View Poll Results: Which New Show Are You Looking Forward To Seeing? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ringer

28 34.15%
  • The Secret Circle

17 20.73%
  • Unforgettable

9 10.98%
  • Revenge

26 31.71%
  • Charlie's Angels

3 3.66%
  • Person of Interest

24 29.27%
  • Prime Suspect

16 19.51%
  • A Gifted Man

4 4.88%
  • Terra Nova

20 24.39%
  • Hart of Dixie

7 8.54%
  • Grimm

25 30.49%
  • Once Upon A Time

26 31.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    for the Castle season premiere tomorrow night!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Can't wait for Hawaii Five O tomorrow night! The finale last season was so I'm very curious how they manage to fix what all they did to the group. Scott Caan will be back on my TV too!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I don't know If I can suffer throught Ringer and the Secret circle. Both seem lame to me
    Booooh. And thinking noone picked Virtuality other these shows makes me really really sad.
    Ringer has a potential to be good. But it's a lot like Nikita, Alias and the likes. Nothing new.
    The Secret Circle is LAME. It's part Kyle XY, part Eastwick. Nothing original or new here either.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Saw The Protector and was not impressed. Too filled with tired old cliches, and the ending was soooo predictable it was not even funny. I think most of the episode was ripped off from Law & Order quite frankly. Will not be watching again.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am watching The Playboy Club. It came on after The Sing Off and has sucked me in. Not sure if it something I will make sure to tune back in but I am enjoying it so far. Depending how this episode ends will decide if I set it to record.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Was not able to watch anything but I am hoping that Rogers would have them available for replay later on.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Monday 9/19/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ak-monday.html

ETA: I'll post everyday for the first couple weeks in the drama thread.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 09-21-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Question.

After more than 20 years on the air, why hasn't FOX started 10PM programming like ABC, NBC and CBS? You would think they were big enough now. Plus FOX has many times beat the other 3 big networks. Anyone have a clue as to why they haven't expanded?

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I suspect a number of the local affiliates like having a 10:00 newscast and wouldn't want to compete with the network affiliates.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    One of my friends made me realize what Ringer reminds me of....epic Mexican telenovela, La Usurpadora featuring Gaby Spanic in all her horrible acting, pre surgery and crazy poisoning assistant glory.
    Last edited by oleada; 09-21-2011 at 05:00 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Can't wait for Hawaii Five O tomorrow night! The finale last season was so I'm very curious how they manage to fix what all they did to the group. Scott Caan will be back on my TV too!
    I enjoyed it - I find the show has great production values but usually a very thin script (writing OK, plots not so much). However, I'm content to tune in just for Alex O'Loughlin.

REALLY enjoyed Unforgettable - here's hoping it lasts.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Tuesday 9/20/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...n-tuesday.html

vCash
    Glad to see Ringer is doing okay. I'm liking it so far...

I watched a little of New Girl...I downloaded the pilot from iTunes, so I'll watch the rest later and see if it's something I want to see.

I'm really excited to catch Nikita too. Last season was awesome and I'm glad it's back, and in a more forgiving time slot. It used to be in the Thursday at 9pm slot...the death slot.

I'm interested in catching Grimm and Once Upon a Time. It's so weird that (all of a sudden) dark remakes of fairy tales seem to be the new go-to genre. That horrible actress from the Twilight movies is doing a Snow White remake, supposedly there will be another one (different movie and cast, same Snow White premise), and then they just did Red Riding Hood...so fairy tales is the next genre to be massacred. Thank god we seem to be moving out of the vampire phase...that was so 2000 (Buffy/Angel anyone?).

vCash
    I enjoyed the premiere very much!
    Lots of new plot twists to contemplate and await.

Jenny, ITA about Alex O'Loughlin - and "Unforgettable".

Poppy Montgomery is a terrific actress.
    She looks so different that I almost didn't recognize her.
    Last edited by skatesindreams; 09-21-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Revenge has gorgeous scenery and the lead has the scary look down to an art.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Revenge has gorgeous scenery and the lead has the scary look down to an art.
    I love it so far! Emily VanCamp was so sweet and sugary at times on Brothers and Sisters that seeing her in this type of role makes it more disturbing (in a good way, LOL).

And count me as another who enjoyed the H5O premiere the other night! I love looking at Alex for sure but the story was good so far too. I'm looking forward to a great season for them and Scott Caan does not disappoint with the fun quips and humor!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I'm loving Revenge so far! Emily VanCamp is almost like a different actress here.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Major zing with that I hope your husband is feeling better.

I'm hooked. I hope this succeeds because I want to see how she brings them down and why. Will hot boat boy figure out who she is? The dog knew.
    Last edited by rfisher; 09-22-2011 at 03:48 AM.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Major zing with that I hope your husband is feeling better.

I'm hooked. I hope this succeeds because I want to see how she brings them down and why. Will hot boat boy figure out who she is? The dog knew.
    And then the creepy matriarch basically throws the other lady out of the Hamptons with the VanGogh! Love the subtle snarks and jabs that come out so sweetly but are totally evil.

I'm trying not to get attached to this show because most of the new shows I like end up being cancelled but darn it, I really want this one to stick around for a while.

vCash
    I'm trying not to get attached to this show because most of the new shows I like end up being cancelled but darn it, I really want this one to stick around for a while.
    I'm already attached. American Horror Story comes on at the same time starting October 5, but I'm going to have to just DVR it
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast