View Poll Results: Which New Show Are You Looking Forward To Seeing? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ringer

28 34.15%
  • The Secret Circle

17 20.73%
  • Unforgettable

9 10.98%
  • Revenge

26 31.71%
  • Charlie's Angels

3 3.66%
  • Person of Interest

24 29.27%
  • Prime Suspect

16 19.51%
  • A Gifted Man

4 4.88%
  • Terra Nova

20 24.39%
  • Hart of Dixie

7 8.54%
  • Grimm

25 30.49%
  • Once Upon A Time

26 31.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I know this isn't a new show but I just watched the season finale of Weeds. Woah, did they ever leave us hanging! The crazy part is that the show hasn't even been picked up for another season so the ending could be a series finale but I think it will definitely get an 8th (and final) season. Anyone else watch?

Spoiler

-Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Tuesday 9/27/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...y-for-cbs.html

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyjake5 View Post
    Was anyone else throughly confused by Ringer tonight? The storyline was jumping all over the place and then they had to go and ruin it for me with the very violent, graphic scenes with Bridget's sponsor.
    I missed last week's ep but I found last night's pretty easy to follow - I even thought for a while that they were replaying episode 2, befcause it didn't seem like anything happened in between the pilot and last night.

Bridget needs to fake a miscarriage soon...I kept expecting the whole point of that designer showcase to be to get her a fashionable maternity wardrobe
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Can one fake a miscarriage these days? Surely a family member or friend would insist on getting her to the hospital, even if she said it had happened hours or days previously. And when she was examined, wouldn't they be able to tell she'd never been pregnant?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    well, if you can not recognize any of your friends and act completely out of character for days upon end without anyone getting suspicious, I'd say you could probably fake a miscarriage too
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    BBC America begins another series called "Luther" with Idris Elba which happens to be on at the same time as "Revenge." Argh.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    BBC America begins another series called "Luther" with Idris Elba which happens to be on at the same time as "Revenge." Argh.
    Doesn't BBCA have repeat broadcasts?

Luther is superb, btw, you don't want to miss it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Doesn't BBCA have repeat broadcasts?

Luther is superb, btw, you don't want to miss it!
    I don't have a dvr and fall asleep wwwaayy too early so I'm going with "Luther" and then catch "Revenge" On Demand later this week. I saw the first "Luther" series and was fascinated by the relationship he had with a suspect. I see in the previews she is in this one as well. Interesting...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    well, if you can not recognize any of your friends and act completely out of character for days upon end without anyone getting suspicious, I'd say you could probably fake a miscarriage too
    You have a point.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Saw A Gifted Man and while I like the premise, I must admit to not liking the show much. Is this show supposed to be a comedy or drama? If it is supposed to be a serious show about a wealth doctor who had an apiphany of some kind and decided to start helping out the poor, I would not mind. However, I do not like this thing about the ghostly ex-wife he is constantly talking too. I would not want a guy who talks to himself constantly to operated on me. I hope she appears in the pilot only. If he needs to talk to someone why could it not be a priest or parent or something like that? Anyway it is not really my thing and doubt I will be watching again. I am gonna stick to the new shows I know and like already plus I will be looking out for Grimm.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    So I've sampled many of the shows listed in the poll (except for the last two listed that haven't started yet)

Earned a Season DVR pass from me:
    Terra Nova
    Revenge

Shows I like, but no season pass yet:
    Secret Circle
    A Person of Interest
    Pan Am (not on the list)

On The Fence
    Charlie's Angels (will give another episode)

Dumped (or ones that I will casually follow if I happen to be home):
    Ringer (I had high hopes for this one)

Unforgettable (I've already grown weary of Poppy Montgomery's angsty face when she recalls a detail)

Prime Suspect - I never saw the original. But something about Maria Belo's performance feels off to me.

vCash
    So, am I the only one who will admit to watching the trainwreck that is Hart of Dixie. I laughed through the entire thing - derisive laughter that is, not fun laughter. I can usually suspend disbelief about anything, but to think that this chick was actually a doctor - non, a thousand times non.

This should disappear very quickly. I say should because I am forever underestimating the American public's tolerance for the really bad.

vCash
    Hart of Dixie seemed like the most offensive show to come along in a long time. The preview was just awful. I was offended being from Louisiana. She acted like she was going to be raped, eaten by alligators, etc.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Prime Suspect - I never saw the original. But something about Maria Belo's performance feels off to me.
    I liked Prime Suspect more than I expected to. Although, I could do without that hat on Maria Bello. I do agree with those who said that the depiction of the sexism in her office was rather overdone. I would definitely expect sexism in that environment, but with a bit more subtlety.
    Creating drama!

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Wednesday 9/28/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...wednesday.html

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    TV Ratings for Wednesday 9/28/2011:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...wednesday.html
    Geez, NBC might as well fold up its tent and go home. Do they have any hit shows? I can't recall any primetime show I've watched on that network in years.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Geez, NBC might as well fold up its tent and go home. Do they have any hit shows? I can't recall any primetime show I've watched on that network in years.
    NBC's "Grimm" premiere's tomorrow night. It's the only NBC show I was really looking forward to. It looks good. But I agree, NBC has really gone downhill on programming.

"Grimm" preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3rFsv_WSE

ETA: Oops, just noticed it doesn't premiere until Oct. 21.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 09-29-2011 at 06:41 PM.

vCash
    Did Revenge go down a bit from last week? I suspect that is normal, not everyone that tunes in for the premiere is going to be a huge fan. However, I do hope the numbers pick up in the next few weeks because word of mouth seems really good for Revenge. I watched because of the great reviews and I have turned a few of my friends on to it who seemed to like it.
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I would watch Up All Night if it wasn't against Survivor.

ETA: I also love the show Chuck

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Did Revenge go down a bit from last week? I suspect that is normal, not everyone that tunes in for the premiere is going to be a huge fan.
    Last week "Revenge" had 10.15 million veiwers but only dipped to 8.55 million this week. That's really not much of a drop from a premiere. I've heard good word of mouth too from friends and co-workers. I can see it getting a full season pick-up soon since the 18-49 demographic is solid.

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast