Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

vCash
    Kitty and Misha B in the bottom two it is!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Kitty gone. Misha B in the bottom 2 again means she hasn't a hope of winning now. Tulisa and Louis really sabotaged her chances.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I guessed it correctly, I should have placed a bet.

Tulisa and Louis .

vCash
    Just watched the sing-offs.

Kitty's was mediocre at best but Misha B gave me massive, massive goosebumps. She seems to strive under pressure. Her first sing off was amazing as well.

I don't really want her to win that much because she'll be much better off NOT being managed by Cowell but I really wanted her to make the final at least.

Thanks to the bully bitch tag, that isn't very likely to happen now.

Having said that, her "Born This Way" performance was probably her weakest. She really needs to pull all the stops out next week and hopefully she'll manage to avoid the bottom two somehow.

vCash
    Wow, wow, wow!

What a moment!

Lady Gaga runs on stage and gives Kitty a hug

Caroline Flack needs to be punched for shoving a microphone in her face straight away. Very appropriate...

I am really glad that Kitty was able to walk off this way. It's the best exit she could have hoped for.

And big props to Lady Gaga for being so human.

When interviewed after her results show performance, she said she gave all contestants a hug. If true, it's really lovely of her, especially given the usual diva behaviour of the performing stars.

You remember Britney when she was on show? Locking herself in her locker room and not even watching the show despite the tv being there? And then miming an awful performance.

vCash
    Awwww that was really cool! I'm not a huge fan of her music but I do think Lady Gaga is very talented and this was really sweet. Props to her.

vCash
    Lady Gaga to Kitty: You inspire me. Let's go and have a drink.

I'm sure that Kitty was much happier with that than staying another week only to be booted out then. ;P

vCash
    Bye Kitty did she have a nervous breakdown?

vCash
    She dealt with it quite well.

The Lady Gaga video, I linked above, starts when Kitty finds out she's been booted.

vCash
    I think it was probably right for Kitty to go. She's been fairly hit and miss with the songs on the shows. Her survival songs have been pretty good though. Funniest moment was when Dermot asked her what she would sing for her survival song and she missed the question and gave her stock "I'm just having a great time and enjoying myself" answer

Plus the bum clenchingly awkward moment when she found out it was her going and she grabbed the mic from Dermot and sang a few lines of Born This Way....ok we get it, it was Gaga week, you wanted to sing Born This Way

The Gaga moment on XtraFactor was incredible, I was watching it and at first wondered which contestant it was and realised it was Lady Gaga!

vCash
    JLS's "Take A Chance On Me" was predicted to make number 1 but at the last moment it was beaten by Rihanna's "We Found Love", returning to the top spot.

One Direction have released their new single Gotta Be You, that they've performed on the last results show.

The album "Up All Night" is out next Monday.

Cher Lloyd's "Sticks + Stones" debut album debuted at number 4.

It looks like Kelly Rowland didn't have the promotional appearance written in the contract and Simon Cowell has snubbed her.

"Down For Whatever" is out on 21st November and the album "Here I Am" the week after (I was either wrong before or the dates have been pushed forward).

And Kelly didn't get the promotional slot, that she said in an interview she was hoping for (and still recently didn't know if she would get ).

Rihanna and Rebecca Ferguson (who will sadly most likely bomb as her music is too niche/upmarket ) are going to perform on 20th November.

Jessie J and Olly Murs will be performing on the 27th.

So no slot for Kelly who is DOWN FOR WHATEVER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    It looks like Kelly Rowland didn't have the promotional appearance written in the contract and Simon Cowell has snubbed her.

"Down For Whatever" is out on 21st November and the album "Here I Am" the week after (I was either wrong before or the dates have been pushed forward).

And Kelly didn't get the promotional slot, that she said in an interview she was hoping for (and still recently didn't know if she would get ).

[snip]

So no slot for Kelly who is DOWN FOR WHATEVER.
    To be fair she performed it on Graham Norton and while the vocals (well at least the bits she actually did sing) were quite good, she spent a lot of the time looking at the floor for no reason. At this stage Misha B performa a hell of a lot better than her! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II2cwVSJyFY

vCash
    She sang over backing vocals, which is standard practice on tv (miming happens more often, probably ).

But you're right, the constant looking down is ridiculous. She was literally DOWN for whatever.

And vocally the performance wasn't great either.

Misha B definitely blows that out of the water.

vCash
    Sooooo do you guys think Amelia Lily is going to win?

Because it sure looks like it at the moment.

Misha B doesn't have likeability and none of the other contestants seem particularly outstanding.

Craig has a great voice but is boring, Marcus is fun but he seems to be doing a similar thing each week.

Little Mix are dark horses, I wouldn't be that surprised to see them win, if they continue to consistently deliver as they have been.

As for Janet, the Irish vote alone isn't going to be enough if she continues to deliver such crap, bland performances.

Vacant
    vCash
    If she does it will pretty much wreck any reputation Rowlands has built up as a judge. I mean how much of a fool is she going to look if the winner is the one she dumped in the first live episode because she supposedly wasn't good enough or didn't believe she had teh X Factor?

Aside from that I really couldn't care less at this point. The show is dead in the water and with the likes of Jessie J signing up for The Voice, I think that will take over.

vCash
    I don't know about Amelia Lilly, there's something about her that i just don't like. She looks like she's a stroppy mardy teenager. He reaction to not getting in the show was really sulky, she was pissy with Kelly. Her interviews after were the same. Clearly she needs her head examining if she's been anywhere near Frankie sexually.... i don't think she's that likeable and I think there may be a slight attitude that she shouldn't waltz in at the final hour and win the big prize....i don't know.

More fun would be - of the remaining artists, who will they duet with if they get into the final?

vCash
    I agree Ant.

Everybody seems in love with Amelia at the moment.

Did they forget her reaction to being dumped?

Throwing a massive strop and bad-mouthing the show.

It's indeed possible that her bad attitude may come through sooner or later and the public will lose their affection.

Duets:

Little Mix with Cher Lloyd
    Marcus Collins with Bruno Mars obviously
    Craig with somebody boring and irrelevant
    Janet wanted to duet with Beirut, as if the producers would agree to that
    Amelia Lily with Pink (she said she wanted to and I am sure the producers would love that)
    Misha B with Jessie J

Flo - Jessie J is the worst thing that has happened to popular music since Coldplay.

It's a shame that Tom Jones and the Iron Maiden lead singer have turned down the offers.

vCash

Little Mix with Cher Lloyd
    (and vomit emoticon!)

Marcus Collins with Bruno Mars obviously
    Fridge break then!

Craig with somebody boring and irrelevant
    I actually thought Adele, but maybe your comment stands

Janet wanted to duet with Beirut, as if the producers would agree to that
    Maybe they could send her to beirut?

Amelia Lily with Pink (she said she wanted to and I am sure the producers would love that)
    Two morons, one stage. It could work!

Misha B with Jessie J
    That i would love.

Flo - Jessie J is the worst thing that has happened to popular music since Coldplay.
    God no, coldplay are awful. I love Jessie J!

vCash
    Adele can't sing at the moment as she's recovering after vocal cord surgery. So no to her as duet partner for Craig. But she's boring and irrelevant (other than commercially) so would be perfect for him.

Jessie J would be perfect too, as her music is such bland, dated and soulless pap (and her mock Jamaican is just ).

As for Cher Lloyd, Andy Gill delivers as always. Slam!
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...o-6260042.html
    "The authentic sound of emasculated corporate teen fodder masquerading as rebellion" is my quote of the week.

vCash
    Little Mix are growing on me. They are getting better and better each week.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast