsche got the ball in the hole and then on her next try she would have gotten it again if the ball wasn't still in the hole to block it. She is good.

Adam keeps telling everyone he thinks it may be an eviction tomorrow, another eviction sunday and then back to normal next thursday. I don't know where he is getting this from, have they ever done that? The fast forward has always happened in one night, hasn't it? I can't figure out where he is coming up with this idea.

I think everyone still thinks next week is fast forward. I can't figure out why they are all so sure of everything. People in Production must be really evil and confirm when they ask or they are so full of themselves that they think they know everything, even the schedule. I think we will see some funny faces tomorrow.

I wonder how they will work the snake game. Will it be a thing where each person goes one at a time and the person who gets the furthest wins? How will they determine that on live television? When the balls falls will it land on a marked area with the furthest ball winning? Or will it be that everyone has their own snake and the first person to get a ball in the hole wins? If so, that could take forever, I've only seen Jordan get the ball in the hole so far. Any other ideas how they could do this?
    Last edited by BigB08822; 08-25-2011 at 06:51 AM.
    -Brian

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast