View Poll Results: Which New Show Are You Looking Forward To Seeing? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ringer

28 34.15%
  • The Secret Circle

17 20.73%
  • Unforgettable

9 10.98%
  • Revenge

26 31.71%
  • Charlie's Angels

3 3.66%
  • Person of Interest

24 29.27%
  • Prime Suspect

16 19.51%
  • A Gifted Man

4 4.88%
  • Terra Nova

20 24.39%
  • Hart of Dixie

7 8.54%
  • Grimm

25 30.49%
  • Once Upon A Time

26 31.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Is anyone watching "The Hour" on BBC America? All I can say is WOW!! Best of the new season so far....

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    Is anyone watching "The Hour" on BBC America? All I can say is WOW!! Best of the new season so far....
    What's the premise? I'm not DVRing anything on Wednesday.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Um, LOVED Revenge. I'm hooked.

Madeleine Stowe is an incredible bitch. Emily VanCamp is great, too...liked her on Brothers & Sisters and glad I was too lazy to turn the tv off after after Modern Family.

The cast seems to have that instant chemistry which is important in a new show. Hopefully it can survive....but this is a tough timeslot, right?

vCash
    Sounds like I miss a good one! Will have to catch it later.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemy void View Post
    Um, LOVED Revenge. I'm hooked.

Madeleine Stowe is an incredible bitch. Emily VanCamp is great, too...liked her on Brothers & Sisters and glad I was too lazy to turn the tv off after after Modern Family.

The cast seems to have that instant chemistry which is important in a new show. Hopefully it can survive....but this is a tough timeslot, right?
    I do wonder if they can turn this into a multi season story line. What happens when she's got her revenge against them all? I'm guessing she won't get to red X somebody each week.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i loved revenge. but i also loved that show on the island where someone was killed every week, what was that called? murdery island? anyway, but the finale, i dont think anyone was watching but me and the producer's mom. i jinx shows.
    Last edited by my little pony; 09-22-2011 at 05:06 AM.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i loved revenge. but i also loved that show on the island where someone was killed every week, what was that called? murdery island? anyway, but the finale, i dont thin anyone was watching but me and the producer's mom. i jinx shows.
    I can't remember the name but I watched it on Netflix streaming and it was really good. It was never meant for more than one season and I think some shows are best that way. Wasn't that run over the summer, though?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    yes it was only meant to be a summer series

they had cool clues and stuff on the website that no one but me read
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    LOVED pretty much everything about Revenge. I like The Ringer too but in terms of adult soap operas, Revenge is just superior. Also, I don't want to be alone in a dark alley with Madeleine Stowe--she'd kick my ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    What's the premise? I'm not DVRing anything on Wednesday.
    Set in 1956, it details the production of a British television news show called "The Hour." It is during the time of all of the mess regarding the Suez Canal and also there is possibly a Soviet mole on the staff of the show. And there is a murder mystery that ties in with both Suez and the Soviets. Also government censors are a constant problem and the staff's efforts to defy them are creative and envigorating. I love political programs to begin with but I also loved this for the setting, costumes and most of all wonderful writing and acting. It stars Romola Garai, Dominic West and Ben Whishaw and I'm sure the spelling is not correct--apologies.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I really did not want to like Revenge because I have too many shows that I'm interested in, and I do like to get out of the house a couple of times a week... But it was SO well done. Brilliantly cast, great writing, perfect direction and wonderful acting. I'm in!

Major zing with that I hope your husband is feeling better.
    I actually thought that was one of the best television moments of recent history. Perfectly set-up and presented in real-time with this lingering silence where the characters were left to...slowly...squirm... So powerful and so rich!!

I'm hooked. I hope this succeeds because I want to see how she brings them down and why. Will hot boat boy figure out who she is? The dog knew.
    Yes, in the opening scenes Jack Porter is Emily Thorne's accomplice on the beach trying to drag the dead body (Daniel Grayson) off the beach. Jack is caught when Emily phones him and the youngsters on the beach hear his cell phone ringing.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Ok. It looks like I'm gonna be hooked on Revenge !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i loved revenge. but i also loved that show on the island where someone was killed every week, what was that called? murdery island? anyway, but the finale, i dont think anyone was watching but me and the producer's mom. i jinx shows.
    Harper's Island. I watched to the end also, so that makes 3 of us; I did however know who the murderer was just from watching the trailer that aired before the show ever started. It was way too easy to figure out.

vCash
    I watched bits of Revenge. I don't find the setting or peripheral characters terribly interesting, but the premise is intriguing. I agree that it's hard to see how they can potentially get years out of it -- won't she run out of victims at some point? But it's still rather intriguing. The lead actress is VERY good -- she can be sweet one minute, and the next minute her eyes are so hard and cold that I wouldn't want to cross her.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Wednesday 9/21/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...wednesday.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    TV Ratings for Wednesday 9/21/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...wednesday.html
    Not bad for Revenge at all. It was in a tough group and actually got higher ratings than SVU. I'm hoping it will stick around the entire season.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I wonder if Revenge is rerunning the premiere at some point. I skipped it, but all this talk is making me curious.

For anyone interested in Unforgettable, the premiere is rerunning this Saturday night.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I wonder if Revenge is rerunning the premiere at some point. I skipped it, but all this talk is making me curious.
    Same. I need to catch up on the premiere.

The show wasn't on my radar until I started reading the positive posts on here. Now I'm curious.

vCash
    If you have On Demand with your cable it is already listed today (ABC); watched it and liked it....Victoria is scary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Yes, in the opening scenes Jack Porter is Emily Thorne's accomplice on the beach trying to drag the dead body (Daniel Grayson) off the beach. Jack is caught when Emily phones him and the youngsters on the beach hear his cell phone ringing.
    Actually, I wasn't quite sure how Jack was involved aside from dragging Daniel up the beach and looking panicked. And Emily was calling Daniel; the phone rang in his jacket and Jack pulled it out.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast