Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash

AGT the live shows

I'd send the dance troupe, Snap Boogie, the kid who sings and the Russian bar act. They are unbelievable.

the Fiddleheads screwed themselves with that song.

The other acts were fodder.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

out in a boat (out and about) in Nova Scotia b'ye!
    vCash
    I agree, though I thought Anna got screamy near the end. Oversinging bothers me a lot
    Last edited by Mozart; 07-13-2011 at 04:19 AM.
    The mind of the performer is a very strange thing.
    ~James Galway

vCash
    The Russian Bar Trio, Anna Graceman and Snap Boogie are shoe-ins. There's no WAY they won't make it through.

The third act is a little more unpredictable, I think. I'd like to see the latin dance troupe go through because I thought they were great, but who knows; I don't really trust America as a whole when it comes to reality tv voting. :p The voting public that sent Sanjaya to the top six on AI just might decide to embrace The Funny Little People or something equally heinous.

I really liked Echo, but I dunno if I'd trust them to be a consistent act since birds are temperamental.

vCash
    I think Anna is a mediocre singer. She sings loudly & her volume hides a lot. And we've seen a lot of dancers like snap boogie. He doesn't seem like Vegas to me, more like SYTYCD. I hope the dance troupe & the Russian bar act goes thru.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    There are a lot of good acts, but I haven't seen that performance that makes your jaw drop this season.

Anna's best performance was her first one. But I think she will get through. I hope Russian Bar, Snap, and the Latin Troupe will too. I have no idea what will happen.

Dez Meeks was cheesy. He'd be ok in a Vegas bar though.

The motor bike family is exciting, but I only want to see 5 minutes of it.

Fiddleheads really did the wrong song.

I don't like the comedian, but Club Baby Seals made me laugh.

Little People

Trapeze - just ok

Echo - cute, but I don't see them expanding on what they've already done.

What the heck was that Opera act? Did anyone think the girl had a good voice? She sounded awful on my TV, but Sharon said she had a good voice. I could have gotten into something weird like that if it had been good. The guy at the end was funny though.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I think I'm a bit behind. Have they had the youtube audition show? If so, can someone please tell me which week it was? Thanks.

vCash
    I've been mostly following the show.....but for me, no one really compares to Prince Poppycock......
    The only 2 I'd bet on going through this week are the Russian Bar Trio and Anna Graceman, and Anna will go only go through because she 's a cute kid and alot of people seem to think loud = good

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    I think I'm a bit behind. Have they had the youtube audition show? If so, can someone please tell me which week it was? Thanks.
    No. They are advancing 4/12 of the top 48 each week. I don't remember how many You-tube contestants there were last year...at least 3 or 4.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I think the winner(s) of the Youtube show goes directly to the semi-final. If we get four people sent to the semis four times, that's 16 contestants. So add four more YT acts to make an even twenty for the semis? I dunno.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Anna, Russian Bar and Snap Boogie through. Judges have to chose between Fiddleheads and Miami Dance troupe. Awwww. I actually felt sorry for the Funny Little People. They looked sad. Which is pretty hard for a painted face.

Miami All-Stars through. Too bad for the Fiddleheads, but they did themselves in. I hope they get a contract because I'd love to hear more from them. I lurve me some Bluegrass.
    Last edited by rfisher; 07-14-2011 at 03:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    No. They are advancing 4/12 of the top 48 each week. I don't remember how many You-tube contestants there were last year...at least 3 or 4.
    Thanks. I don't really watch much but my recluse sister does and it's nice to have something to talk about.

vCash
    Does anyone remember who the third act was up there with Snap and the motorcycle family?
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Does anyone remember who the third act was up there with Snap and the motorcycle family?
    Wasn't it the Little People that Pierce hated so much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I think Anna is a mediocre singer. She sings loudly & her volume hides a lot. .
    This week, her vibrato was far more pronounced than in previous performances. She must have been absolutely terrified in front of that live audience

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk9tingfan View Post
    Wasn't it the Little People that Pierce hated so much?
    No, Little People were in the last group. Snap Boogie was in the first group.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    It was a duo. She's in red with white polka dots. He's in a white shirt with and undone tie. Is it the trapeze act? http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    It was a duo. She's in red with white polka dots. He's in a white shirt with and undone tie. Is it the trapeze act? http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/
    Thanks. Now I remember them. AeroDuo, I think

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Well I am happy with the first QF results!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I was shocked that the Miami dancers didn't get voted thru by the public. I was also surprised that the Russian bar act wasn't in 1st place & that the dancer was. I like the guy but I would never pay to see him dance.

vCash
    And here I go, in the minority again. I didn't like the Russian Bar group. They did like 2 whole flips. To me the nails and fire are nothing but smoke an mirrors since ANY miss is going to be extremely damaging in the first place. So for me it was just pretty much the same as we have already seen from them, only less.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast